And this is why affirmative action can be bad.

7320_594295764782_42111580_34968007_8320495_n.jpg

Mexico Independence Day

18861_607205463642_42111580_35411896_7085742_n.jpg

yes, it can be done

24195_615077522972_42111580_35670079_378059_n.jpg

luckily i caught my spanish error! (the milk(y) truth instead of the truest truth)

20261_610956037462_42111580_35557449_3287248_n.jpg

zoot suit riot

I think I'm a good teacher. I do resent the sentiment that because I'm white, I can't be a good role model to Latino students. Or at the very best, "good for a white chick".

:(

I'm also a -2 points for being female: male teachers are sought after. I've yet to see a male teacher graduate from my program and be unemployed.

You don't have to look like your students to be a good teacher. You have to respect your students.
respect your students??thats ok but how about your students respecting you???do not try to say this is a priority because you function and make decisions on emotions.their respect for you[ in your mind] is unachievable.teach in DC then you will wake up!!!:eusa_shhh: OH AND VIVA USA!!!:dance::dance::dance:

My students love me. Hence all the love letters:

14334_605420860002_42111580_35355453_4280986_n.jpg

7824_597699693282_42111580_35096137_5579212_n.jpg

Oh, and PS:

Mexico Independence Day

Why would they be writing 'Viva USA' for a World History Unit on Spanish Colonization and Emerging Latin American Economies?

:cuckoo:[/QUOT the poster your students made that says luchemas por recuper ar nuestra nacion sends a very interesting message would you care to translate it for real Americans???or shall i do it for you???i think i will it means fight [struggle] for retrieval of our nation!!!since they already own mexico we must assume they are talking about this nation.you are a typical libbtard traitor :eusa_hand::eusa_hand:

Last edited:
YOU are the one doing the cut and paste. :lol: OK, more:

- What is resistivity? How does it arise on the microscopic level?

- What are the time-dependent relevent quantum mechanical equations? What computationally-efficient method would you use to solve them?

- What uncertainties are involved in measuring resistivity? Estimate their relative contributions to the measurement error. Which are theoretically irreducible?

Hahahaha. Keep searching, Google commando.

BLAH HA HA HA! :lol: Mr. "Intellect" fails when you raise the questions above the zero level!! :lmao:

Now, git back there boy and hit the "on" button (it's green) on that testing machine ..... tote that aileron...scan that nacelle fo' I whacks you! BLAAHHHHHHHHH HA HA HA HEE HEE CHUCKLE GIGGLE YAHOOOOOOOO!!! :D

Hahaha. You make a fool of yourself and are too stupid to see it. No wonder you are scared of whites losing America, you think they all are as dumb as you.

So? You're saying you deserve hiring preference because there's some discrimination?

How is that going to solve anything? Hint: It's not.

I prefer to judge people on the content of their character, not the color of their skin. A truly great American once said that's a good idea.

Damn shame there are people demanding things they didn't earn because of the color of their skin.

What other quotes did MLK Jr say? Or is this the only quote conservatives know?
the reason why you love affirmative action IS BECAUSE IT JUDGES YOU BY THE COLOR OF YOUR SKIN!!!!.........if we judged you by the content of your character you would beg us to judge you by the color of your skin.:clap2::clap2:

Hahahaha. Keep searching, Google commando.

BLAH HA HA HA! :lol: Mr. "Intellect" fails when you raise the questions above the zero level!! :lmao:

Now, git back there boy and hit the "on" button (it's green) on that testing machine ..... tote that aileron...scan that nacelle fo' I whacks you! BLAAHHHHHHHHH HA HA HA HEE HEE CHUCKLE GIGGLE YAHOOOOOOOO!!! :D

Hahaha. You make a fool of yourself and are too stupid to see it. No wonder you are scared of whites losing America, you think they all are as dumb as you.

:D C'mon Salt Man - tell me about resistivity! :lol:

BLAAHHHHHHHHH HA HA HA HEE HEE CHUCKLE GIGGLE YAHOOOOOOOO!!! :lmao:

18861_607205478612_42111580_35411898_150205_n.jpg

I was able to zoom in on the picture, this is CP and the student to her right:

Mary-Kay-Letourneau.jpg

The problem is that we ever NEEDED affirmative action to begin with.

The solution is that we NEED MORE JOBS.

Whether AA is done fairly or not qualified candidates do NOT get hired.

See my point?

Either way, with or without AA, qualified people are getting screwed!

The problem is that we ever NEEDED affirmative action to begin with.

It's racist discrimination - we never needed it.

The solution is that we NEED MORE JOBS.

Whether AA is done fairly or not qualified candidates do NOT get hired.

There's NO SUCH THING as doing "AA" fairly. Like saying how to rob a bank fairly.

Forum List

Back