"...and the horse you rode in on."

Status
Not open for further replies.

wtf glasses.gif

This thread is NOT political. It's this FNG seeking more attention about things having none of what is about politics. Mostly himself is what this thread is all about. :yapyapyapf: :rolleyes-41:
This thread will go over like a Fart in Church
Have a seat, Nurse Ratched will be with you in a minute. What's your poison? Ambilify or Risperdal?
6dmc27.jpg

I say the biggest gulf between left and right of consequence is taxes. Lemme introduce ya'll to my little friend...

treasury.gov

It's not Fox News, it's not MSNBC. Wonderful site, goes back a long ways. Ya'll get to look at numbers. Can we all agree that this site is not about right vs. left and is just Mother government telling us the numbers? I'll give you morons on both sides some time to acquaint yourselves with this site.

It's all good.

I say the biggest gulf between left and right of consequence is taxes. Lemme introduce ya'll to my little friend...

treasury.gov

It's not Fox News, it's not MSNBC. Wonderful site, goes back a long ways. Ya'll get to look at numbers. Can we all agree that this site is not about right vs. left and is just Mother government telling us the numbers? I'll give you morons on both sides some time to acquaint yourselves with this site.

It's all good.

Wait, don't tell me: You're some kind of political anarchist or libertarian who believes there's no difference between Republicans and Democrats, and you want to sell me some gold, right?

I swear if you say "uniparty" one time, I'll put you on permanent "ignore."

Sure, it's you, again, Mr. Beale. Welcome to my thread. That other thread was me saying "hello." You showed up quick, here, in the horse thread. So far all I've done is an OP and I said pay attention to treasury.org. Why do you pester my threads so much? Are you a big deal here? Big dog? I don't care. I'm here to post my take. I have zero desire to steal your thunder. There should be room for me. But your brought it to me in my thread. Again. If such is allowed at this site that is awesome. Tells me this site is cool but, Mr. Beale I'm busy getting after taxes. I don't think the best way to prosecute my new horse thread is to kick your teeth in day after day. A bunch of stuff I shouldn't say cause I'm new here that puts you in your place.

It remains I'm a new member. I read the rules. I went hither and yon and did my best at garnering the ambiance of this site. Far as I can tell ya'll folks are wicked cool. So far I am not banned. But then what have I done that deserves a nice banning?

-

Then the other thing. Right now I'm the new guy with a new thread. Ah, hang on...

Hello March. Speaking of horses, my Arabian mare tried to kill my cousin's dog today!!! I mean KILL. She actually did an end around my husband to get to the dog and tried 4 times to stomp on her and then kicked her a couple of times before we could get to her. She's ok, but my cousin said she was a little sore. I felt so bad!
We live in the woods and the horse hates anything in her yard. She puts up with our dogs and cat, but she chases the deer out, and stray dogs, not a fan of people showing up and the Kayakers piss her off, but today was nuts!
She's hell on wheels to ride, but she's never actually tried to murder shit before! :uhoh3:

Sure, it's you, again, Mr. Beale. Welcome to my thread. That other thread was me saying "hello." You showed up quick, here, in the horse thread. So far all I've done is an OP and I said pay attention to treasury.org. Why do you pester my threads so much? Are you a big deal here? Big dog? I don't care. I'm here to post my take. I have zero desire to steal your thunder. There should be room for me. But your brought it to me in my thread. Again. If such is allowed at this site that is awesome. Tells me this site is cool but, Mr. Beale I'm busy getting after taxes. I don't think the best way to prosecute my new horse thread is to kick your teeth in day after day. A bunch of stuff I shouldn't say cause I'm new here that puts you in your place.

It remains I'm a new member. I read the rules. I went hither and yon and did my best at garnering the ambiance of this site. Far as I can tell ya'll folks are wicked cool. So far I am not banned. But then what have I done that deserves a nice banning?

-

Then the other thing. Right now I'm the new guy with a new thread. Ah, hang on...
:yapyapyapf:

He read the rules, ya know. He keeps saying so. His problem is he has not read social interaction rules.

Narcissist
Noun
  1. a person who has an excessive interest in or admiration of themselves.
    "narcissists who think the world revolves around them"
  2. Superiority is one of the main indications you're dealing with a narcissist. Narcissists have to be the best, the most right, and the most competent; do everything their way; own everything; and control everyone.
  3. Another core narcissist trait is the constant need for attention—even just by following you around the house, asking you to find things, or constantly saying something to grab your attention.
  4. Narcissists constantly need attention and validation. They constantly try to elicit praise and approval from others to shore up their fragile egos, but no matter how much they're given, they always want more.
  5. They want and demand to be in control, and their sense of entitlement makes it seem logical to them that they should be in control—of everything.
  6. Narcissists always have a storyline in mind about what each "character" in their interaction should be saying and doing. When you don't behave as expected, they become quite upset and unsettled.
  7. Although narcissists want to be in control, they never want to be responsible for the results—unless, of course, everything goes exactly their way and their desired result occurs.
  8. When things don't go according to their plan or they feel criticized or less than perfect, the narcissist places all the blame and responsibility on someone else to maintain their own façade of perfection. It has to be someone else's fault.
  9. They are shocked and highly insulted to be told no. If a narcissist wants something from you, they'll go to great lengths to figure out how to get it through persistence, cajoling, demanding, rejecting, or pouting. These are all common narcissist behaviors.
  10. Narcissists tend to be selfish and self-involved and are usually unable to understand what other people are feeling.

They expect others to think and feel the same as they do and seldom give any thought to how others feel. They are also rarely apologetic, remorseful, or guilty.

Some narcissists also lack an understanding of the nature of feelings. They don't understand how their feelings occur.

They think their feelings are caused by someone or something outside of themselves. They don't realize that their feelings are caused by their own biochemistry, thoughts, and interpretations.

In a nutshell, narcissists always think you cause their feelings—especially the negative ones.

They conclude that because you didn't follow their plan or because you made them feel vulnerable, you are to blame.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back