Angels Walk Among Us

A friend was filming a music video when this homeless guy walked up to him. His first thought was please get away from me, I'm busy. But then he thought better.
Watch what happens.

John oats meet Darrell Hall.

Seriously the song was OK but got really good when he jumped in.

If anyone should be an angel it's your buddy. Take him off the street. This should go viral

My wife once told me that when she was in high school, she almost stepped in front of a moving car, but an angel pushed her back and saved her life.
I have stories like that too. Make the hair stand on your neck if you weren't a believer and understood what occurred. Gives me the goosebumps even knowing.
I have a Catholic friend he believes in angels and exorcists. Come on people!

A friend was filming a music video when this homeless guy walked up to him. His first thought was please get away from me, I'm busy. But then he thought better.
Watch what happens.

I didn't know Muslims were allowed to play music.

My wife once told me that when she was in high school, she almost stepped in front of a moving car, but an angel pushed her back and saved her life.
I have stories like that too. Make the hair stand on your neck if you weren't a believer and understood what occurred. Gives me the goosebumps even knowing.
Everyone on earth knows death is not the end. Some do not understand it correctly, others deny it to themselves, but the fact remains that the universe has more than 4 dimensions and we will go on.

Everyone on earth knows death is not the end. Some do not understand it correctly, others deny it to themselves, but the fact remains that the universe has more than 4 dimensions and we will go on.

So you basically are a god who will live forever. Is that what you are saying? Everything dies, except you and God. You live forever. Am I hearing that correctly?

So you basically are a god who will live forever. Is that what you are saying? Everything dies, except you and God. You live forever. Am I hearing that correctly?
Being a God implies the ability to control ones destiny.
No, we are guests or on the uninvited list in the next chapter.

Can you find the angels walking in the Trump crowd? No you can not because they didn't show up that day. But they did show up to Obama's inaugeration. See the difference?

588aa8841b0000260004cbd0.jpeg

Trumps crowd (missing angels) Obama's crowd (with angels attending)

Can you find the angels walking in the Trump crowd? No you can not because they didn't show up that day. But they did show up to Obama's inaugeration. See the difference?

Perfect example of how Trump has the left in his pocket. While he has you playing mine is bigger than yours he has fulfilled half of his campaign promises without you even knowing it.

Perfect example of how Trump has the left in his pocket. While he has you playing mine is bigger than yours he has fulfilled half of his campaign promises without you even knowing it.

I have been saying that for a couple days!!! I agree. He will tweet about illegals voting in California, winning the popular vote and he will have us arguing about the unimportant stuff while he's doing crazy shit on the down low.

It started with tweets by Badlands National Park on climate change in defiance of a gag order by the Trump administration. When those tweets were deleted by bosses, up popped the renegade “AltUSNatParkService” site with more of the same. Now dozens of alternative Twitter sites purporting to represent workers at federal agencies are tweeting out a massive resistance to climate change denial and a perceived war on science and facts.

By Thursday evening, at least 51 renegade Twitter sites were claiming to represent the Trump resistance at NASA, the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, the Department of Health and Human Services, the Environmental Protection Agency, the Department of Homeland Security, the presidential staff, the Forest Service and the Department of Agriculture, among others. Several sites representing specific parks across the nation were also off and running. By Thursday evening, the site that started the rogue trend, @AltNatParkService, had 1.2 million followers, three times as many as the official National Park Service site.

I have been saying that for a couple days!!! I agree. He will tweet about illegals voting in California, winning the popular vote and he will have us arguing about the unimportant stuff while he's doing crazy shit on the down low.
You are a very small minority of the left who recognize it. TDS will keep your party blind for his entire term.

It started with tweets by Badlands National Park on climate change in defiance of a gag order by the Trump administration. When those tweets were deleted by bosses, up popped the renegade “AltUSNatParkService” site with more of the same. Now dozens of alternative Twitter sites purporting to represent workers at federal agencies are tweeting out a massive resistance to climate change denial and a perceived war on science and facts.

By Thursday evening, at least 51 renegade Twitter sites were claiming to represent the Trump resistance at NASA, the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, the Department of Health and Human Services, the Environmental Protection Agency, the Department of Homeland Security, the presidential staff, the Forest Service and the Department of Agriculture, among others. Several sites representing specific parks across the nation were also off and running. By Thursday evening, the site that started the rogue trend, @AltNatParkService, had 1.2 million followers, three times as many as the official National Park Service site.
You watch. Because of Trump the media will talk about crowd size of the Right to Life rally for the first time in a decade today. And they have no clue they are doing their cause a disservice.

Forum List

Back