Andrew Lincoln leaving Walking Dead after this falls season.

Been going downhill, and when the boy died...
That annoying son dying was great. Rick leaving the show sucks.

That chick (Glens widow) is leaving too. You'll notice that in the finale she is plotting against Rick. I suspect that will lead to a series of events that will result in both of their deaths.

• Banned

That chick (Glens widow) is leaving too. You'll notice that in the finale she is plotting against Rick. I suspect that will lead to a series of events that will result in both of their deaths.
She has a limited role in season 9. Problem is the show is mostly based on the comics and Rick doesn't die in the comics.

I smell the demise of this show. It had a decent run but got stale for me. Too much focus on interpersonal bullshit and less on the whole point, you know, the Apocalypse....and how to survive it.

The Walking Dead Star Andrew Lincoln Leaving After Season 9 - Report

I love this show. But I figured once they got rid of Glenn, and Carl that the show would start to dwindle. A few others who were on a few seasons like Red etc, etc...........also would cause it to lose fans. If they get rid of Rick it surely won't last long after that for sure.

Loved the show in the first few seasons, but it has been going downhill for some time. I gave up on it a couple years ago.

She has a limited role in season 9. Problem is the show is mostly based on the comics and Rick doesn't die in the comics.
In the comics, Neagan and Rick eventually had to put their differences aside and team up. Maybe in the tv series, Neagan steps away from the dark side, slightly. Maybe he takes ricks place.

I smell the demise of this show. It had a decent run but got stale for me. Too much focus on interpersonal bullshit and less on the whole point, you know, the Apocalypse....and how to survive it.

I love this show. But I figured once they got rid of Glenn, and Carl that the show would start to dwindle. A few others who were on a few seasons like Red etc, etc...........also would cause it to lose fans. If they get rid of Rick it surely won't last long after that for sure.

I agree. I've watched this show from the beginning and think its the best show on TV right now.

If Rick leaves then I doubt I'll be watching. Andrew Lincoln might have offers out there. Who knows.

Its been on for nine years which is pretty long for TV. Rick and Darryl are the glue that holds the whole thing together. If either of them leave I doubt the show will last.

I agree. I've watched this show from the beginning and think its the best show on TV right now.

If Rick leaves then I doubt I'll be watching. Andrew Lincoln might have offers out there. Who knows.

Its been on for nine years which is pretty long for TV. Rick and Darryl are the glue that holds the whole thing together. If either of them leave I doubt the show will last.
You should watch...

The Man in the High Castle.
Westworld.
Game of Thrones.

All better shows

You should watch...

Westworld.
Game of Thrones.

All better shows

Never really got int G O T, but completely agree with the other two. I lost interest in WD a few years ago

You should watch...

Westworld.
Game of Thrones.

All better shows

If they aren't on regular TV I won't be watching.

You should watch...

Westworld.
Game of Thrones.

All better shows

This could start a whole new discussion. What is regular TV these days?

When I first read your post I was thinking you meant you only had an antenna, but today I guess that would be cable? My "regular" TV is an OTA antenna, netflix, amazon, hulu and a roku. To me, that's regular TV.

You should watch...

Westworld.
Game of Thrones.

All better shows

This could start a whole new discussion. What is regular TV these days?

When I first read your post I was thinking you meant you only had an antenna, but today I guess that would be cable? My "regular" TV is an OTA antenna, netflix, amazon, hulu and a roku. To me, that's regular TV.

LOL Nope. I only get standard cable. I have loads of channels but none of the shows he mentioned.

Hell. I hardly ever watch TV anyway.

Forum List

Back