Andrew Breitbart Died 4 Hours After Talking To Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio

Who knows.

Sheriff Joe does, now if he could only remember where they are buried. There is no way he has gotten this far without dumping a body or two.
TEN days; odd, that will before the autopsy is completed. I am sure Sheriff "the Feds are after me", uh, Arpaio, feels such evidence unnecessary. One of the worst conspiracy theories since JFK murdered Monroe, though not as hideous as the truther claims. Joe to the feds: "BRING 'EM ON, but not MEEEEEEEEEEE".

An autopsy is usually complete the next day and the body is released. The autopsy report, which has the results from all relevant slides and labs usually takes a couple of weeks.

Sheriff Joe states here Breitbart died 4 hours after talking with him explaining Obama's manufactured Birth Certificate and Selective Service card that his investigation team found out. He thinks the death should be looked into. I listened to Sheriff Joe Arpaio's interview after he gave a press conference on March 1 and he seemed worried about it. It says I can't post the link because I am new. You can go to youtube and google 'Sheriff Joe Arpaio on Possibility of Andrew Breitbart Assassination'

youtube.com/watch?v=58eDNm2Vahk&feature=player_embedded]Sheriff Joe Arpaio on Possibility of Andrew Breitbart Assassination - YouTube[/url]

Maybe he died of a cocaine overdose. I mean, how many 40 year olds drop dead from a heart attack that aren't riding the white pony?

The above is blatant fucking speculation, but so is this entire thread.

BTW, all Arpaio did was summarize Corsi's book so that he and Corsi could re- sell it.

Suckers.

Forum List

Back