And the GOP has lost its mind

Mr. Capitalism

Aug 10, 2009
The complete derangement over Barack Obama was stoked this morning by news that he won the Nobel Peace Prize. They have aligned themselves with the Taliban and conservative splinter groups in Pakistan instead of just saying, um, "congrats." Instead, the GOP has decided to treat the Peace Prize as something worse than your average terrorist attack. Calls for boycotts of the Nobel Prize Committee, calls of protest and questions of bribery.

It is psychotic.

The fact of the matter is that the Nobel Peace Prize means very little, no scratch that, it means nothing. Hell, Henry Kissenger has one, ponder that. But it isn't a bad thing, if nothing else, it shows the world changing its attitude towards the US to something starkly positive instead of intrinsically negative. It is hard to think that is a bad thing.

The GOP is losing its mind. So insistant on attacking Obama, they are attacking indiscriminatly. And it makes you look unstable.

I once again beg the GOP, come back to reality. Please.

I think you've lost your mind.

The "GOP" hasn't done any of the things you suggested. If they have, back it up with links.

The only thing we are doing is laughing our asses off.

The GOP is a political party - it doesn't have a mind. It has a collection of minds.

On the bright side, at least they had minds to lose - unlike the latte liberals who actually volunteer to have them surgically removed.

The "GOP" hasn't done any of the things you suggested. If they have, back it up with links.

Back it up with links?

Tell you what, go to the US Message Board and read what the "conservatards" there are writing. I think it's probably a fairly accurate sampling of the GOP across America. Good luck.

The complete derangement over Barack Obama was stoked this morning by news that he won the Nobel Peace Prize. They have aligned themselves with the Taliban and conservative splinter groups in Pakistan instead of just saying, um, "congrats." Instead, the GOP has decided to treat the Peace Prize as something worse than your average terrorist attack. Calls for boycotts of the Nobel Prize Committee, calls of protest and questions of bribery.

It is psychotic.

The fact of the matter is that the Nobel Peace Prize means very little, no scratch that, it means nothing. Hell, Henry Kissenger has one, ponder that. But it isn't a bad thing, if nothing else, it shows the world changing its attitude towards the US to something starkly positive instead of intrinsically negative. It is hard to think that is a bad thing.

The GOP is losing its mind. So insistant on attacking Obama, they are attacking indiscriminatly. And it makes you look unstable.

I once again beg the GOP, come back to reality. Please.

^

I nominate this post for the Heisman Trophy...

I should say "members of the GOP and conservatives at large". Hell, immediately we saw Mike Steele attacking:
The real question Americans are asking is, “What has President Obama actually accomplished?” It is unfortunate that the president’s star power has outshined tireless advocates who have made real achievements working towards peace and human rights. One thing is certain — President Obama won’t be receiving any awards from Americans for job creation, fiscal responsibility, or backing up rhetoric with concrete action.

Limbaugh says its a way to keep America down:

And with this 'award' the elites of the world are urging Obama, THE MAN OF PEACE, to not do the surge in Afghanistan, not take action against Iran and its nuclear program and to basically continue his intentions to emasculate the United States... They love a weakened, neutered U.S and this is their way of promoting that concept.

And Erick Erickson from Redstate is just upset something positive happened to a black guy.
I did not realize the Nobel Peace Prize had an affirmative action quota

Back it up with links?

Tell you what, go to the US Message Board and read what the "conservatards" there are writing. I think it's probably a fairly accurate sampling of the GOP across America. Good luck.

I have been reading alot of posts. Most of them seem to be laughing at the idea of Obama getting a nobel peace prize for a couple of weeks of being in office.

Only the far left kooks believe he deserved it.

everybody gets a prize. huzzah!

RunforCentralPark_19.jpg

:clap2::clap2:

I should say "members of the GOP and conservatives at large". Hell, immediately we saw Mike Steele attacking:
The real question Americans are asking is, “What has President Obama actually accomplished?” It is unfortunate that the president’s star power has outshined tireless advocates who have made real achievements working towards peace and human rights. One thing is certain — President Obama won’t be receiving any awards from Americans for job creation, fiscal responsibility, or backing up rhetoric with concrete action.

Limbaugh says its a way to keep America down:

And with this 'award' the elites of the world are urging Obama, THE MAN OF PEACE, to not do the surge in Afghanistan, not take action against Iran and its nuclear program and to basically continue his intentions to emasculate the United States... They love a weakened, neutered U.S and this is their way of promoting that concept.

And Erick Erickson from Redstate is just upset something positive happened to a black guy.
I did not realize the Nobel Peace Prize had an affirmative action quota

Not seeing anywhere where they've claimed its "worse than a terrorist attack". Or where they are calling for protests.

I can't believe there are liberals who honestly believe Barry deserves the fucking peace prize...

What a joke the left has become... Barry Worship has hit new heights...

Again--what has Barack Obama done? Gitmo is still open. The Iraq and Afganistan War still wages--all I know is that he talk alot softe than Bush and not promoting any more wars for our economic sakes.

By the way, what ever happen to the theory "War is good for the economy"? We have two active wars and a economy that only a Communist could be proud of!!

What has he done?

he's black (kinda)

he pisses off the Republicans

what more do you want? :rolleyes:

He won the election with his campaign expertise.
He won the Nobel Peace Prize with his campaign expertise.

LMAO...a prize awarded to those with accomplishments is awarded to one with words and proimises but no accomplishments so far...

Pathetic.

The GOP is a political party - it doesn't have a mind. It has a collection of minds.

On the bright side, at least they had minds to lose - unlike the latte liberals who actually volunteer to have them surgically removed.

Yes, the GOP has been so helpful in recent years. Were those brilliant minds on vacation?

You could start with Michael Steele's early comments, which are posted all over the Internet. You DO know how to use a search engine, don't you? Or you can read a variety of articles, blogs, all collected here.

Some Analysts Warn Obama's Nobel Peac... - Google News

You could start with Michael Steele's early comments, which are posted all over the Internet. You DO know how to use a search engine, don't you? Or you can read a variety of articles, blogs, all collected here.

Links to Google searches?

Bravo.....I guess. :lol:

Links to Google searches?

Bravo.....I guess. :lol:

Google News Feed. As in, a list of major news sources, searched by Google keywords. How exactly is this not a valid link?

Forum List

Back