Andrew Breitbart Died 4 Hours After Talking To Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio

Mudslinger

Rookie
Mar 4, 2012
Sheriff Joe states here Breitbart died 4 hours after talking with him explaining Obama's manufactured Birth Certificate and Selective Service card that his investigation team found out. He thinks the death should be looked into. I listened to Sheriff Joe Arpaio's interview after he gave a press conference on March 1 and he seemed worried about it. It says I can't post the link because I am new. You can go to youtube and google 'Sheriff Joe Arpaio on Possibility of Andrew Breitbart Assassination'

youtube.com/watch?v=58eDNm2Vahk&feature=player_embedded]Sheriff Joe Arpaio on Possibility of Andrew Breitbart Assassination - YouTube[/url]

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58eDNm2Vahk]Sheriff Joe Arpaio on Possibility of Andrew Breitbart Assassination - YouTube[/ame]

Oh god... are we really going to have to deal with a new breed of truthers?

YES Cow, AND Arpaio said differently, according to news sources. But anyone being investigated by the Feds is going to round up a "squad" if they can to prove the allegations are false...............uh, no, investigate a NON issue. He has released a PRELIMINARY report, and I BET the full report will be released around Grand Jury selection.

• Banned
YES Cow, AND Arpaio said differently, according to news sources. But anyone being investigated by the Feds is going to round up a "squad" if they can to prove the allegations are false...............uh, no, investigate a NON issue. He has released a PRELIMINARY report, and I BET the full report will be released around Grand Jury selection.

In the other link I asked to be posted above it is revealed that Apaio will release more explosive information in 10 days resulting from the investigation into Obama's documents and will possibly release the Breitbart tapes. The investigators who released their findings are getting beefed up security in light of Breitbarts death the interview reveals. Can someone put the video up so it can be watched?

I wonder how many other people have died shortly after talking to Arpaio?
Only those he wanted DEAD. Hannity has the Breitbart "tapes"; he is attempting to show respect it seems, not a natural stance for him. No autopsy completed as toxicology tests will take weeks. If he was murdered it must have been poisoning as the coroner has not released any info on SHOT, STABBED, or STRANGLED. A sick thing to do his family but these are CONs in medium mode. They have done worse. (I await the inevitable "the coroner is owned by Obama".) The mystery owner of Obama has not been identified. The republican governor of Hawaii's statement is ignored as are the eyewitness statements of those who knew the family. And of course that pesky newspaper announcement means nothing. I believe this as much as the truthers "proof" Bush II committed an atrocity against Americans.

Obama's mother was psychic of course; she knew the issue of where he was born would become an issue DECADES later. Her passport to Kenya was destroyed by Ayers I guess 25 years ago.

In the other link I asked to be posted above it is revealed that Apaio will release more explosive information in 10 days resulting from the investigation into Obama's documents and will possibly release the Breitbart tapes. The investigators who released their findings are getting beefed up security in light of Breitbarts death the interview reveals. Can someone put the video up so it can be watched?

Hurry up and post 10 more times.

Only those he wanted DEAD. Hannity has the Breitbart "tapes"; he is attempting to show respect it seems, not a natural stance for him. No autopsy completed as toxicology tests will take weeks. If he was murdered it must have been poisoning as the coroner has not released any info on SHOT, STABBED, or STRANGLED. A sick thing to do his family but these are CONs in medium mode. They have done worse. (I await the inevitable "the coroner is owned by Obama".) The mystery owner of Obama has not been identified. The republican governor of Hawaii's statement is ignored as are the eyewitness statements of those who knew the family. And of course that pesky newspaper announcement means nothing. I believe this as much as the truthers "proof" Bush II committed an atrocity against Americans.

Obama's mother was psychic of course; she knew the issue of where he was born would become an issue DECADES later. Her passport to Kenya was destroyed by Ayers I guess 25 years ago.
I saw on Hannity that Breitbarts wife wants the tapes released.

Who knows.

Sheriff Joe does, now if he could only remember where they are buried. There is no way he has gotten this far without dumping a body or two.
TEN days; odd, that will before the autopsy is completed. I am sure Sheriff "the Feds are after me", uh, Arpaio, feels such evidence unnecessary. One of the worst conspiracy theories since JFK murdered Monroe, though not as hideous as the truther claims. Joe to the feds: "BRING 'EM ON, but not MEEEEEEEEEEE".

Who knows.

Sheriff Joe does, now if he could only remember where they are buried. There is no way he has gotten this far without dumping a body or two.

And of course you can back that up with evidence....
Savage wants the "tapes" released of course, forget the family:

Michael Savage: Was Breitbart assassinated?

Nothing on the family's wishes but blog posts oddly enough, but Bannon turned out to be a true friend of Breitbart:

Stephen K. Bannon, a confidant of the late Andrew Breitbart, revealed on "Hannity" that the tapes Breitbart talked about at CPAC this year will be released in the next week or two.

Bannon also gave more details on Breitbart's heart condition:

BANNON: A year ago, you know, Larry Solov (Breitbart's attorney), Andrew had heart issues. He went to UCLA, he was in the hospital for a number of days. Since we're a private company, things did not have to be announced. Susie (Breitbart's wife) and Larry were there. We had a number of doctors.

HANNITY: Five days?

BANNON: He came out with a very specific program. He was on medication. As you guys know, he dropped weight. He went on a diet. He had a personal trainer. He was there really to get into fighting shape. And you're going to see that this was a massive heart attack. All the rumors are just nonsense.

Forum List

Back