and sometimes i think to myself what a fucked up world

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
"We don't know if she will develop the pregnancy up to the end because of the structure of her body. It is a big risk for her,'' the doctor who confirmed her pregnancy before she was taken to the institute, Jose Severiano Cavalcanti, told the Diario de Pernambuco.

"She doesn't have a pelvis able to support a gestation of twins,'' he said.

Abortion is illegal in Brazil except in cases of rape or if the woman's health is in danger.

The institute in Recife was unable to immediately confirm information about the case.

According to police accounts reported in the media, the 23-year-old stepfather was believed to have abused the girl since she was aged six, paying her one Brazilian real (about 77 Australian cents) for each sexual relation.

He also allegedly abused the girl's physically handicapped 14-year-old sister.

Girl, 9, to abort twins | World Breaking News | News.com.au

i do hope this turns out to be a hoax but somehow i doubt it. please dont post calling to castrate him or any other form of sexual mutation. doing that only shows your own ignorance and sadism.

If this is true, and sadly, I'm afraid it may be, what kind of punishment do you think fits this crime?

Man's inhumanity to man has no bounds, but when it is done to children, I get almost blind with rage, because children can't defend themselves.

"We don't know if she will develop the pregnancy up to the end because of the structure of her body. It is a big risk for her,'' the doctor who confirmed her pregnancy before she was taken to the institute, Jose Severiano Cavalcanti, told the Diario de Pernambuco.

Abortion is illegal in Brazil except in cases of rape or if the woman's health is in danger.

The institute in Recife was unable to immediately confirm information about the case.

According to police accounts reported in the media, the 23-year-old stepfather was believed to have abused the girl since she was aged six, paying her one Brazilian real (about 77 Australian cents) for each sexual relation.

i do hope this turns out to be a hoax but somehow i doubt it. please dont post calling to castrate him or any other form of sexual mutation. doing that only shows your own ignorance and sadism.

So what.. He shoiuld be given a handshake, a blanket, and stuck behind bars for a few years?

Nah. He should be castrated, and THEN shot dead.

Yes, I know I'm a bitch. Save it. :) And it's a good thing you really can't control who replies in what manner to any thread. :)

If this is true, and sadly, I'm afraid it may be, what kind of punishment do you think fits this crime?

Man's inhumanity to man has no bounds, but when it is done to children, I get almost blind with rage, because children can't defend themselves.

mandatory attendance to stand up tea parties and bridge clubs for the rest of his life.

actually i was thinking live in supermax...if the charges are found to be true..there is a middle ground between sadistic methods and letting the go..its not one or the other

Seriously. Harming children, be it physical or sexual abuse, has to be the most cowardly, fucked up thing someone can do. HOW do people harm a child, what makes them do that?

So what.. He shoiuld be given a handshake, a blanket, and stuck behind bars for a few years?

Yes, I know I'm a bitch. Save it. :) And it's a good thing you really can't control who replies in what manner to any thread. :)

You're getting soft.

Castrated with a plastic butter knife, thrown into General Population at Soledad for a month, THEN turned over to the Burmese army.

You can shoot what's left.:eusa_whistle:

You're getting soft.

Castrated with a plastic butter knife, thrown into General Population at Soledad for a month, THEN turned over to the Burmese army.

You can shoot what's left.:eusa_whistle:

How is a plastic butter knife any better than dragging him through an assembly line of 100 razor-edged mouse traps? What makes one form of castration any better than the other?

The way I see it, the 3 worst crimes a person can commit are (in order from worst to not quite as worst) are,
Child abuse
Murder
Rape

If the story is true, this guy committed 2 of the 3 and needs to be removed from society, permanently. Personally, I think the death penalty is warranted for all 3 of those above mentioned crimes.
That's my opinion and I'm sticking to it.

Forum List

Back