And this is why affirmative action can be bad.

It's the soft bigotry of low expectations.

I like this quote. I'm going to file it away.

:D
I understand and believe you tried to help minorities that you felt were getting the shaft from society.that shows that you are a good person.my only question is this.why do you have a problem coming to the conclusion that the same people you helped used and abused and nurtured your white guilt to there own advantage?it is psychological rape.learn from your mistakes and fight back.convert to the conservative side. you have a lot to offer to society and will help people that honestly need help not people that want help to get over on honest hard working people like you.:clap2::clap2:

Last edited:
So far, I'd say that Patrick's & Yidnar's characters are, shall we say, beyond the pale.

Why do you say that?

Your blatant racism, xenophobia, and hatred of Salt Jones for being black. It's sad, really.

But...this thread does highlight how something like affirmative action can increase racial tensions. Salt Jones gets a job, no doubt because he is beyond qualified, and you think it was handed to him.

Is that because you think blacks are inherently stupid or are you sure some more qualified white guy was passed over for the job?

I'm not trying to be anything I'm not...? Huh?

18861_607205478612_42111580_35411898_150205_n.jpg

so glad my best friend has a sense of humor:
13559_599939609472_42111580_35172763_3481674_n.jpg

(We won a prize for that costume duo!)

Last edited:
Who are that bunch of chicanos, Pained... if you don't mind answering this question.

I'm not trying to be anything I'm not...? Huh?

18861_607205478612_42111580_35411898_150205_n.jpg

so glad my best friend has a sense of humor:
13559_599939609472_42111580_35172763_3481674_n.jpg

(We won a prize for that costume duo!)
you don't know who you are. shit skin is a term used for people who's outer projections of self stinks it's a lie.deep down you have a conservative mind set,but you will let emotions instead of rational thought dictate your actions!!:eusa_hand:

shit skin is a term used for people who's outer projections of self stinks it's a lie.deep down you have a conservative mind set,but you will let emotions instead of rational thought dictate your actions!!:eusa_hand:

I like to think of myself as practical, fair, and just.

:dunno:

7320_594295764782_42111580_34968007_8320495_n.jpg

Mexico Independence Day

18861_607205463642_42111580_35411896_7085742_n.jpg

yes, it can be done

24195_615077522972_42111580_35670079_378059_n.jpg

luckily i caught my spanish error! (the milk(y) truth instead of the truest truth)

20261_610956037462_42111580_35557449_3287248_n.jpg

zoot suit riot

I think I'm a good teacher. I do resent the sentiment that because I'm white, I can't be a good role model to Latino students. Or at the very best, "good for a white chick".

:(

I'm also a -2 points for being female: male teachers are sought after. I've yet to see a male teacher graduate from my program and be unemployed.

You don't have to look like your students to be a good teacher. You have to respect your students.

Some white guy showed you where to push the buttons on an inspection machine. :razz: Whooooooeeeeee - we're impressed with your "intellect". :lmao:

It's obvious you don't have a clue about the subject of Nondestructive Testing and judging from you other posts you don't have a clue about a lot of topics. Keep making your dumb little posts. Here's a website for you to advance your knowledge.

The American Society for Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

OK, here's an equation relevent to NDT:

equ2.gif

What subfield of NDT is it relevent to? Of what use is it? Explain in detail the variables and constants in the equation and what they represent.

I do Aerospace/Aviation NDT not Civil Engineering NDT, big difference. You would know this if you were really in defense/aviation, but I'll give it a try. It's:

"The Spectral Induced Polarization (SIP) is a newly developed non-destructive geophysical method. It is an extension of conventional electrical resistivity measurements. By measuring additional parameters a more detailed investigation of the subsurface is possible. Up to now SIP is mainly used in mineral exploration, but the number of application examples from near surface geophysics and civil engineering is increasing."
Results are presented from the investigation of slag heaps and measurements on bricks."

The formula is the Cole-Cole-model formula :

The Spectral Induced Polarization (SIP) method is very similar to AC impedance spectroscopy used for investigation on curing concrete or chloride diffusivity [Ref 2,Ref 3]. A sine current is applied to the body under investigation, The amplitude and the phase lag of the resulting voltage is measured (figure 4, left). This is repeated with discrete frequencies between 1mHz and 10kHz. The resulting frequency spectra of resistivity (figure4, right) can be fitted by model formulas derived from electrochemistry or equivalent electrical circuits. Most common, but not always applicable is the Cole-Cole-model formula

constants and variables:

r 0 : DC-resistivity [Wm]
w : circular frequency (= 2pf) [Hz]
m : chargeability
t : time constant
c : frequency dependance

Here's the paper you copied it from:

Spectral Induced Polarization - a tool for non-destructive testing of soils and building materials

Your hackneyed attempt at tripping me up is as weak as your overall debate game. Take a break, study and come back when you develop the skills and intellect to compete on the adult level.

Mexico Independence Day

yes, it can be done

luckily i caught my spanish error! (the milk(y) truth instead of the truest truth)

zoot suit riot

I think I'm a good teacher. I do resent the sentiment that because I'm white, I can't be a good role model to Latino students. Or at the very best, "good for a white chick".

I'm also a -2 points for being female: male teachers are sought after. I've yet to see a male teacher graduate from my program and be unemployed.

You don't have to look like your students to be a good teacher. You have to respect your students.
respect your students??thats ok but how about your students respecting you???do not try to say this is a priority because you function and make decisions on emotions.their respect for you[ in your mind] is unachievable.teach in DC then you will wake up!!!:eusa_shhh: OH AND VIVA USA!!!:dance::dance::dance:

Last edited:
It's obvious you don't have a clue about the subject of Nondestructive Testing and judging from you other posts you don't have a clue about a lot of topics. Keep making your dumb little posts. Here's a website for you to advance your knowledge.

The American Society for Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

equ2.gif

What subfield of NDT is it relevent to? Of what use is it? Explain in detail the variables and constants in the equation and what they represent.

I do Aerospace/Aviation NDT not Civil Engineering NDT, big difference. You would know this if you were really in defense/aviation, but I'll give it a try. It's:

"The Spectral Induced Polarization (SIP) is a newly developed non-destructive geophysical method. It is an extension of conventional electrical resistivity measurements. By measuring additional parameters a more detailed investigation of the subsurface is possible. Up to now SIP is mainly used in mineral exploration, but the number of application examples from near surface geophysics and civil engineering is increasing."
Results are presented from the investigation of slag heaps and measurements on bricks."

The Spectral Induced Polarization (SIP) method is very similar to AC impedance spectroscopy used for investigation on curing concrete or chloride diffusivity [Ref 2,Ref 3]. A sine current is applied to the body under investigation, The amplitude and the phase lag of the resulting voltage is measured (figure 4, left). This is repeated with discrete frequencies between 1mHz and 10kHz. The resulting frequency spectra of resistivity (figure4, right) can be fitted by model formulas derived from electrochemistry or equivalent electrical circuits. Most common, but not always applicable is the Cole-Cole-model formula

constants and variables:

Spectral Induced Polarization - a tool for non-destructive testing of soils and building materials

Your hackneyed attempt at tripping me up is as weak as your overall debate game. Take a break, study and come back when you develop the skills and intellect to compete on the adult level.

YOU are the one doing the cut and paste. :lol: OK, more:

- What is resistivity? How does it arise on the microscopic level?

- What are the time-dependent relevent quantum mechanical equations? What computationally-efficient method would you use to solve them?

- What uncertainties are involved in measuring resistivity? Estimate their relative contributions to the measurement error. Which are theoretically irreducible?

Mexico Independence Day

yes, it can be done

zoot suit riot

respect your students??thats ok but how about your students respecting you???do not try to say this is a priority because you function and make decisions on emotions.their respect for you[ in your mind] is unachievable.teach in DC then you will wake up!!!:eusa_shhh: OH AND VIVA USA!!!:dance::dance::dance:

My students love me. Hence all the love letters:

14334_605420860002_42111580_35355453_4280986_n.jpg

7824_597699693282_42111580_35096137_5579212_n.jpg

Oh, and PS:

Mexico Independence Day

Why would they be writing 'Viva USA' for a World History Unit on Spanish Colonization and Emerging Latin American Economies?

:cuckoo:

Last edited:

equ2.gif

constants and variables:

- What are the time-dependent relevent quantum mechanical equations? What computationally-efficient method would you use to solve them?

- What uncertainties are involved in measuring resistivity? Estimate their relative contributions to the measurement error. Which are theoretically irreducible?

Hahahaha. Keep searching, Google commando.

constants and variables:

Hahahaha. Keep searching, Google commando.

BLAH HA HA HA! :lol: Mr. "Intellect" fails when you raise the questions above the zero level!! :lmao:

Now, git back there boy and hit the "on" button (it's green) on that testing machine ..... tote that aileron...scan that nacelle fo' I whacks you! BLAAHHHHHHHHH HA HA HA HEE HEE CHUCKLE GIGGLE YAHOOOOOOOO!!! :D

Last edited:
Hey Salt Jones - how you coming with that resistivity?? :D

YAAAAAAA HA HA HA HAR HAR HEE HEE GIGGLE CHUCLKE YUK YUK!!! :lmao:

Mexico Independence Day

yes, it can be done

zoot suit riot

My students love me. Hence all the love letters:

14334_605420860002_42111580_35355453_4280986_n.jpg

7824_597699693282_42111580_35096137_5579212_n.jpg

Oh, and PS:

Mexico Independence Day

Why would they be writing 'Viva USA' for a World History Unit on Spanish Colonization and Emerging Latin American Economies?

:cuckoo:
I'll bet you nurture their left wing anti western belief that evil white men stole this country from them you left wing bitch!!! we make the change???what change is that traitor???they have never done a report about how great America is today.and they nor you have one good thing to say about this country> :clap2:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back