Remember West Points far right list... I made it.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by tyroneweaver, Jan 19, 2013.

1. tyroneweaver

tyroneweaver Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,855
  2. OKTexas

OKTexas New Life Member of the NRA 12/15 Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,185
    Yep, I made it also, I sent my congressman a link to the Washington Post article on it this morning.

3. blackhawk

blackhawk Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,055
    Congratulations I'm sure many of us made this list I would not be surprised if I did as well.

4. g5000

g5000 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +24,525
    So you guys are all members of extremist, violent far right groups, eh?

Because that is who West Point is talking about.

The people they are talking about would eat you for a snack.

Dumbasses.

5. blackhawk

blackhawk Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,055
    No according to report in the link by the OP supporting things like limited government civil activism, individual freedoms and self-government makes you a violent far right extremist.
    Here is part of the story from the Washington Times that states that pretty well.

The report also draws a link between the mainstream conservative movement and the violent “far right,” and describes liberals as “future oriented” and conservatives as living in the past.
    Now does that sound like they are just talking about violent far right extremist or does it sound like they want to lump all conservatives into that group?
    West Point center cites dangers of 'far right' in U.S. - Washington Times

6. tyroneweaver

tyroneweaver Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,855
    The FBI and the ATF couldnt handle a idahoan that was a hill jack how could they handle a veteran

7. OKTexas

OKTexas New Life Member of the NRA 12/15 Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,185
    Since when does it have to be true for the left to claim it. Remember the Tea Parties are violent, even though no evidence has ever been produced.

8. Oldguy

Oldguy Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +592
    It's not surprising that the Washington Times would misrepresent that study. After all, the Times was started by the "Rev" Sun Yung Moon (you know, the guy who claims he's the resurrected Jesus Christ) and his Unification Church as an anti-Communist, "conservative" anti-dote to the Washington Post. The Moon family owns it outright these days and it's never made a profit in it's 31 year existence. Consequently, it will say or do anything to try and entice people to buy their rag.

In any case, here's the whole study, even though I know none of you Nutter's will bother to read it. After all, it's much more fun and emotionally satisfying to just swim in the outrage, isn't it? Who cares about the truth when we can be mad, right?

http://www.ctc.usma.edu/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/ChallengersFromtheSidelines.pdf

9. Mad Scientist

Mad Scientist Deplorable Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,678
    Thanks for the link OldGuy. But you didn't read it did you? Well, that's just what you do. You're OldGuy.

From the study:
    Obama took a seat at the UN Security Council, an impeachable offense. Obama said that the Military serves the UN, Panetta agreed with him. Here's the exchange between Sessions and Panetta in video form since you don't like to read:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSzZAOQnYFI"]Panetta Publicly Admits U.S. Military/Obama Takes Orders from The U.N. - YouTube[/ame]

Bush New World Order Speech:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CWBTL33MpA"]Proof of NWO from George Bush SR New World Order - YouTube[/ame]

10. Mad Scientist

Mad Scientist Deplorable Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,678
    "Charges dropped against Michigan Militia".

From the AP:
    https://www.timesrecordnews.com/news/2012/mar/27/critical-charges-dropped-against-michigan-militia/
    I post this not for OldGuy because he'll never listen. I post it for the benefit of whoever else reads this.

See what happens is that a bunch of good ole boys sit around talking about how they don't like Cops or Gov't, which is their right. Then the FEDS put a person in their midst who then says "Lets blow up a gov't building or shoot some cops" then arrest them all based on that.

Meanwhile the good ole boys never did nuthin' wrong. All they did was exercise their 1st Amendment Rights.

Also, Militia is "Defense activity or service, to protect a community, its territory, property, and laws", it's not Federal. Don't mix up National Guard and Reserve that get called up to invade countries for Oil or Gold or to kill Yellow People for the Military Industrial Complex.

The current gov't is looking to demonize Militias and Private Gun Ownership. Don't let it happen.