And Then She Rang the Bell

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Hand it to her for trying. 3/4 of the men will ring the bell before it's done too.

A women aiming to become the first female Navy SEAL officer quit about a week into the initial training, Task and Purpose reported Thursday.

The unidentified female candidate dropped out in early August during a three-week course in San Diego that began July 24. It was the first assessment of potential SEAL officers before they can be sent on to more grueling courses, according to the website, which cited “multiple Naval Special Warfare Command sources.”

Candidate to be first female Navy SEAL officer quits after a week: report

a friend who is one of these bad asses or was.....before he totally fucked up his body....made this comment when ask about the brutal training..."all i had to do was survive" i just dont get that attitude or desire to do this type of thing...

She lasted a week. A lot of guys don't make it that long. Maybe no woman will ever make it, but that doesn't mean they shouldn't get a shot.

She lasted a week. A lot of guys don't make it that long. Maybe no woman will ever make it, but that doesn't mean they shouldn't get a shot.
If it was the Obama Admin, they would come in punish the officers in charge, lower the expectations and then the woman would be a full seal. Of course when she would go into the field and not be able to take care of herself, like a REAL mans seal team, the rest of the crew would have to go out of their way, and probably die along with her, because she wasn't capable enough to survive.

4 military men are sitting around a camp fire. talking about how much of badass they are.
The Air Force Special Police says that he is worth 10 of the enemy since he walks around the flight line all day protecting the jets from the enemy.
The Army M1A1 gunner says he is worth 100 of the enemy since he can load 120mm rounds by himself and destroy other tanks in battle.
The Navy 16 inch gunner says he is worth 1000 of the enemy since he can launch 16 inch shells miles away destroy enemy bunkers in battle.
All 3 of the guys look over at the Green Beret who is slowly stirring the fire with his dick....

I could do everything in BUDS training except the cold water endurance part. Where you are required to stay in icy ocean water water for long periods of time until your teeth rattle cause your shaking soo much.

I can't even stand to take a cold showers.

I'd ring the bell 30 min. onto that phase of the course. ..... :cool:

Last edited:
a friend who is one of these bad asses or was.....before he totally fucked up his body....made this comment when ask about the brutal training..."all i had to do was survive" i just dont get that attitude or desire to do this type of thing...
I once asked the BUD/S commander what it takes to survive the grueling six-month BUD/S training ordeal. He didn't hesitate a nano of a nanosecond and replied, "Indomitable will."

A week is still impressive

It is not always guts and willpower that carry you through. Many times your body just breaks down and you can't go on
But they didn't lower their standards because she is a woman and she hung in there for longer than most

A week is still impressive

It is not always guts and willpower that carry you through. Many times your body just breaks down and you can't go on
But they didn't lower their standards because she is a woman and she hung in there for longer than most
Week 1 and 2 are nothing compared to week 3 known as Hell Week

Only 25% make it thru week 3. ...... :cool:

If it was the Obama Admin, they would come in punish the officers in charge, lower the expectations and then the woman would be a full seal. Of course when she would go into the field and not be able to take care of herself, like a REAL mans seal team, the rest of the crew would have to go out of their way, and probably die along with her, because she wasn't capable enough to survive. 4 military men are sitting around a camp fire. talking about how much of badass they are. The Air Force Special Police says that he is worth 10 of the enemy since he walks around the flight line all day protecting the jets from the enemy. The Army M1A1 gunner says he is worth 100 of the enemy since he can load 120mm rounds by himself and destroy other tanks in battle. The Navy 16 inch gunner says he is worth 1000 of the enemy since he can launch 16 inch shells miles away destroy enemy bunkers in battle. All 3 of the guys look over at the Green Beret who is slowly stirring the fire with his dick.
Speculation and fairy tales signifying nothing.

Forum List

Back