And Yet Another Jewish Zionist Gets a Nobel Prize

One again, we do not care about some silly prize that is practically worshipped by the Juden and the western nations.. :cool:

do you speak german sunni kanzeer?
I have no doubt that an STD disease ridden BDSM slut like you would find it a big turn on to have a muslim call you Juden and have his way with you.

But that wil have to remain one of your unfulfilled perverted fantasies irosie91.

Because I wouldn't touch you even if you wore an industrial strength Hazmat suit for a burqa. :eusa_hand: :lol:

Translation: Sunni and his sick-o-phants (BecauseIKnowSquat & Jos) have nothing to support their lies and nothing which explains the dearth of human progress among Muslims as recognized by Nobel Prizes. Instead the little boys are reduced (as if they can get any lower) to tossing sophomoric jabs at a woman and giggling.
Pathetic but it goes a long way in explaining the backwardness of their Islamic culture. :D

One again, we do not care about some silly prize that is practically worshipped by the Juden and the western nations.. :cool:

do you speak german sunni kanzeer?
I have no doubt that an STD disease ridden BDSM slut like you would find it a big turn on to have a muslim call you Juden and have his way with you.

But that wil have to remain one of your unfulfilled perverted fantasies irosie91.

Because I wouldn't touch you even if you wore an industrial strength Hazmat suit for a burqa. :eusa_hand: :lol:

Translation: Sunni and his sick-o-phants (BecauseIKnowSquat & Jos) have nothing to support their lies and nothing which explains the dearth of human progress among Muslims as recognized by Nobel Prizes. Instead the little boys are reduced (as if they can get any lower) to tossing sophomoric jabs at a woman and giggling.
Pathetic but it goes a long way in explaining the backwardness of their Islamic culture.
Thanks, boys. :D

fears haunt Israelis as they prepare for possible war with Iran

The last time Hezbollah attacked Israel, a rocket exploded next to Adam Bloom's house while his wife was in the shower.

"She was hysterical," he said. Afterwards it took hours to coax her and their two terrified young daughters out of the bomb shelter where they fled.

"Hezbollah had about 10,000 rockets then but they are supposed to have more like 50,000 now, so how many will be fired at us if they start again?" said Mr Bloom, 49.

The family, whose kibbutz is 30 miles south of the Lebanon border, had thought they were safely out of range in 2006. When rockets started landing they jumped in the car and headed south with 350,000 other Israelis, to spend weeks as refugees in their own country.

This time it is not only the north that is being prepared for a new conflict, one that Israelis fear could be much worse than anything since 1973. The trigger would be the long-threatened Israeli airstrike on Iran's nuclear programme.
Holocaust fears haunt Israelis as they prepare for possible war with Iran - Telegraph

Israeli's should get the NoBalls prize

Interesting, but what has it to do with the contributions Jews and Israelis make to man's progress and the dearth of same from the Arab/Muslim World?

Israel, like a yappy dog keeps on about how "We" need to attack Iran, but with someone else doing the fighting, I say let them get it on, the zionists need to have a great defeat, so that the next generation can see themselves as they are, a Tiny Squatter state in occupied Palestine, who may sue for peace based on equal rights for all the inhabitants of the land, after they have their arses kicked

Another lame attempt at delection. Tell me, Princess ... what has that to do with the subject of this thread?

"We"? You again counted yourself and subhuman Islamists as part of the rest of humanity? Nice try.

fears haunt Israelis as they prepare for possible war with Iran

The last time Hezbollah attacked Israel, a rocket exploded next to Adam Bloom's house while his wife was in the shower.

"She was hysterical," he said. Afterwards it took hours to coax her and their two terrified young daughters out of the bomb shelter where they fled.

"Hezbollah had about 10,000 rockets then but they are supposed to have more like 50,000 now, so how many will be fired at us if they start again?" said Mr Bloom, 49.

The family, whose kibbutz is 30 miles south of the Lebanon border, had thought they were safely out of range in 2006. When rockets started landing they jumped in the car and headed south with 350,000 other Israelis, to spend weeks as refugees in their own country.

This time it is not only the north that is being prepared for a new conflict, one that Israelis fear could be much worse than anything since 1973. The trigger would be the long-threatened Israeli airstrike on Iran's nuclear programme.
Holocaust fears haunt Israelis as they prepare for possible war with Iran - Telegraph

Israeli's should get the NoBalls prize
Israel can and will turn Iran into charcoal if it has to.

Of course Sunni Man doesn't care about prizes. His mind is back in the 7th century when his beloved Muslims were doing their thing of invading other countries. Meanwhile, isn't it a shame that the oil rich Muslims don't spend their money on what we call good old American ingenuity.
How to Get to Mars. Very Cool! HD - YouTube
Too bad they don't have an international prize for hatred, violence, murder, terror, persecution, and oppression. I'm sure Muslims would sweep all the awards every year. Then Muslims like Sunni wouldn't feel so left out, and have something to hang their turbans on.

Of course Sunni Man doesn't care about prizes. His mind is back in the 7th century when his beloved Muslims were doing their thing of invading other countries. Meanwhile, isn't it a shame that the oil rich Muslims don't spend their money on what we call good old American ingenuity.
How to Get to Mars. Very Cool! HD - YouTube

Space is too advanced for the primitive Muslims.
What? I thought Neil Armstrong was a secret Muslim? At least that's what some Muslim clerics have told the world.

Israel, like a yappy dog keeps on about how "We" need to attack Iran, but with someone else doing the fighting, I say let them get it on, the zionists need to have a great defeat, so that the next generation can see themselves as they are, a Tiny Squatter state in occupied Palestine, who may sue for peace based on equal rights for all the inhabitants of the land, after they have their arses kicked
Khafesho, bacheh kooney heyvoun Jendeh. What the fuck do you know?

Zionists have nothing better to do then boast about nobel prizes. Who cares. There's other things to life.

Yeah, like being a terrorist.

:lol: these Zionists say the same repetitively :lol:. As if its supposed to men anything. It's funny watching them rage

I wasn't in a rage when I wrote that. But it is sad seeing someone your age with 5000 posts. Wait til you're 50. At your age, you should be living it up.

:lol: these Zionists say the same repetitively :lol:. As if its supposed to men anything. It's funny watching them rage

I wasn't in a rage when I wrote that. But it is sad seeing someone your age with 5000 posts. Wait til you're 50. At your age, you should be living it up.

This may be his idea of a good time or he could be knitting his bomb-belt while he posts.

This may be his idea of a good time or he could be knitting his bomb-belt while he posts.

Awwww he's trying so hard now. Awww he thinks I don't know what Zionists fascists are about. :lol:. Try again.

Zionists have nothing better to do then boast about nobel prizes. Who cares. There's other things to life.

It is funny you making excuses for the Muslims all the time and bragging how they can always kick the asses of those they consider their enemies. Perhaps one day when all you Muslims enter the modern world and start spending money on scientific endeavors, perhaps you too can win many Nobel prizes like the Jews and Christians have. And, yes, there are other good things in life -- such as young people having friends with whom they can have fun instead of running home from school or spending the weekend on a message board..

Awww know they want to tell us what the ideal life is. He he he.

Check out my Facebook page, and you can see me partying with some flesh-and-blood ppl, at your age. At about 21, the same age as that Muslim today who tried to blow up the Federal Reserve building. If you're younger than 21, this is even sadder.

It is funny you making excuses for the Muslims all the time and bragging how they can always kick the asses of those they consider their enemies...

Squat has already perfected the ability to speak his ignorance from both sides of his mouth ... often simultaneously! An amazing feat for a 12 year old. :D

In the past I was a bit surprised that muslims were so PROUD of their barbarity and record number of murders------but I got over it

Forum List

Back