GOP failure to reauthorize the transportation bill to cause 2 million job losses

Oh boy, they are pulling the fear mongering hard these days..

But it is thinkprogress..

Is Harry Reid going to let the Senate do a budget or something?

I must have missed it.

:eusa_shhh:
they are above a budget..they are the Democrats after all...they pluck all the monies off the magic money tree in back of the white house

The source for the little propaganda rant is "Think Progress" which is a blog outlet for the radical left wing think tank, "Center for American progress". Everybody in the tank or the blog worked for the DNC or Clinton or Obama. Unbiased? Fair and balanced? Don't make me laugh.

The source for the little propaganda rant is "Think Progress" which is a blog outlet for the radical left wing think tank, "Center for American progress". Everybody in the tank or the blog worked for the DNC or Clinton or Obama. Unbiased? Fair and balanced? Don't make me laugh.

Yes anything that doesnt spout right-wing nonsense is biased and lying

:eusa_boohoo:

It is time for the Republicans to lose their jobs.

So keep on spending money we don't have, right, face it numb skull, it's going to be a rough road ahead and its time to face reality we are bankrupt, do the freaking math!!!!!!!!!!!!!! those rose colored glasses and cool aid are not going to solve our problems, we have exhausted the credit card limit and the piper wants to be paid, time to man up bud, our kids don't want to pay your bills any longer!

I'd settle for fair and balanced but you can tune into what ever commie crap turns you on. I am just reminding people that "think progress" is part of the Obama campaign. If that floats their boat it's fine.

Is Harry Reid going to let the Senate do a budget or something?

I must have missed it.

:eusa_shhh:
they are above a budget..they are the Democrats after all...they pluck all the monies off the magic money tree in back of the white house

Doncha just love the way the rw's ignore FACTS and just kinda make it up as they go along ...

FACT is, the budge has been submitted every year and FACT is the pubs/bags have refused to vote on it.

Both of you know this. You can pretend you don't, but you do know it.

Pubs refused to allow actual details to be voted on and instead, vote ONLY on the total dollar amount. Since that means less than nothing, the entire voting body has no choice but to vote against the budget AS IT IS PRESENTED. Looks good for the lying pubs/bags and unless you cared to educate yourselves, and you two obviously do not!, then you would not know this.

So, quit pretending you don't know that the Dems/Obama have not submitted a budget every single year.

the only 'Austerity program that will work is the austerity program that begins at home.
Live within your means, save all you can. Buy what you need not what you want, etc.

I'd settle for fair and balanced but you can tune into what ever commie crap turns you on. I am just reminding people that "think progress" is part of the Obama campaign. If that floats their boat it's fine.

I see so posting facts is commie crap and fair and blanaced is....?

Your story doesn't say what you claim. As for jobs IF the Senate refuses to authorize the 90 day plan they not the House will be the ones causing temporary job loss.

Yup thats exactly what it says.

Perhaps Starass should have read it before posting his bs. Ya think??

Balls in Reids court. Lets wait and see where it lands.

Forum List

Back