And That's That

And yet none of you are in Britain, having to deal with this...
Just like when Brits post on this board about our affairs.

We can still have an opinion and we will voice it. The people of Britain voted for thi, they believe it is what’s best for their country. So be it.

EXACTLY. Thank you.

And yet among those opining here are those who refer to Canadian members as filthy Canucks and tell critical Brits to STFU.

And yes...they voted for it...but far from overwhelmingly only 52%. The Scots, Irish (and I think Welsh) voted against it. I'm surprised it was done with a simple majority, when it's a decision with a huge impact (good or bad remains to be seen) on the nation...you would think it would need to be a 2/3 majority. The Scottish and Irish got shafted (as usual).
You seem to got a grip. What percent of members here are non American would you say? Shouldn't we make them show us their passports to be on the safe side?

We can still have an opinion and we will voice it. The people of Britain voted for thi, they believe it is what’s best for their country. So be it.

EXACTLY. Thank you.

And yet among those opining here are those who refer to Canadian members as filthy Canucks and tell critical Brits to STFU.

And yes...they voted for it...but far from overwhelmingly only 52%. The Scots, Irish (and I think Welsh) voted against it. I'm surprised it was done with a simple majority, when it's a decision with a huge impact (good or bad remains to be seen) on the nation...you would think it would need to be a 2/3 majority. The Scottish and Irish got shafted (as usual).

Nobody was shafted, the country voted it, the margin is irrelevant. Maybe they should have an Electoral College so the majority can’t over run the all knowing minority? Lol! Should Scotland and Ireland secede? It is their country, their voting rules, their decision, not ours, I’m good with their decision and I wish them the best.
Ever watch British or Canadian politics? Better than Ambien. I don't blame the Canookies or Brits for joining the board.

EXACTLY. Thank you.

Nobody was shafted, the country voted it, the margin is irrelevant. Maybe they should have an Electoral College so the majority can’t over run the all knowing minority? Lol! Should Scotland and Ireland secede? It is their country, their voting rules, their decision, not ours, I’m good with their decision and I wish them the best.

I actually disagree. Something comparable, like changing the Constitution, for example, requires more than a simple majority, and there is good reason for that.

Britain is officially 'brexited'

The UK is gonna find it OK to be an independent nation once again. I predict France will be the next to follow their lead.
..isn't that racist for Britain to do?? I thought you hated racism????!!!!!!
It is only racist when others do it. I am exempt 100% like Oprah.

Here is Britain thanks to the EU and all the myriad wonders it has bestowed upon them.
muslim-tower-hamlets.jpg

Are they sure they want to give up all that and return to those dark days?
sure. pakistan is part of the eu, and not of the commonwealth.
[/QUOTE]

I've long wondered if you were also Sealyboo.

It takes a special type of poster to view a photo where all the words on both the signs and the buildings are in English and think it was taken in Pakistan.

Here is Britain thanks to the EU and all the myriad wonders it has bestowed upon them.
muslim-tower-hamlets.jpg

Are they sure they want to give up all that and return to those dark days?
sure. pakistan is part of the eu, and not of the commonwealth.

I've long wondered if you were also Sealyboo.

It takes a special type of poster to view a photo where all the words on both the signs and the buildings are in English and think it was taken in Pakistan.
[/QUOTE]
you fuck up the quote, and can't understand my post. damn, take a nap, dotard. and i won't clean up your quote mess.

muslims in the uk are overwhelmingly from commonwealth member states. and they have been there for decades. nothing to do with the EU, you fucking retard. tell nigel to lobby for the UK to leave the commonwealth.

EXACTLY. Thank you.

I actually disagree. Something comparable, like changing the Constitution, for example, requires more than a simple majority, and there is good reason for that.

I don’t disagree, but the Brits are as entitled to their process and procedures as we are. Entering the EU required a simple majority and a simple majority was required to get out. It seems fair, it’s their country and their future. I hope it goes well for them.

Farage said that after completing his “life’s work” of securing the United Kingdom’s independence from the European Union, his next major campaign will be to reduce Britain’s dependence on China.

Farage: My next campaign will be to end Britain's dependence on China. The Chinese Communist Party represents an even bigger challenge, bigger threat to our independence and way of life.

BRAVO NIGEL !!!!:up:

Farage said that after completing his “life’s work” of securing the United Kingdom’s independence from the European Union, his next major campaign will be to reduce Britain’s dependence on China.

Farage: My next campaign will be to end Britain's dependence on China. The Chinese Communist Party represents an even bigger challenge, bigger threat to our independence and way of life.

Farage is talking through his arse as usual.
  • China accounted for 4.4% of UK exports and 6.8% of all UK imports. Wikipedia

You been here a spell. What percent of this board are not American in your guesstimation? Seems like a lot. Are you? Lol

Hard to tell from just back and forth conversation

Farage is talking through his arse as usual.

...................................................................................

When the right people are triggered.... that's a good day! :up:

Forum List

Back