And this is an ally? Germany rejects US call to join Gulf taskforce

Sounds like Germany is a Islamic terrorist states ally!

Germany has rejected US pressure to send warships to protect shipping in the Persian Gulf from seizure by Iran.

Olaf Scholz, the German vice-chancellor, publicly confirmed on Wednesday that his country would not take part in a US-led naval taskforce.

“We want to talk about how to address the situation with our French and British partners in Europe, but there is no discussion of a mission as requested,” said Mr Scholz, who is deputising for Angela Merkel while she is on holiday.

Germany reportedly rejected calls to take part in the planned taskforce last week, but this is the first time the German government has commented publicly .

Along with Britain and France, Germany has been keen to rescue the nuclear deal agreed with Iran by Barack Obama, which Mr Trump withdrew from last year.

(Excerpt) Read more at telegraph.co.uk ...

Well that's okay with me because those asshole are using that oil, not us. Let em freeze their asses off next winter.

The rest of the world has grown tired of us trying to dictate who they can freely trade with.

While we're getting sick and tired of them living out of our back pocket. Like I said they're the ones needing that Arab oil, we don't. In fact the harder it is for them to get Arab oil the better it is for us. Half the time it's their damn ships getting hijacked anyway. Again, no skin off of our nose. Bout time those European dummies learned to take care of themselves anyway. They'll learn when they get cold enough.

Germany has rejected US pressure to send warships to protect shipping in the Persian Gulf from seizure by Iran.

Olaf Scholz, the German vice-chancellor, publicly confirmed on Wednesday that his country would not take part in a US-led naval taskforce.

“We want to talk about how to address the situation with our French and British partners in Europe, but there is no discussion of a mission as requested,” said Mr Scholz, who is deputising for Angela Merkel while she is on holiday.

Germany reportedly rejected calls to take part in the planned taskforce last week, but this is the first time the German government has commented publicly .

Along with Britain and France, Germany has been keen to rescue the nuclear deal agreed with Iran by Barack Obama, which Mr Trump withdrew from last year.

Well that's okay with me because those asshole are using that oil, not us. Let em freeze their asses off next winter.

The rest of the world has grown tired of us trying to dictate who they can freely trade with.

While we're getting sick and tired of them living out of our back pocket. Like I said they're the ones needing that Arab oil, we don't. In fact the harder it is for them to get Arab oil the better it is for us. Half the time it's their damn ships getting hijacked anyway. Again, no skin off of our nose. Bout time those European dummies learned to take care of themselves anyway. They'll learn when they get cold enough.

Iran will be perfectly willing to sell them oil. A lot of places will.

Muslims did to Germany what Mexicans did to us. They invaded with the help of unscrupulous politicians and their sheer numbers gave them power. Until a common sense nationalist like Trump comes along to save them, Germany will continue to sink. Viva Trump.
Germany will continue to sink? How?
They have better living standards than the US, higher life expectancy than the US, less homeless, less crimes, better education, better infrastructure, healthier population, and they have a sane leader.
Then go there and expand on their great experiment.

German filth have ALWAYS been the most American-hating, American-backstabbing, overspoiled, overpampered, overprivileged, overentitled nation of pigs who suck every penny & advantage out of America while CURSING our very existence at the same time. Germans are the purest, parasite, amoral filth that ever inserted its collective mosquito probiscus into American money. These fellatrix-whores of the most Jew-exterminating hate ideology on Earth, Pisslam, really should have been completely wiped out generations ago, Germany is the country we should have nuked in WWII. And these devious, phony, cowardly, rape-enabler German pigs are still the most America-hating, backstabbing enemy, posing as allies.

I've dealt with German filth and their America-hating pond life for years and their "attitude" (said attitude inserted by a proctologist), and there doesn't exist a more pompous, vile, hypocritical SCUM OF MY RACE than these ill-mannered, entitled, cold-blooded, phony kraut-detritus. It's an historical FACT that all 3 times that monstrosity nation has exercised any power, the rest of Europe gets Fucked with a capital F.

After years of dealing with spoiled-brat German backpacker pigs, I must say the one good thing Pisslam has ever done is kill & rape German insects. There doesn't exist a Western country that deserves to be destroyed more than these wienerschitzel-eating nation of coward predators that's every bit the hateful parasite on America as Mexico (another failed nation I want destroyed).

German filth have ALWAYS been the most American-hating, American-backstabbing, overspoiled, overpampered, overprivileged, overentitled nation of pigs who suck every penny & advantage out of America while CURSING our very existence at the same time. Germans are the purest, parasite, amoral filth that ever inserted its collective mosquito probiscus into American money. These fellatrix-whores of the most Jew-exterminating hate ideology on Earth, Pisslam, really should have been completely wiped out generations ago, Germany is the country we should have nuked in WWII. And these devious, phony, cowardly, rape-enabler German pigs are still the most America-hating, backstabbing enemy, posing as allies.

I've dealt with German filth and their America-hating pond life for years and their "attitude" (said attitude inserted by a proctologist), and there doesn't exist a more pompous, vile, hypocritical SCUM OF MY RACE than these ill-mannered, entitled, cold-blooded, phony kraut-detritus. It's an historical FACT that all 3 times that monstrosity nation has exercised any power, the rest of Europe gets Fucked with a capital F.

After years of dealing with spoiled-brat German backpacker pigs, I must say the one good thing Pisslam has ever done is kill & rape German insects. There doesn't exist a Western country that deserves to be destroyed more than these wienerschitzel-eating nation of coward predators that's every bit the hateful parasite on America as Mexico (another failed nation I want destroyed).

Some Germans aren't much more, or much less anti-Islamic as you, like Austrians, East Germans, Bavarians etc.

Oh, for pity's sake.

Their tankers are not at risk, just British tankers are after the British engaged in one of their oldest trades, piracy. So, Iran returned the favor. Big surprise, eh? That was a nice, completely bonkers plan the American high command cooked up, the British went with it, and then started screeching how that is unfair, having their tanker taken.

Under the direction of Bolton and Pompeo, the American strategy has been to escalate tensions with Iran, being in violation of the JCPOA to begin with. Who on earth is so demented not to recognize that a U.S.-led operation to "secure shipping lanes" would be used in line with American objectives, namely, escalate tensions further? After all, sighting an Iranian ship, pretty much inevitable given the proximity of the Iranian coast, might easily be construed as an impending attack (Tonkin ring a bell?), and then the Europeans would be on the hook for no reason other than Bolton's and Pompeo's pathological belligerence. A "Gulf Taskforce", no less.

Really, I have to ask, who on earth would be so monumentally, so catastrophically stupid as to let themselves be dragged into that obvious and transparent a trap?

... and, how come you can't see right through it? Instead, you are running your mouth with Trump's baloney, like an unthinking parrot.

Muslims did to Germany what Mexicans did to us. They invaded with the help of unscrupulous politicians and their sheer numbers gave them power. Until a common sense nationalist like Trump comes along to save them, Germany will continue to sink. Viva Trump.
Germany will continue to sink? How?
They have better living standards than the US, higher life expectancy than the US, less homeless, less crimes, better education, better infrastructure, healthier population, and they have a sane leader.
Then go there and expand on their great experiment.
You dont like facts ?

Their tankers are not at risk, just British tankers are after the British engaged in one of their oldest trades, piracy. So, Iran returned the favor. Big surprise, eh? That was a nice, completely bonkers plan the American high command cooked up, the British went with it, and then started screeching how that is unfair, having their tanker taken.
And you know this based on your super secret access to the highest levels of US intelligence?
Stop pretending your dimwitted paranoia has any roots in reality.

And this is an ally? Germany rejects US call to join Gulf taskforce
Hilarity. I love the whining about the consequences of 'America first'. Why on earth should 'allies' ally with you when effectively you've stated their interests are not your concern?

Last edited:
And you know this based on your super secret access to the highest levels of US intelligence?
Stop pretending your dimwitted paranoia has any roots in reality.
I think we can tell this is the case as no German shipping has been hijacked that I'm aware of.

This thread ought to be entitled:

"
And this is an ally? U.S. tries to force Germany into another illegal war just like the one against Irak. This time against Iran"

I am happy to see that Germany has refused this time as well!

German flag.gif

If you look closely at Germany business dealings over the last three decades with the mullahs
That'll telll ya everything need to know about the kraut position on Iran

krauts are always in for self interest ........and the cash baby !

While we're getting sick and tired of them living out of our back pocket.
Who's "them"?
Like I said they're the ones needing that Arab oil, we don't.
So the mysterious "them" need the oil but not you?
Bout time those European dummies ...
Oh! So "them" are Europeans? And we are dummies to boot?
... learned to take care of themselves anyway.
Well, as far as taking care of ourselves, we'd loved to get you out of our hair (ya' know?) so why don't you pack up your soldiers your guns your bombs your military bases shut down the NorthAmericanTerroristOrganization and fuck off. Then we'll sort out the dummies and see who can take care of themselves without the other.

And, by the way, good luck finding jobs for all of those trigger-happy, sex-crazy rapist soldiers of yours once you get them back home.

I'm going to enjoy this!

popcorn.jpg

Last edited:
If you look closely at Germany business dealings over the last three decades with the mullahs

I see ... so you think Germany should only do business with the United Snakes, is that it? And you call yourself an ally? Who are you getting your oil from, anyway? Canada? Any mullahs up there, ya' think? I'm just asking because the barrels of oil being shipped into the United Snakes have stickers plastered all over them ... written in Arabic. Riyadh must be located near ... uh ... ah ... Ontario?

Last edited:

Germany is no ally of ours and has not been for some time.

So be it. They can pay their own way as well, in every single aspect.

Goodbye, Germany.

I see ... so you think Germany should only do business with the United Snakes, is that it? And you call yourself an ally? Who are you getting your oil from, anyway? Canada? Any mullahs up there, ya' think? I'm just asking because the barrels of oil being shipped into the United Snakes has stickers plastered all over them ... written in Arabic. Riyadh must be located near ... uh ... ah ... Ontario?

yikes its a triggard niggard nazi

Theys always attack when they dont wanna hear somthing
Who said i think Germany should only do business with the USA? what exactly are you talking about ? please elaborate in depth
Really how much oil are we taking in from the mullahs
what port is it coming into ?where is it being refined ? can isee one of those stickers any ship b.o.ls for those imports will also help ya out

Let me help ya out the majority of us oil consumption is supplied by this hemisphere

I do know how much oil we get from Canada ...do you know how long we've been getting it at a discount ?
ya know what theyre running at cost pb? i know the average

I do know how much oil we're pumping out domestically and how the industry is scrambling to increase refinery capacity

why do you ask ?

dont want to look back at what the Germans our self interest "allies " are up to with anything on the international stage and face reality ?
and its not about oil ...oil not even the tip of it ...big dollas with other goods to ...

THANK YOU
you may go back to your fairy tale land

Is iran still storing tied up crude in tankers ? :auiqs.jpg:

Germany is no ally of ours and has not been for some time.

So be it. They can pay their own way as well, in every single aspect.

Goodbye, Germany.
INDEED mam

If the west Europeans and Asians wanna be held hostage and pay ransom to keep the straights open
BY all means

we should be counted out ...take our ball and go home

Forum List

Back