And Yet Another Jewish Zionist Gets a Nobel Prize

You cannot call yourself a Jew and not be Zionist.

So jews who say they aren't Zionist are not jews? That's kind of how alqaeda thinks.

Even the Neturai Karta believe Israel will be wholly Jewish in the time of Messiah.

Go to a basketball game with your friends, Because. Or are you studying terror in your basement, so that we all have to go thru hell at the airport? After all, you have to make your ppl proud of you. :clap2:

It's so fun making these Zionists cry. They show their bizarre attempts at intimidating people. Lol doesn't work with Palestinians. :lol:. You can scare off other people. Not me buddy.

So jews who say they aren't Zionist are not jews? That's kind of how alqaeda thinks.

Even the Neturai Karta believe Israel will be wholly Jewish in the time of Messiah.

Go to a basketball game with your friends, Because. Or are you studying terror in your basement, so that we all have to go thru hell at the airport? After all, you have to make your ppl proud of you. :clap2:

It's so fun making these Zionists cry. They show their bizarre attempts at intimidating people. Lol doesn't work with Palestinians. :lol:. You can scare off other people. Not me buddy.

Not trying to scare you, just trying to help you.

Man you're funny. Thanks for the laugh.

Well, all I can say is that I'm 50 now and semi-retired, but when I was in my teens or twenties, I would not be wasting my time on a message board, or logged 5,000 posts. Wouldn't you make your ppl more proud of you if you would be studying science right now, be the first of your Muslim ppl to win a Nobel Prize?

Well, all I can say is that I'm 50 now and semi-retired, but when I was in my teens or twenties, I would not be wasting my time on a message board, or logged 5,000 posts. Wouldn't you make your ppl more proud of you if you would be studying science right now, be the first of your Muslim ppl to win a Nobel Prize?

50? Wow. I didn't expect that. Not everyone is old on forums. Have fun with yourself though. :cool:

50? Wow. I didn't expect that. Not everyone is old on forums. Have fun with yourself though. :cool:

You didn't answer my ?

You didn't answer my ?

I don't care. Jews deserve credit for education in certain fields. Everybody has different fields. There have been some Muslims who won the Nobel prize. But the West gives all their resources, money to Israel. And the Nobel prize doesn't look for Muslims. I don't see why you're trying to turn this into a pissing contest though. :cool:

You didn't answer my ?

I don't care. Jews deserve credit for education in certain fields. Everybody has different fields. There have been some Muslims who won the Nobel prize. But the West gives all their resources, money to Israel. And the Nobel prize doesn't look for Muslims. I don't see why you're trying to turn this into a pissing contest though. :cool:

Always excuses, excuses. The occupation is to blame for all Muslims wasting their lives.

You didn't answer my ?

Always excuses, excuses. The occupation is to blame for all Muslims wasting their lives.

Where are you trying to go with this?

The Nobel Prize selection committee is largely ran and staffed by Jews.

They are the people who judge and announce the winners.

So it's basically jews giving each other awards and prize money. :cool:

Yeah, you're waaaay too stupid to get the joke, Princess. :D

C'mon ... the kid has to be a 12 year old.
His English is foreign, his thinking sophomoric, and he's been "thanked" less than 250 times for his more than 5000 posts. Posters thank you in appreciation for your comments. Better posts receive better reception. Almost nobody gives the poor kid the stamp of approval but he's like a Timex watch ... he "takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'."

C'mon ... the kid has to be a 12 year old.
His English is foreign, his thinking sophomoric, and he's been "thanked" less than 250 times for his more than 5000 posts. Posters thank you in appreciation for your comments. Better posts receive better reception. Almost nobody gives the poor kid the stamp of approval but he's like a Timex watch ... he "takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'."

:lmao:

I don't post to get thanked by anyone. Keep yourself happy though. :lol:.

You didn't answer my ?

I don't care. Jews deserve credit for education in certain fields. Everybody has different fields. There have been some Muslims who won the Nobel prize. But the West gives all their resources, money to Israel.

Woo. You have to be the dimmest 12 year old on the planet. The West does not give "all their resources, money to Israel." That's a remarkably stupid comment, Princess, even from one as notorious for stupidity as you.
Now in response to your monumental stupidity:
A grand total of 10 Nobel Prizes have been awarded to Muslims
2 in literature
1 in physics
1 in chemistry (by an Egyptian-American)
6 in peace (probably because the Nobel Committee must give Muslims something).
In comparison, Jews have won well over 100. The difference is culture, Princess. Many Jews strive to be relevant in the world while...
""How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy. The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live. A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property - either as a child, a wife, or a concubine - must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men. Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities. Thousands become the brave and loyal soldiers of the Queen; all know how to die; but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith." - Winston Churchill, The River Wars, 1899

What's next Roudy is gonna claim Sarah Silverman is a Zionist..Ha Ha Ha! Oh wait...lemme check on that.....
When you have finished laughing like the juvenile hyena that you are, perhaps you can tell us why the Saudis and the other oil-rich Arab countries haven't built any first-class research labs where their fellow Muslims could work, thereby coming up with something that would win them Nobel prizes? All these years they have been raking in the money from oil, but their people certainly have not achieved anything earth-shattering in the field of science or any of the other subjects for which the Nobel is awarded. Maybe, maybe someday they will figure this out.

Yet another Muslim hating post by Hossfly. He's deflecting from the topic. The Israeli Palestinian topic.

I don't care. Jews deserve credit for education in certain fields. Everybody has different fields. There have been some Muslims who won the Nobel prize. But the West gives all their resources, money to Israel.

Woo. You have to be the dimmest 12 year old on the planet. The West does not give "all their resources, money to Israel." That's a remarkably stupid comment, Princess, even from one as notorious for stupidity as you.
Now in response to your monumental stupidity:
A grand total of 10 Nobel Prizes have been awarded to Muslims
2 in literature
1 in physics
1 in chemistry (by an Egyptian-American)
6 in peace (probably because the Nobel Committee must give Muslims something).
In comparison, Jews, for which there are 1 for every 100 Muslims have won well over 100. The difference is culture, Princess. Many Jews strive to be relevant in the world while...
""How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy. The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live. A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property - either as a child, a wife, or a concubine - must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men. Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities. Thousands become the brave and loyal soldiers of the Queen; all know how to die; but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith." - Winston Churchill, The River Wars, 1899

Sunni explained what we don't need. Nobel prizes means nothing.

Lame rationalization.
The Nobel committee isn't biased toward Jews nor does the West, as you mendaciously claim, give "all their resources, money to Israel," nor does what Sunni Man says mean squat.
The world needs progress and you and yours do not just fail to help carry the load, you act as an albatross around mankind's neck - for all the reasons Churchill listed (although not politically correct).
You are too busy, according to those honest and courageous Mideast Arab scholars who authored the UN State of the Arab World Reports, clinging to your 7th Century traditions and the world, including the world's Jews, has passed you by.

What's next Roudy is gonna claim Sarah Silverman is a Zionist..Ha Ha Ha! Oh wait...lemme check on that.....

When you have finished laughing like the juvenile hyena that you are, perhaps you can tell us why the Saudis and the other oil-rich Arab countries haven't built any first-class research labs where their fellow Muslims could work, thereby coming up with something that would win them Nobel prizes? All these years they have been raking in the money from oil, but their people certainly have not achieved anything earth-shattering in the field of science or any of the other subjects for which the Nobel is awarded. Maybe, maybe someday they will figure this out.

Yet another Muslim hating post by Hossfly. He's deflecting from the topic. The Israeli Palestinian topic.

You will note it is you, Squat, who is deflecting.
The topic is Israeli contributions to mankind's progress and the dearth of same from the Arab/Muslim World.
Hoss correctly notes that your brothers have the financial resources to help mankind carry the load but are too busy bangin' their camels to be bothered.
Considering the intellect you regularly display here I suspect it will be centuries before the world sees any progress from the Arab/Muslim World.

No matter how many times you try to make a statement. Nothing works. He's clearly diverting from the whole topic, and you're supporting that. No matter how smart you think you are. Fool

Forum List

Back