Andrew Tate criticizes supporters of Israel

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
The guy is spot on, and I am agreeing with him on most of it If not all of what he’s been saying. Including criticism for the lengthy prison sentence’s of January 6 protesters, criticism of BLM rioters. Criticism of people who support Israel while also criticizing Russia …how in the world does that make any sense.?

Isn’t it interesting that some of these supporters of Ukraine a country that has been invaded are also supporting the invasion of Gaza by Israel. Wow 😮

Tate brought up how Ukraine has been attacking pro Russians in eastern Ukraine since 2014. Some people don’t even know about that. That’s the big difference between Palestine and Ukraine, Ukraine has the support of the west and has launched militaristic attacks on pro Russians in eastern Ukraine going back to 2014. Palestine has nothing but pistols, rocks, ak 47s and some glorified firecrackers.

As the top G brings up it’s blatantly obvious to any man or a woman in the world that if they had to live like Palestinians do in Gaza , living in an open air prison, living like a slave that eventually there’s going to be resistance

I see you ran away from your other hate thread, eh?

More and more people are waking up to the threat WEF/democrats pose to the world.

The 10/7 attacks could not have happened without inside help and they will happened again and again until that is resolved.

You're too kind...
The matrix is strong with this one ☝️

1700622688353.gif

Hamas fired thousands of missiles that were far more than bottle rockets at Israel from Gaza
Hell, if half of your family was wiped out like what Israel is doing to Palestinians I’m sure you would stand up and resist.

More and more people are waking up to the threat WEF/democrats pose to the world.

The 10/7 attacks could not have happened without inside help and they will happened again and again until that is resolved.
100% brother. Just like the conservative Charlie Kirk said a standdown order may have been given by elements of the IDF to allow the October 7 attack to occur. The Prime Minister of Israel has horrible approval ratings. And then all of a sudden when they’re supposed to be planned and already previous mass protests against him in Israel…. this October 7 attack occurs.

Hell, if half of your family was wiped out like what Israel is doing to Palestinians I’m sure you would stand up and resist.
If I was a crazy Pali maybe so

But I was raised better than that

Arabs threw away their chance for peace and happiness in 1948

If I was a crazy Pali maybe so

But I was raised better than that

Arabs threw away their chance for peace and happiness in 1948
Not the case Israel practices Jewish supremacy. Where they have more rights compared to Palestinians in the west bank. So you wouldn’t stand for that as a Palestinian Christian or Muslim.

Israel is not like America. And any masculine man word stand up for their family, including those in Palestine.

Thats arab’s reward for losing so many wars

They could have done much better in 1948
And if you were one of those Palestinian Christian or Muslim men in Palestine, and you were masculine, you would wanna fight back.

The American revolutionaries Faced an uphill climb against the British. It took some time, but we won eventually.

And if you were one of those Palestinian Christian or Muslim men in Palestine, and you were masculine, you would wanna fight back.

The American revolutionaries Faced an uphill climb against the British. It took some time, but we won eventually.
I’m not that stupid

And neither are most Christians who have no reason to become shoe bombers

He's a pimple on the ass of the planet.
Bet it's nice to find someone to deflect from yourself , De CrepitUs .

You make a stupid random remark but in no way give the faintest hint How and Why you reach such an extreme conclusion .
The mark of an ill person or a stupid one .Or both .

Tate converted to Islam and once praised ISIS.

Plus ranted against Jews not just against Israel.

Last edited:
Bet it's nice to find someone to deflect from yourself , De CrepitUs .

You make a stupid random remark but in no way give the faintest hint How and Why you reach such an extreme conclusion .
The mark of an ill person or a stupid one .Or both .
Why would you, whom I would guess from your screen name is female, defend this rapist, sex trafficking, kidnapper? He treats women like they are less than human, like toys and worse.

The guy is spot on, and I am agreeing with him on most of it If not all of what he’s been saying. Including criticism for the lengthy prison sentence’s of January 6 protesters, criticism of BLM rioters. Criticism of people who support Israel while also criticizing Russia …how in the world does that make any sense.?

Isn’t it interesting that some of these supporters of Ukraine a country that has been invaded are also supporting the invasion of Gaza by Israel. Wow 😮

Tate brought up how Ukraine has been attacking pro Russians in eastern Ukraine since 2014. Some people don’t even know about that. That’s the big difference between Palestine and Ukraine, Ukraine has the support of the west and has launched militaristic attacks on pro Russians in eastern Ukraine going back to 2014. Palestine has nothing but pistols, rocks, ak 47s and some glorified firecrackers.

As the top G brings up it’s blatantly obvious to any man or a woman in the world that if they had to live like Palestinians do in Gaza , living in an open air prison, living like a slave that eventually there’s going to be resistance

A rapist who grooms children to be rapists is not helping any cause by supporting it

Forum List

Back