And Yet Another Jewish Zionist Gets a Nobel Prize

Awww know they want to tell us what the ideal life is. He he he.

Check out my Facebook page, and you can see me partying with some flesh-and-blood ppl, at your age. At about 21, the same age as that Muslim today who tried to blow up the Federal Reserve building. If you're younger than 21, this is even sadder.

Link it to me. I saw a old man with a private page. I don't party. People who party are cursed to hell.

Check out my Facebook page, and you can see me partying with some flesh-and-blood ppl, at your age. At about 21, the same age as that Muslim today who tried to blow up the Federal Reserve building. If you're younger than 21, this is even sadder.

Link it to me. I saw a old man with a private page. I don't party. People who party are cursed to hell.
What a sick attitude -- thinking people will go to hell if they party. Many people who have partied have made contributions to society, whereas there are Muslims who are always condemning others to hell because the others don't have the same beliefs think nothing of murdering others in the name of their religion. I can just imagine Mr. Know-it-all telling his Muslim classmates that they are cursed to hell if they party unless Mr. Know-it-all attends some Madrassa here and his Muslim teacher is telling the students that.

Muslim donkey "because":
people who party are cursed to hell

Geez Abdul, may I ask what the fuck are you doing in the US with this kind of mentality?

Moses said people who party are cursed to hell.
Yup he used those exact words, it was even on the Ten Commandments "thou shalt not party", or maybe it was "thou shalt not inhale". Is this asshole goat fucker high on camel dung hashish or just fucking insane?

God is against people who get drunk at parties. They are cursed to hell. No question about it

you know about some really disgusting 'god' who would put people in "hell" just for getting drunk--------but kisses the asses of people when they rape women and slit the throats of babies? That is really tragic

Getting drunk partying and believing in God doesn't go together. You're lying to God if you get drunk. You're worse than a athiest. That makes you a hypocrite. God curse hypocrites to hell. I'm sure Moses wouldn't just stand by if he saw people whoring and getting drunk at a party.

God is against people who get drunk at parties. They are cursed to hell. No question about it
Yup, that's Islam for ya. Green light to mass murder and terrorism....red light and chop off the heads and kill those who get drunk, or listen to music, or believe women and minorities should be treated as equals, etc. Can you imagine, there are hundreds of millions of Neanderthals like this Muslim donkey that believe and say the same things?

Moses believed partying is wrong. If Moses came upon people partying and getting drunk he would have killed them on spot. No ifs or buts about it.

Getting drunk partying and believing in God doesn't go together. You're lying to God if you get drunk. You're worse than a athiest. That makes you a hypocrite. God curse hypocrites to hell. I'm sure Moses wouldn't just stand by if he saw people whoring and getting drunk at a party.
No actually, asshole, Jews from the time of Moses and onward celebrate Shabbat every Friday night by saying a blessing and drinking WINE, it goes like this "....boreh perry ha geffen (wine)",

Now go back to the Islamic shithole you came from. Sshoooo! Yallah kalb heywan!

Last edited:
Only followers of Satan would say getting drunk and whoring around your whole life is not a sin. God curses followers of Satan

Did you learn that from your Imam? A normal boy would have said that right now at this stage of his life, partying doesn't look attractive, but maybe later on his thinking might be different. By the way, I believe Jewish people don't even believe in a hell, and Moses was Jewish. Perhaps when you finally make some friends and they eventually invite you to a party, you will change your tune.

Did you learn that from your Imam? A normal boy would have said that right now at this stage of his life, partying doesn't look attractive, but maybe later on his thinking might be different. By the way, I believe Jewish people don't even believe in a hell, and Moses was Jewish. Perhaps when you finally make some friends and they eventually invite you to a party, you will change your tune.

No the bible says Moses got so incredibly angry at the worshippers of the golden cow that he ordered the Israelites to kill them. And they killed 3,000 of them. So I would guess he would do the same to drunken whores.

you know about some really disgusting 'god' who would put people in "hell" just for getting drunk--------but kisses the asses of people when they rape women and slit the throats of babies? That is really tragic
Well put irose.

In the Torah, which writings are attributed to Moses.

G-d has strict laws concerning alcohol, fornication, and adultery. (which are basically what "partying" is all about).

The "chosen people" rebelled against G-d when Moses told them not to do these things.

And now several thousand years later the Jews are still rebelling against Jehovah.

If Moses saw the gay clubs in Israel today what would he do?

In Leviticus 20 it says God told Moses to kill gay people.

Forum List

Back