How BIASED News is manufactured...

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Headline: Sessions could earn a ticket to the grand jury
Alex Brandon / AP
The real audience: Jeremy Bash, a lawyer and former Obama national security official, told Brian Williams on MSNBC: "I think Mueller could use a grand jury and overcome this [implied] claim of executive privilege."

Between the lines:
Matt Miller, an Obama Justice Department official who has become a go-to commentator on the investigation, emailed me: "[N]o immediate public revelation, but a red flag in front of the bull named Bob Mueller. ... If Sessions had a good answer about conversations with Trump about firing Comey, he would've just given it."

Sessions could earn a ticket to the grand jury

What to learn from the above manufactured Biased News........
A) Key words... "could use a grand jury"......... "red flag in front"....
Is this "NEWS" or manufactured news?
B) Guesses, hypothesis are then turned into "NEWS"?

And who is "AXIOS"???

Axios
Screen Shot 2017-06-14 at 7.54.20 AM.png

So when you read the analysis about AXIOS key words... often publish "factual information that utilizes loaded words".
THE NEXT words show exactly how BIASED MSM works: "loaded words"
(wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes).

Loaded words.
Appealing to emotion or stereotypes.
Classic example of loaded words: "Trump anti-immigrant".
Is it TRUE? Is Trump "anti-immigrant"?
FACTS:
The below media 101,000 results that "Trump anti-immigrant".
Guess what! Trump married what... a LEGAL Immigrant so why would he be "anti-immigrant"?
Me and millions like me have "LEGAL immigrants" for relatives so why are we "anti-immigrant"?
Plus millions of "LEGAL Immigrants" are pissed offended and downright supportive of Trump's "ANTI-ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT" positions.
But does the biased MSM put that little adjective in front, i.e. "Anti-ILLEGAL Immigrant"? NO! Because they are biased.
And being the idiots like you who don't read/hear beyond the headlines/30 second sound bite you believe it!
That's why Trump won the electoral college! Because the vast major of US who have "LEGAL immigrants" as relatives and millions of "LEGAL immigrants'
voted and support Trump! We KNOW he is NOT "ANTI-Immigrant" and we KNOW the MSM is so biased that it is EASY for them to leave out the "ILLEGAL" adjective!!!
Again... using the above statement: "loaded words"
(wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes).

TrumpAnti-immgrant.png

As further explanation of Sessions not answering questions because of executive privilege:
"I think Mueller could use a grand jury and overcome this [implied] claim of executive privilege."

Let's assume you the reader is President. I am in a meeting just the two of us.
You say something to me. As President you have the right according to the Supreme Court to invoke "executive privilege" Means:
Executive privilege is the power of the President of the United States and other members of the executive branch of the United States Government to resist certain subpoenas and other interventions by the legislative and judicial branches of government in pursuit of information or personnel relating to the executive branch.
The power of Congress or the federal courts to obtain such information is not mentioned explicitly in the United States Constitution, nor is there any explicit mention in the Constitution of an executive privilege to resist such requests from Congress or courts.
The Supreme Court of the United States has ruled this privilege to be an element of the separation of powers doctrine and derived from the supremacy of the executive branch in its own area of Constitutional activity.
Executive privilege - Wikipedia

But you as the President did NOT tell me that what we discussed was "executive privilege" information.
So is it OK for me to blab everything that was said in that meeting between you and me?
How you answer is probably going to be based on your ideology.
Just for information ...
During these investigations, President Clinton used executive privilege 14 times, which included protecting First Lady Hillary Clinton from testifying during the Whitewater hearings and protecting himself from testifying in both cases.

Representative Darrell Issa and Senator Chuck Grassley held hearings to determine what went wrong during the mission. Obama and Attorney General Eric Holder both said they did not know about it until a few weeks prior to the killing and did not authorize it. Congress and the Department of Justice ended up in a standoff over the sharing of 1,300 documents, leading Obama to assert executive privilege in order to keep them private. In retaliation, Congress voted to make Holder the first Cabinet member held in contempt of Congress.
When Presidents use executive privilege - National Constitution Center

Forum List

Back