And Yet ANOTHER Gun Show Accidental Shooting

Sorry if you disagree but if you really think about it it's true.

Carrying a gun is no different than carrying insurance. You do it because you fear what may happen if you don't have it. (Legally mandated insurance aside.)

If you had absolutely no fear of getting into an accident or having a house fire then you would not buy insurance, right? And by the same token if you had absolutely no fear of someone trying to rob or assault you then you would not feel the need to carry a gun, right?

No Goose, I don't carry a gun because of fear. I went and obtained a CCW permit to make carrying firearms back and forth to the range less complicated. But for the past two-weeks I have been carrying a handgun because of the dumb-fucks in the White (and several on this forum) who don't know a damn thing about firearms don't like it. I also purchased a scary looking black bang bang for the same reason. I thought about your believe of "fear" a few days ago when I read the entire thread and I really find it difficult to believe you actually believe that.

Anyway I wouldn't mind at all riding with you or having a few beers together, I already know you're a good guy. I was raised on firearms and I have always had them for hunting and sport shooting and of course in the service.

Hmmmm.....YOU carry a gun around and I'M the one that's "scared shitless"? :lol:

I do own guns (and a damned good shot) but I'm not so scared that I have to carry a gun around in public.

You're truly as dumb as you look but that's not suprising.. after all, you're a Neo-Fascist. Conceal carry is perfectly legal here in the United States.. perhaps a communist enforced country would be more to your liking?

You know the funny thing is....I STRONGLY support CC as a Constitutional Right!! I just question how some people can ever get a permit to do so.

Luckily for us, you're no one. :) Have a nice night!

I agree with someone who posted that scared Shitless Goose needs to go to the store and buy some pampers , shut himself away and most definitely stay away from the Boogeyman gun shows. LMAO

Hmmmm.....YOU carry a gun around and I'M the one that's "scared shitless"? :lol:

I do own guns (and a damned good shot) but I'm not so scared that I have to carry a gun around in public.

so if I stock 2 weeks of food and water in my basement I'm scared shitless too?

Honestly.....if you had no reason to fear something happening to cause you to need it then you would not have stockpiled it, right?

Honestly.....if you had no reason to fear something happening to cause you to need it then you would not have stockpiled it, right?

Why is it any of your business what someone does in their own home?? Don't you have some biker gang to fly colors with? Should we nose ourselves in to your raunchy life and question shit you do?? Wouldn't like that, would ya?? But it's ok for you leftist Fascists who think you control the rest of us. Mind your own fucking business.

Why is it any of your business what someone does in their own home?? Don't you have some biker gang to fly colors with? Should we nose ourselves in to your raunchy life and question shit you do?? Wouldn't like that, would ya?? But it's ok for you leftist Fascists who think you control the rest of us. Mind your own fucking business.

OH he's in a biker gang? only cowards can't stand on their own , They must have numbers to make themselves feel powerful.

OH he's in a biker gang? only cowards can't stand on their own , They must have numbers to make themselves feel powerful.

No clue but his picture indicates he's a biker.. DO we go nosing around in his business? Liberals are a bunch of hypocrites!

Valid point Reb.. He judges people claiming they're all afraid simply because they choose to own a gun and yet here he rides around with groups of people instead of alone.. Should we judge him by his own definition?? SCARED SHITLESS???

Valid point Reb.. He judges people claiming they're all afraid simply because they choose to own a gun and yet here he rides around with groups of people instead of alone.. Should we judge him by his own definition?? SCARED SHITLESS???

cowards that's what all gangs are made of.
There's a biker gang around here called the"outlaws" pussys I fucked one of their old lady's years ago.

Last edited:
When I was a Noob around here I neged one of Goose's posts. He didn't neg me back but he did send me a polite PM with a few thoughts of how the neg system worked around here.

It wouldn't surprise me to learn that the one who did this is a member of this board. :lol:

Saturday's shooting occurred when Gary Lynn Wilson, 36, of Wilmington, North Carolina, approached the entrance of the Dixie Gun and Knife Show in Raleigh to have his personal firearm inspected.

The shotgun fired as he removed it from its case, according to a statement by the North Carolina Department of Agriculture, a host of the gun show.

Two patrons of the gun show were injured - a 50-year-old man and a 54-year-old woman - as was a 54-year-old retired Wake County Sheriff's deputy who was working at the show. None of the injuries were life-threatening, the statement said.

Are the gun nuts planning on protesting this gun show now???? :confused:

The North Carolina gun show will go ahead as planned on Sunday, but no private gun sales will be allowed and personal guns will not be allowed on the property.

Three hurt in firearm accident at North Carolina gun show - Yahoo! News

meh... accidental shootings at gun shows happen about as often as my flamin' lib wife votes Republican...

That has already been covered but you're obviously too stupid to realize that. :cool:

Stupid is calling someone stupid for pointing out that their is already a thread on this subject, and thinking it's a different event.

1) I didn't say there was another thread on that. Only that it was covered in a previous post.

2) The proper use of the word is there, not their. :eusa_eh:

Good going stupid.

There's a biker gang around here called the"outlaws" pussys I fucked one of their old lady's years ago.

I knew you were stupid, but not idiotic. No wonder you feel the need to carry a gun around with you.

Nope, not in any "gang".

Nope, not in any "gang".

It doesn't matter.. Mind your own damn business and stop worrying about what people do with their CONSTITUTIONAL right.. GET IT?

I knew you were stupid, but not idiotic. No wonder you feel the need to carry a gun around with you.

Why because bikers can't take care of business on their own? They got too get help in groups?

that has already been covered but you're obviously too stupid to realize that. :cool:

stupid is calling someone stupid for pointing out that their is already a thread on this subject, and thinking it's a different event.

1) i didn't say there was another thread on that. Only that it was covered in a previous post.

2) the proper use of the word is there, not their. :eusa_eh:

Good going stupid.

you thought you were the only one who started a thread about this, now how stupid is that?

Nope, not in any "gang".

Sure you aren't COWARD.
Ibet their are felons who have guns in your not a "gang" gang.
What are your colors?
dog shit?

Forum List

Back