And where is Obama sending his girls for Spring Break this year? China.

There is nothing that Obama can do that will bother the left.

Under President Bush, a $9 Trillion debt was the end of the world, Obama adds another $9 Trillion and the left not only silent, they excuse it.

Debt does not matter....Reagan taught us that

The left is just catching up with the concept

CaféAuLait;8727737 said:
I’m going to comment on this the same way I did on the last thread about this. I would think that left, right and middle and anyone I’ve not mentioned can agree. The article below speaks of Clinton, Bush and Obama. Between the three of them, they took a measly 3 trips and spent at least 126 million in taxpayer dollars, for three trips. ONLY THREE.

Cost of Obama's Trip is Dwarfed By George And Laura Bush's Africa Spending Spree

Your link plainly says Mrs. Bush went to Africa five times, and that Mr. Bush went twice.

Not mentioned in the article is that Bush took several other trips overseas.

The article does say that the cost of Obama's trip was an estimate based on the cost of Bush's trips.
This time the right has whipped up the fake outrage over a leaked document showing that President Obama’s upcoming Africa trip could cost $60-$100 million. What these same people don’t tell is that George and Laura Bush loved to go to Africa on the taxpayers’ dime…a lot.

Last edited:
An educational trip to China? During spring break? Can't they at least pretend to be "real Americans"?

acapulco.jpg

They don't need to pretend. They are "real" Americans. Just like their dad.

I hope you realize I was trying to use sarcasm/irony to plonck the OP? Too subtle?

The Bush girls loved China, I imagine the Obama girls will too

Forum List

Back