And The Truth Finally Comes Out: Dems Vow To Push Russia Story Through 2018 Elections

So, the GOP is getting a 'taste of it's own medicine'.

'What goes around comes around....'

With so many 'old sayings' to describe this situation, you'd think that the GOP would have thought twice before turning our government into constant senseless partisan fighting.

Perhaps they're just to fucking stupid to have realized that the day would come when the Democrats would pay them back in kind. Payback's a bitch.

But, one thing is for sure, if the Democrats did not use every means possible to obstruct the GOP, you could be sure that the GOP would never learn a lesson.

The GOP has no right to complain. Birthers, Benghazi, e-mails, ACA repeal... all political shenanigans dropped the second the election was over.
the problem is it keeps getting worse with every new admin.

when does it stop? right now we are hell bent on destroying the country for nothing more than a "return fire" vendetta.

it's fucking bullshit.
I'd agree with you except for the 17 intelligence organizations that unanimously agreed that Russia interfered in our election.
name the 17.
of that 17 name the ones who are actually involved
if all 17 said "yes, russia did it" (and even if they did it doesn't mean shit to trump cause they're not saying trump did anything are they? that's speculation) - who from each agency said they did it?

here's where this mantra falls apart cause i've looked. 3 are actually involved and the rest are part of 1 org and that *org* said it's true - so all now run to SEVENTEEN cause it's greater than 3.
It's been confirmed and reconfirmed that Russia hacked the election. Now let's say, for argument's sake, that neither Trump nor any of his associates were involved in anyway....

Where the fuck is Trump's condemnation for a foreign country hacking our democratic process? Why is he welcoming them into the White House with open arms instead of kicking them in the ass? Where is the condemnation from anyone on the right?
It's been confirmed and reconfirmed that Russia hacked the election
Then ask Hopeychangy why he let Russia hack the election while at the same time he told America Russia was not hacking the election.

The GOP has no right to complain. Birthers, Benghazi, e-mails, ACA repeal... all political shenanigans dropped the second the election was over.

when does it stop? right now we are hell bent on destroying the country for nothing more than a "return fire" vendetta.

it's fucking bullshit.
I'd agree with you except for the 17 intelligence organizations that unanimously agreed that Russia interfered in our election.
name the 17.
if all 17 said "yes, russia did it" (and even if they did it doesn't mean shit to trump cause they're not saying trump did anything are they? that's speculation) - who from each agency said they did it?

here's where this mantra falls apart cause i've looked. 3 are actually involved and the rest are part of 1 org and that *org* said it's true - so all now run to SEVENTEEN cause it's greater than 3.
It's been confirmed and reconfirmed that Russia hacked the election. Now let's say, for argument's sake, that neither Trump nor any of his associates were involved in anyway....

Where the fuck is Trump's condemnation for a foreign country hacking our democratic process? Why is he welcoming them into the White House with open arms instead of kicking them in the ass? Where is the condemnation from anyone on the right?
Then ask Hopeychangy why he let Russia hack the election while at the same time he told America Russia was not hacking the election.
Numbnut, Obama placed sanctions on Russia for hacking the election.

The Grabby One's Russian problem is much worse than the extremist assault on an consulate in the rebel city of Benghazi.
Really? How many of our ambassadors and service personnel has the "Russian problem" killed?

GOP Rally behind their Putrid leader who, rather than make America Great again, is more than willing to sell out our position the post WWII world our fathers and grandfathers fought and died for. He is willing to let the German Chancellor become the leader of the free world.

Ironic isn't it?
A German Chancellor as the "leader of the free world" is probably a change for the better given the warmongering fuck ups that have been running things in Washington for the last few decades.

While the deaths in Benghazi were tragic without a doubt, the assault on our election process by the Russians to favor the one candidate over another will have much more lingering consequences for us and the world than the assault.

So what if the investigation goes into the 2018 election cycle? If the Dems are successful in taking over one of the chambers in 2018 I bet they can stretch it out to 2020.
While the deaths in Benghazi were tragic without a doubt, the assault on our election process by the Russians to favor the one candidate over another will have much more lingering consequences for us and the world than the assault.

So again, ask Chicago Jesus why he allowed Russia to hack the election while he told America no such hacking was occurring. Was that part of the flexibility after the election he told Putin?

it's fucking bullshit.
name the 17.

Why did Obama not do anything to prevent it?

Why shouldn't they? Was the Benghazi 'story' pushed into 2014?
Yes, easy is so far partisan as any partisan liberal, so he's easy to mock and is really just a big old slow curve waiting to get jolted out of the park, and you're right that if it's ok for the gop to play politics with Benghazi, what's the beef with the dems doing it too. And it would be "easy" to say two wrongs don't make a right, but that would be too easy, because while the dems are certainly not above taking partisan swings, that's NOT what's actually occurring.

Rather, the investigation into Russian hacking pretty bipartisan by today's standards. That's why Comey gets a pass by the gop senators - "the Russians will be back." Sure we mess with other countries' elections. The revelation of Sessions' testimony is he doesn't give a shit and neither does Trump. The question is .... WHY NOT.

It might be that Trump is so juvenile that anything that might possibly detract from his magnificent victory (by 200K votes in 3 states that went for Obama), Donald can't stand it. Or they may be hiding something.

"
King says Sessions's disinterest into the Russia investigation extends to the White House.

"Jim Comey essentially said the same thing last week about the president," King continued. "He had nine interactions with the president, the president never asked 'how did the Russians do it,' 'how do you know they did it,' and ... this is the most serious attack on our country since September 11."
Angus King: I'm 'really, really disturbed' by Sessions's testimony

The Grabby One's Russian problem is much worse than the extremist assault on an consulate in the rebel city of Benghazi.

Really, please do explain, especially considering:

Faux Trump Scandal:
No evidence of any crime EVER
No evidence of Collusion
No evidence of Obstruction
No investigation of Trump...EVER
The CIA, DIA, NSA, FBI, House Intel Chairman, and prominent Democrats Schumer / Feinstein / Waters have all said there is no evidence to support the (false) accusations...

Meanwhile 4 Americans are still very much needlessly dead, killed in Benghazi.

I can't wait to hear this BS....

(It's unsettlingly creepy how, in order to justify their party's leaders and defend them, snowflakes can even brush away the needles murders of American citizens as if they were nothing...)

While the deaths in Benghazi were tragic without a doubt, the assault on our election process by the Russians to favor the one candidate over another will have many more lingering consequences for us and the world than the assault did.

I think you protest too much there red.

President Grabber has already admitted to firing Comey because he was feeling the pressure of the investigation into the Russian thing.

I bet they're not going to tell us if Herr Grabber is under investigation. Seem to me most of the facts are being hidden under the guise of "Classified".

The so-called President is not going to effect my life one bit. I will continue to work, save and pay my bills. I'm willing to wait for the investigations to be completed.

History will not be kind to the Republicans over their making political capital during an assault on Americans abroad. Instead of rallying behind the president when we were attacked, they began a political assault, starting with conflating a scared embassy employees tweet from inside an embassy that was under assault in Egypt, as President Obama's official statement.

Really? How many of our ambassadors and service personnel has the "Russian problem" killed?

GOP Rally behind their Putrid leader who, rather than make America Great again, is more than willing to sell out our position the post WWII world our fathers and grandfathers fought and died for. He is willing to let the German Chancellor become the leader of the free world.

Ironic isn't it?
A German Chancellor as the "leader of the free world" is probably a change for the better given the warmongering fuck ups that have been running things in Washington for the last few decades.

That's your theory, however there are a few points you seem to have left out of it:

1.) There is no definitive proof that the Russians interfered to "favor one candidate over another", nobody has even come up with a plausible motive as to why the Russians would have preferred one of the two major party candidates and it still hasn't been established beyond a reasonable doubt that it was the Russian Government behind it.
2.) Foreign governments and related organizations have been engaged in public opinion manipulation pursuant to elections for decades and we've been doing the same thing to other countries for decades.
3.) The current allegations against the Russian Government amount to the leaking of information garnered from "stolen" emails and disseminating "fake news"; which is no different than the two major U.S. Political Parties and their legions of loyal lemmings do to each other all the time.

Even if the allegations are 100% accurate there was no "assault" on our election system, it would amount to manipulation of public opinion which hardly an unprecedented occurrence.

So what if the investigation goes into the 2018 election cycle? If the Dems are successful in taking over one of the chambers in 2018 I bet they can stretch it out to 2020.
IMHO If it goes into the 2018 cycle and remains the primary (one might credibly argue "sole") focus of the Democratic campaign efforts it's likely to do them more harm than good since negative campaigning tends to suppress turnout which generally isn't good for Democrats not to mention it's likely to galvanize "Trump Voters" to turn out.

name the 17.

Why did Obama not do anything to prevent it?
You say that as though we don't have counter-terrorism measures already in place. :cuckoo:

Benghazi was real you dumb ass retard liberals. Hello dead ambassador, fake news youtube video excuse, blatant lies from Obama administration. Russia on the other hand is a fake news bullshit nothing burger. It had no effect on the election.

Why shouldn't they? Was the Benghazi 'story' pushed into 2014?

And that was built on lies to cover the Repubs cutting embassy security.

Russia attacked the US. It should be investigated and investigated and investigated.

The real question is -

Why don't RWs want it investigated and Russia stopped from doing it again?

[emoji57]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Benghazi was real you dumb ass retard liberals. Hello dead ambassador, fake news youtube video excuse, blatant lies from Obama administration. Russia on the other hand is a fake news bullshit nothing burger. It had no effect on the election.
There were no lies. 8 GOP-led investigations proved that. You prove conservatives are uneducable.

So, the GOP is getting a 'taste of it's own medicine'.

'What goes around comes around....'

With so many 'old sayings' to describe this situation, you'd think that the GOP would have thought twice before turning our government into constant senseless partisan fighting.

Perhaps they're just to fucking stupid to have realized that the day would come when the Democrats would pay them back in kind. Payback's a bitch.

But, one thing is for sure, if the Democrats did not use every means possible to obstruct the GOP, you could be sure that the GOP would never learn a lesson.
If we ever have another democrat president, which looks doubtful right now , you will see a whole other level of obstruction.

There were no lies. 8 GOP-led investigations proved that. You prove conservatives are uneducable.

LMAO poor snowfake (<<< not a misspelling) :itsok:

Just another politically self-inflicted wound by the Orange Clown. He should be praising James Comey for investigating this "blatant assault on our Republic" and getting a budget and tax reform passed. He's set up the dems perfectly to obstruct his presidency.

Ironic isn't it?

So again, ask Chicago Jesus why he allowed Russia to hack the election while he told America no such hacking was occurring. Was that part of the flexibility after the election he told Putin?

Chicago Jebus. I thought he was the Kenyan Messiah? Look a Squirrel!

I think that's ground for another investigation.

Lock him up
Lock him up

While the deaths in Benghazi were tragic without a doubt, the assault on our election process by the Russians to favor the one candidate over another will have many more lingering consequences for us and the world than the assault did.

Sorry, while I really do respect your entitled opinion here, I am going to have to call BULLSHIT on that one.

For the 1st time in my lifetime, in this election:

I saw one of the 2 Major Parties' candidates fund violence against the supporters of their opponent, resulting in American citizens being beaten and bloodied, party due to the efforts by one of the candidates who claimed to want to be EVERY Americans' President...

I saw a Political Party rig their own Primaries, get caught engaging in election fraud in their Primaries in order to ensure one of their candidates won over another, and saw a major Political Party help one of their candidates cheat in debates...

I saw a Political Party and many of its partisan followers defend a candidate, refuse to call for their candidate to step out of the race, for being under multiple FBI investigations days before the election for crimes (that included ESPIONAGE, Influence Peddling, Improper handling / safeguarding / protecting classified, etc), many of which she actually committed.
(- Are there ANY Democrats on this board Intellectually HONEST enough to admit that if Trump, not Hillary, had been under multiple FBI investigations they, the Democratic party, and the Liberal Media would NEVER have allowed him to stay in the race? I don't thinks so, but who knows - someone might surprise me....)

I have seen a former US President, his Cabinet, and loyalists remaining in the federal govt after a new President took over commit crimes, to include Felony Espionage against the United States, in an attempt to undermine / overthrow the newly elected govt.

What the Democrats did during the election, IMO, far surpassed anything the Russians have been proven to have done, as Comey testified not on vote was altered by the Russians and they had very little impact, if any, on the actual election. Obama also said it, nations are always trying to interfere. That's nothing new.

I have seen HATE advocated so extremely by a party that is has risen to the level of attacks like we have seen against the GOP politicians in Va today.
- I know some horrible things were done in regards to Obama, however, they were condemned. The vast majority of the nation condemned them, and Democrats labeled anyone doing so as racists and evil. I do not disagree. There is no equal outcry from the left today, though, at the horrific displays of disrespect seen perpetrated by Griffin and in this latest play. Instead the left has defended it and praised it as 'art'.

I have never seen the country so divided and so much hatred rather than unity in all my life.

ALL SUCH MESSAGES OF HATE MUST BE REJECTED, DENOUNCED, AND CONDEMNED 'ACCROSS THE BOARD'...before the violent rhetoric and violence grows / spreads anymore.

You say that as though we don't have counter-terrorism measures already in place.

Obama knew of the Russians' efforts...supposedly...and it has been proven he did nothing.

Comey, the fierce prosecutor...who was shocked into inaction by a President who told him he HOPED the Flynn investigation that had proven no criminal activity could be let go...was the head of the nation's counter-terrorism effort. If Comey was as inept in that role as he was as head of the FBI that would explain how the Russians hacked the DNC e-mails. (That and the fact that Hillary's campaign manager's brother was working for the KGB Bank and the Russian Spy agency that supposedly did the hacking :p )

You say that as though we don't have counter-terrorism measures already in place.

Obama knew of the Russians' efforts...supposedly...and it has been proven he did nothing.

Comey, the fierce prosecutor...who was shocked into inaction by a President who told him he HOPED the Flynn investigation that had proven no criminal activity could be let go...was the head of the nation's counter-terrorism effort. If Comey was as inept in that role as he was as head of the FBI that would explain how the Russians hacked the DNC e-mails. (That and the fact that Hillary's campaign manager's brother was working for the KGB Bank and the Russian Spy agency that supposedly did the hacking :p )
"Supposedly" from a rightard means everything that follows is made up.

Forum List

Back