"...and the horse you rode in on."

Status
Not open for further replies.
But...but...he read the rules. He has done nothing wrong. He is the bestest here and will have the bestest thread ever.

I think its time to slap his sorry ass on iggie.
Don't. Feed. The Troll.

Wait, don't tell me: You're some kind of political anarchist or libertarian who believes there's no difference between Republicans and Democrats, and you want to sell me some gold, right?

I swear if you say "uniparty" one time, I'll put you on permanent "ignore."

Nope.

This thread is NOT political.

General Discussion it is. Gracie, all I did was announce what this, my thread was about and before I could get into taxes before somebody You couldn't get to this thread fast enough, you know what's coming.

It's this FNG seeking more attention about things having none of what is about politics.

My first rant about politics came what is now post #9. I did my OP after that I went right after taxes. You morons are still interrupting this. I get it, you damn sure kinda know what's coming. Doom is coming. It's all good, you try to thwart that which you can not thwart.

Mostly himself is what this thread is all about.

That was the other thread.

-

This is still the horse thread and I see some few replies I may or may not have to answer.

-

So, Gracie, I notice than in my now shut down introductory thread you said that I was a f for saying I'm gonna rule. My introductory thread was shut down by some friggin random mod for f reason and I'm used to that.

Hey, Gracie, I'm gonna rule. I'm gonna dominate the political discourse, starting with taxes. If it were me I'd be asking things I would ask. But, just like in my introductory thread I have to go view what the folks have said. It's my thread, I get to prosecute such as I see fit.

-

Who the f moved this thread and why? I'll make GD rock. Ya'll shall come to me.

Wait, don't tell me: You're some kind of political anarchist or libertarian who believes there's no difference between Republicans and Democrats, and you want to sell me some gold, right?

I swear if you say "uniparty" one time, I'll put you on permanent "ignore."

Oh Hell no. You should goto my introductory thread *Here we go..." where I splain that, Lucy. Read ALL the words.

Hello March. Speaking of horses, my Arabian mare tried to kill my cousin's dog today!!! I mean KILL. She actually did an end around my husband to get to the dog and tried 4 times to stomp on her and then kicked her a couple of times before we could get to her. She's ok, but my cousin said she was a little sore. I felt so bad!
We live in the woods and the horse hates anything in her yard. She puts up with our dogs and cat, but she chases the deer out, and stray dogs, not a fan of people showing up and the Kayakers piss her off, but today was nuts!
She's hell on wheels to ride, but she's never actually tried to murder shit before! :uhoh3:

That's a bit of an odd post in this thread but I'm a crazy f so you got to have your say and I defend such.

Oh Hell no. You should goto my introductory thread *Here we go..." where I splain that, Lucy. Read ALL the words.
Yeah. Do that on the last post on page 1 of this thread. Look familiar when you peer at yourself in the mirror? It should.

Narcissist
Noun
  1. a person who has an excessive interest in or admiration of themselves.
    "narcissists who think the world revolves around them"
  2. Superiority is one of the main indications you're dealing with a narcissist. Narcissists have to be the best, the most right, and the most competent; do everything their way; own everything; and control everyone.
  3. Another core narcissist trait is the constant need for attention—even just by following you around the house, asking you to find things, or constantly saying something to grab your attention.
  4. Narcissists constantly need attention and validation. They constantly try to elicit praise and approval from others to shore up their fragile egos, but no matter how much they're given, they always want more.
  5. They want and demand to be in control, and their sense of entitlement makes it seem logical to them that they should be in control—of everything.
  6. Narcissists always have a storyline in mind about what each "character" in their interaction should be saying and doing. When you don't behave as expected, they become quite upset and unsettled.
  7. Although narcissists want to be in control, they never want to be responsible for the results—unless, of course, everything goes exactly their way and their desired result occurs.
  8. When things don't go according to their plan or they feel criticized or less than perfect, the narcissist places all the blame and responsibility on someone else to maintain their own façade of perfection. It has to be someone else's fault.
  9. They are shocked and highly insulted to be told no. If a narcissist wants something from you, they'll go to great lengths to figure out how to get it through persistence, cajoling, demanding, rejecting, or pouting. These are all common narcissist behaviors.
  10. Narcissists tend to be selfish and self-involved and are usually unable to understand what other people are feeling.

They expect others to think and feel the same as they do and seldom give any thought to how others feel. They are also rarely apologetic, remorseful, or guilty.

Some narcissists also lack an understanding of the nature of feelings. They don't understand how their feelings occur.

They think their feelings are caused by someone or something outside of themselves. They don't realize that their feelings are caused by their own biochemistry, thoughts, and interpretations.

In a nutshell, narcissists always think you cause their feelings—especially the negative ones.

They conclude that because you didn't follow their plan or because you made them feel vulnerable, you are to blame.

Well, the persona I put forth is most defiantly arrogant.

I am the smartest man alive.

You'll see, in time. I entirely reject narcissism. I've said that I'm gonna dominate political debate at this site, I've said that I'll show this site what views can be. Already this site has f'ed me by putting me in, where am I? General Discussion. Who is responsible for this?

What is your deal, Gracie? Far as you know all I am is a new member with giant stones. I promise this site I'm gonna get very busy with far into the weeds political wonk but ya'll wont let me get there. From where I'm at all I've done is a cheeky a OP and treasury.gov. So far your problem with me is my attitude. Maybe my attitude is bait. I said taxes. Have you asked me about taxes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back