And Yet ANOTHER Gun Show Accidental Shooting

Why in the fuck would you transport a loaded gun?
Last time I moved I unloaded and disassembled all of my weapons.

About 3 yrs ago i went to a gun show with my husband. He bought a gun....i'm not very familiar with them so all i know it was a single shot. We got it home and he was doing something with it in another room and i hear it go off! I was sure he hadn't loaded it, and thankfully nobody was around him and thankfully he didn't have it aimed at himself (He knows better than that!). I'd gotten a card from the guy we bought it from so i emailed him. The next gun show that came around about a month later we met him there and he took it back. He was VERY concerned that it happened, he knows he could have gotten in trouble. But it just proves, shit happens. Doesn't mean it was on purpose.....

Nobody ever said that any of those gun show shootings were ever done on purpose. Like you said. Shit can and will happen.

But one would think that a room full of "experts" would know better than to carry loaded weapons around at these shows.

It wouldn't bother me except for the fact that these very same people that don't have enough sense to unload their weapons at a gun show are the same ones walking around our streets with loaded weapons.

Lakhota beat me to it.

Any other questions?

If it bothers you, don't go to one. Sounds like a simple solution to me.

It wouldn't bother me except for the fact that these very same people that don't have enough sense to unload their weapons at a gun show are the same ones walking around our streets with loaded weapons.

If you're that worried about it I guess you should become a shut in. I don't worry about these things when I leave my house.

I searched the threads looking for ones that show concern for "another shooting by gangs in Chicago" or "another murder committed by drug cartels using the Fast and Furious guns" or even "another terrorist attack by radical Muslims." There are some, but not from any liberals. Damn, some people only get upset about things that fit their agenda.

Accidents like this suck. So do car accidents, sky diving accidents and a host of other accidents that injure and kill people on a daily basis. Can't stop all accidents because people cannot be perfect. What the left is good at is sounding the alarms whenever someone against their agenda messes up. Even though other people do far worse things on a daily basis, they give them a pass because it doesn't benefit them to do otherwise.

Now, we will get a front page article every time a gun is involved unless, of course, it is gang or drug cartel related. Pick on the people at trade shows, but leave the scum of the earth alone for killing people in cold blood using the guns that this administration arranged for them to buy. Pick on a guard for leaving his gun on a bathroom counter, but minimize the minority on minority gang killings and drive by shootings. Criticize the NRA for supporting people's right to bear arms, but make light of radical Muslims torturing and murdering our ambassador in Libya.

The only bad things in this world are those things that stand in the way of what the liberals want.

Fucking hypocrites.

Last edited:
Why in the fuck would you transport a loaded gun?
Last time I moved I unloaded and disassembled all of my weapons.

About 3 yrs ago i went to a gun show with my husband. He bought a gun....i'm not very familiar with them so all i know it was a single shot. We got it home and he was doing something with it in another room and i hear it go off! I was sure he hadn't loaded it, and thankfully nobody was around him and thankfully he didn't have it aimed at himself (He knows better than that!). I'd gotten a card from the guy we bought it from so i emailed him. The next gun show that came around about a month later we met him there and he took it back. He was VERY concerned that it happened, he knows he could have gotten in trouble. But it just proves, shit happens. Doesn't mean it was on purpose.....

Nobody ever said that any of those gun show shootings were ever done on purpose. Like you said. Shit can and will happen.

But one would think that a room full of "experts" would know better than to carry loaded weapons around at these shows.

Many are not "experts". The room may be full of experts that sell guns, but most accidents happen, like this one, where a average person is bringing a gun in to the show to sell TO one of the Dealers. Many of these people that go to the shows to sell their own weapons are not experts.

Gun-Appreciation-Day.jpg

Don' forget - Saturday was GUN APPRECIATION DAY...

I have had my own gun/Biden appreciation days for a couple of weeks now. I have a CCW but most often use it only to simplify carrying firearms back and forth to the range. For the past two-weeks or so I have been carrying daily to show my appreciation for Joe Biden.

If it bothers you, don't go to one. Sounds like a simple solution to me.

If you're that worried about it I guess you should become a shut in. I don't worry about these things when I leave my house.

Nope, no shutting in for me. I don't have the same irrational fear that people who feel the need to carry around guns do. And the fact that you're perfectly fine with people like him carrying guns around in public speaks volumes.

No wonder you're in the vast minority.

Nope, no shutting in for me. I don't have the same irrational fear that people who feel the need to carry around guns do. And the fact that you're perfectly fine with people like him carrying guns around in public speaks volumes.

Damn Goose, you are so full of shit! People only carrying guns around because of fear is total bullshit! Hell, I have been carrying one for a couple of weeks now in honor of Joe Biden.

Last edited:

Damn Goose, you are so full of shit! People only carrying guns around because of fear is total bullshit! Hell, I have been carrying one for a couple of weeks now in honor of Joe Biden.

Sorry if you disagree but if you really think about it it's true.

Carrying a gun is no different than carrying insurance. You do it because you fear what may happen if you don't have it. (Legally mandated insurance aside.)

If you had absolutely no fear of getting into an accident or having a house fire then you would not buy insurance, right? And by the same token if you had absolutely no fear of someone trying to rob or assault you then you would not feel the need to carry a gun, right?

I agree with someone who posted that scared Shitless Goose needs to go to the store and buy some pampers , shut himself away and most definitely stay away from the Boogeyman gun shows. LMAO

I agree with someone who posted that scared Shitless Goose needs to go to the store and buy some pampers , shut himself away and most definitely stay away from the Boogeyman gun shows. LMAO

Hmmmm.....YOU carry a gun around and I'M the one that's "scared shitless"? :lol:

I do own guns (and a damned good shot) but I'm not so scared that I have to carry a gun around in public.

Carrying a gun is no different than carrying insurance. You do it because you fear what may happen if you don't have it. (Legally mandated insurance aside.)

If you had absolutely no fear of getting into an accident or having a house fire then you would not buy insurance, right? And by the same token if you had absolutely no fear of someone trying to rob or assault you then you would not feel the need to carry a gun, right?

No Goose, I don't carry a gun because of fear. I went and obtained a CCW permit to make carrying firearms back and forth to the range less complicated. But for the past two-weeks I have been carrying a handgun because of the dumb-fucks in the White House (and several on this forum) who don't know a damn thing about firearms don't like it. I also purchased a scary looking black bang bang for the same reason. I thought about your believe of "fear" a few days ago when I read the entire thread and I really find it difficult to believe you actually believe that.

Anyway I wouldn't mind at all riding with you or having a few beers together, I already know you're a good guy. I was raised on firearms and I have always had them for hunting and sport shooting and of course in the service.

Last edited:

Hmmmm.....YOU carry a gun around and I'M the one that's "scared shitless"? :lol:

I do own guns (and a damned good shot) but I'm not so scared that I have to carry a gun around in public.

You're truly as dumb as you look but that's not suprising.. after all, you're a Neo-Fascist. Conceal carry is perfectly legal here in the United States.. perhaps a communist enforced country would be more to your liking?

No Goose, I don't carry a gun because of fear. I went and obtained a CCW permit to make carrying firearms back and forth to the range less complicated. But for the past two-weeks I have been carrying a handgun because of the dumb-fucks in the White (and several on this forum) who don't know a damn thing about firearms don't like it. I also purchased a scary looking black bang bang for the same reason. I thought about your believe of "fear" a few days ago when I read the entire thread and I really find it difficult to believe you actually believe that.

Anyway I wouldn't mind at all riding with you or having a few beers together, I already know you're a good guy. I was raised on firearms and I have always had them for hunting and sport shooting and of course in the service.

You're truly as dumb as you look but that's not suprising.. after all, you're a Neo-Fascist. Conceal carry is perfectly legal here in the United States.. perhaps a communist enforced country would be more to your liking?

You know the funny thing is....I STRONGLY support CC as a Constitutional Right!! I just question how some people can ever get a permit to do so.

so if I stock 2 weeks of food and water in my basement I'm scared shitless too?

Forum List

Back