and you protest/complain when cops kill???!!

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
FY!! F your racism crap/police brutality/etc crap
shoot to KILL these jackasses --worse than animal bastards
every time one is shot, the community is safer
what don't you understand about that??
there is a story of criminals/BLACKS/etc like this every day

Robbers attempt to grab purse with $75,000 from a woman the Texas gas station she co-owns | Daily Mail Online
4F33D7DB00000578-6075191-image-m-44_1534653603405.jpg

4F33D7DF00000578-6075191-image-a-45_1534653610035.jpg

Well, I'm not sure what this woman was doing carrying around $75,000 in cash with her... or how these guys knew this is what she had.

But when these guys are caught, they will be tried, prosecuted, and imprisoned,and no one is going to have an issue with that.

It's when we see a cop shoot someone who is lying on the ground, or a child playing with a toy, or someone with his back turned we have a problem.

But don't worry, man, you are totally not racist. Just make sure you share your views with blacks at your workplace tomorrow, in a loud voice standing on your desk. You know, rather than being a chickenshit hiding behind a phony name on a message board.

Well, I'm not sure what this woman was doing carrying around $75,000 in cash with her... or how these guys knew this is what she had.

But when these guys are caught, they will be tried, prosecuted, and imprisoned,and no one is going to have an issue with that.

It's when we see a cop shoot someone who is lying on the ground, or a child playing with a toy, or someone with his back turned we have a problem.

But don't worry, man, you are totally not racist. Just make sure you share your views with blacks at your workplace tomorrow, in a loud voice standing on your desk. You know, rather than being a chickenshit hiding behind a phony name on a message board.
all of those have been ruled justifiable
ok--I guess you'll being gong to the jail and kissing criminal asses/etc
....I knew it--if these jackasses were shot, you would be wailing like a woman who lost her baby..
..and you prove my point--thank you---you bring up dumbshit insults

She had the money because she and her husband had a business. It is not your business why she had the money, what you should be concerned with is the ferocity of the attack but not you, your only inclination is to call the op a racist! Me? I think the racists are people exactly like you. Thank god the woman’s husband was there to help her out or she might be dead,

And that's the problem... they clearly weren't justifiable by most reasonable people's standards.

....I knew it--if these jackasses were shot, you would be wailing like a woman who lost her baby..

If these guys were arrested, I'd have no problem. If they were shot, it would depend on the circumstances...

Funny thing, in the UK, they can maintain law and order without shooting suspects and bystanders willy-nilly. Same in Japan.

She had the money because she and her husband had a business. It is not your business why she had the money, what you should be concerned with is the ferocity of the attack but not you, your only inclination is to call the op a racist! Me? I think the racists are people exactly like you. Thank god the woman’s husband was there to help her out or she might be dead,

Or she could have just given up the money. She's probably going to incurr a lot more than $75,000 in medical bills now. Or maybe she should have had the good sense not to carry that much money around with her. That kind of money, the banks will deliver it with an armored car.

Or she could have just given up the money. She's probably going to incurr a lot more than $75,000 in medical bills now. Or maybe she should have had the good sense not to carry that much money around with her. That kind of money, the banks will deliver it with an armored car.
You are an awful "human being." Defending these ugly AF thugs while blaming the victim.

You are why we took back the White House

Good Allah you are a POS!

Everybody can read where you come down on this.

These souless animals have no place on this planet, yet all you can do is lecture an innocent woman who was brutally assaulted.

Last edited:

And that's the problem... they clearly weren't justifiable by most reasonable people's standards.

If these guys were arrested, I'd have no problem. If they were shot, it would depend on the circumstances...

Funny thing, in the UK, they can maintain law and order without shooting suspects and bystanders willy-nilly. Same in Japan.
Japan and UK are not the subject or relevant to the question
if these 2 did not comply with police, would you have a problem?
like the KScott shooting?
or the ASMith shooting where he evaded /ran from police?
or others that evaded/ran/etc?

Again, depends on the circumstances. Since these guys had committed an actual crime, unlike Scott, I'd be a little less sympathetic. But if the cops shot them in the back while they were pinned to the ground, someone should ask some questions...

Again, not an offense worth shooting someone over.

Only time a police officer is justified in using deadly force is when the person poses an immediate threat to him or others. This is the standard Japanese and British police use, and they have very few lethal force incidents. (It also helps that they don't have to worry about suspects packing guns.)

...the other thing is these jackasses are not like us--they do not act or think like us--like ''normal''/rational people--but like dangerous animal bastards
....that means different means have to be used to catch/stop/etc them

...the other thing is these jackasses are not like us--they do not act or think like us--like ''normal''/rational people--but like dangerous animal bastards
....that means different means have to be used to catch/stop/etc them

Okay, tell you what, let's put you in a place where black folks are the police and they regularly abuse your civil rights... and then we'll see how much you trust the police.

Again, depends on the circumstances. Since these guys had committed an actual crime, unlike Scott, I'd be a little less sympathetic. But if the cops shot them in the back while they were pinned to the ground, someone should ask some questions...

Again, not an offense worth shooting someone over.

Only time a police officer is justified in using deadly force is when the person poses an immediate threat to him or others. This is the standard Japanese and British police use, and they have very few lethal force incidents. (It also helps that they don't have to worry about suspects packing guns.)
I don't want the police so much as verbally abusing people
but the community is safer when these animals ar put down

and!! there is no hate or racism involved here!!!!!
this pertains to any color animal criminals

Okay, except the people who were shot by police that we are complaining about really weren't committing any crime that was worth being killed over.

LaQuan McDonald, Tamir Rice, Sandra Bland, Walter Scott...

Sorry, none of these folks really needed to be shot.

Okay, except the people who were shot by police that we are complaining about really weren't committing any crime that was worth being killed over.

..MBrown attacking a cop--crime
..ASterling --knowing he has a pistol- FIGHTING/struggling with cops and disobeying lawful orders--MANY crimes committed right there
..KScott disobeying lawful commands crime
all of these are putting the cops lives in DANGER
..KSCott armed
..ASterling armed
..MBRown ATTACKING a cop for NO reason! AFTER stealing and ATTACKING the clerk
MBrown out of his mind/crazy/irrational/ --dangerous threat
I've go a thread on these topics

the cops are not just thinking [ I would bet there are some--not many, that want to shoot people ] ::
''hey, let's go shoot a black man'' !!!!!!
the blacks/etc INITIATE and then ESCALATE the problem

I don’t care if the thugs are white,Asian, black, Hispanic, European or space aliens, Those two need to be put in prison for 10-15 years minimum and no parole BS. What scum! And the victims should have to be reimbursed by the thugs for what they did.

Forum List

Back