And so it begins. 2 black teens in Sanford FL attacks and almost kills a 50 year old

They were arrested and will be tried for their crimes, as is proper. Zimmerman has not been, and may well not be. And you wingnuts are cheering for that injustice.

You want to let an impartial investigation make that decision, or, since you already just KNOW he's guilty, would you just prefer to get the rope and lynch him now? 'Course, I forgot; you're all OK with lynching, so long as the object of the exercise is White. How many of you hypocrites protested the "justice" meted out to Reginald Denny's attackers? How many of you called THAT a "hate crime"? I still remember the silence I heard from your political side on that one! Crickets? I could have heard a flea crawl across the floor....

They were arrested and will be tried for their crimes, as is proper. Zimmerman has not been, and may well not be. And you wingnuts are cheering for that injustice.

You want to let an impartial investigation make that decision, or, since you already just KNOW he's guilty, would you just prefer to get the rope and lynch him now? 'Course, I forgot; you're all OK with lynching, so long as the object of the exercise is White. How many of you hypocrites protested the "justice" meted out to Reginald Denny's attackers? How many of you called THAT a "hate crime"? I still remember the silence I heard from your political side on that one! Crickets? I could have heard a flea crawl across the floor....

Who has been lynched. Name names please.

there is another 911 call placed by a witness stating that Martin was assaulting Zimmerman !!! and the photos of the back of Zimmermans head have been enhanced and clearly shows an injury !!! why are you defending black criminals ???

there is another 911 call placed by a witness stating that Martin was assaulting Zimmerman !!! and the photos of the back of Zimmermans head have been enhanced and clearly shows an injury !!! why are you defending black criminals ???

Can you post a link to that 911 call?

Thanks.

Okay, let's get a couple of things straight. First of all, to be in handcuffs, you do not have to be arrested. An officer may handcuff and "pat down" someone just for his safety (let's remember that a killing had just occured so handcuffing Zimmerman would have been warranted). You may be detained, a legal definition of taking away one's freedom just short of being arrested. Or, the police may have asked him to come to the station with them. A lot of police departments do NOT let people into their vehicles unless they've been searched for weapons AND they are handcuffed behind their backs (they only handcuff people in the front on cop shows).

A person may be read his Miranda rights at anytime. Usually, if you think or even don't know that the person has committed a crime, you read them their Miranda rights. Arrest or charging someone with a crime has nothing to do with Miranda rights. You can be arrested all day without being read the Miranda warning so long as they don't ask you any questions regarding the alleged offence.

An officer affects an arrest when they say to the person, "You are under arrest." Or something of that nature. There is no legal requirement for the officer to explain to the person the specific charge, although its good policy to do so. Charges are specified in the arraignment. You can be arrested, handcuffed and sent to jail without anyone ever saying "boo" to you. And no, you do have a legal obligation, once arrested to provide your CORRECT identity.

The only way to tell if Zimmerman was arrested is to find out if he was arraigned. Anyone who is arrested has a right (it's in the constitution) to have their day in court. So if a cop arrests you, he can't legally simply "unarrest" you (although I know of thousands of times thats happened - I've even done it). He (legally) has to give you your day in court and you have the right to demand it. By advising you that you are under arrest, the officer has taken away your freedom. If he simply "unarrests" you then he has committed false imprisonment. NOT a good idea.

Okay, let's get a couple of things straight. First of all, to be in handcuffs, you do not have to be arrested. An officer may handcuff and "pat down" someone just for his safety (let's remember that a killing had just occured so handcuffing Zimmerman would have been warranted). You may be detained, a legal definition of taking away one's freedom just short of being arrested. Or, the police may have asked him to come to the station with them. A lot of police departments do NOT let people into their vehicles unless they've been searched for weapons AND they are handcuffed behind their backs (they only handcuff people in the front on cop shows).

A person may be read his Miranda rights at anytime. Usually, if you think or even don't know that the person has committed a crime, you read them their Miranda rights. Arrest or charging someone with a crime has nothing to do with Miranda rights. You can be arrested all day without being read the Miranda warning so long as they don't ask you any questions regarding the alleged offence.

An officer affects an arrest when they say to the person, "You are under arrest." Or something of that nature. There is no legal requirement for the officer to explain to the person the specific charge, although its good policy to do so. Charges are specified in the arraignment. You can be arrested, handcuffed and sent to jail without anyone ever saying "boo" to you. And no, you do have a legal obligation, once arrested to provide your CORRECT identity.

The only way to tell if Zimmerman was arrested is to find out if he was arraigned. Anyone who is arrested has a right (it's in the constitution) to have their day in court. So if a cop arrests you, he can't legally simply "unarrest" you (although I know of thousands of times thats happened - I've even done it). He (legally) has to give you your day in court and you have the right to demand it. By advising you that you are under arrest, the officer has taken away your freedom. If he simply "unarrests" you then he has committed false imprisonment. NOT a good idea.

Thanks for the info....even tho you WERE Air Force. ;)

Who has been lynched. Name names please.

Reginald Denny (remember him ) was lynched; Christian and Newsome were lynched; the victim in the OP was lynched, and now, you libtards want Zimmerman lynched! "Lynching" by the way, means multiple attackers against one victim violence.Of course, your side only cares about that, if the attackers are White, and the victim a member of one of your designated "victim groups"; otherwise, it's all good. I get the feeling that you consider minority thugs the foot soldiers of the Left, useful tools for intimidating those Whites who don't share your political views. God knows, most of you couldn't physically intimidate ANYONE, yourselves; my experience with your species is that you couldn't fight your way out of a wet paper bag, much less have the stones to try. You need your rioters and your thugs, which is why you protect them; isn't that what the far Left threatened us with, when the "occupy" movement started? Why yes, I do believe it was; what did you threaten-a replay of the French Revolution, no less; and you were going to do that, with a bunch of sniveling little college kids? SUURE YOU WERE! That didn't work, so now, you need Sharpton, the NBPP (Obama's S.A.), and a bunch of street thugs, to start the necessary riots. It's and old tactic of the Left, put the useful idiots out front and whip them up; if they win well and good; if they get the hell kicked out of them, you'll be safely in the rear, denying you had anything to do with it! Damn, what a craven lot you are-chew on THAT for a little while.

Obama & Holder raid and arrest the Black Panthers yet? Probably not huh?

Seriously? The New Black Panthers are obama and Holder's de facto brown shirt enforcers.

Sure they are.....:lol:...Better How many have they beat up and murdered? Watch out though remember what happened to the real BrownShirts

New Black Panther Party has been rejected by the Black Panther Party of the '60s and '70s. The SPLC says the group is "a virulently racist and anti-Semitic organization whose leaders have encouraged violence against whites, Jews and law enforcement officers..."

The Sentinel also reported that the group "called for the mobilization of 10,000 black men to capture Zimmerman."

New Black Panther Party Offers $10K Bounty For George Zimmerman : The Two-Way : NPR

I think the administration should comdemn these racist fucks for what they are.

Sniper Zimmerman was not arrested. To know this you would have to know the Florida Statute's were for making an arrest. I just found out this yesterday.

A letter from the city manager of Sanford

Why was George Zimmerman not arrested the night of the shooting?
When the Sanford Police Department arrived at the scene of the incident, Mr.
Zimmerman provided a statement claiming he acted in self defense which at the time
was supported by physical evidence and testimony. By Florida Statute, law
enforcement was PROHIBITED from making an arrest based on the facts and
circumstances they had at the time. Additionally, when any police officer makes an
arrest for any reason, the officer MUST swear and affirm that he/she is making the
arrest in good faith and with probable cause. If the arrest is done maliciously and in
bad faith, the officer and the City may be held liable.
According to Florida Statute 776.032 :
776.032 Immunity from criminal prosecution and civil action for justifiable use
of force.—
(1) A person who uses force as permitted in s. 776.012, s. 776.013, or s. 776.031 is
justified in using such force and is immune from criminal prosecution and civil action
for the use of such force, unless the person against whom force was used is a law
enforcement officer, as defined in s. 943.10(14), who was acting in the performance
of his or her official duties and the officer identified himself or herself in accordance
with any applicable law or the person using force knew or reasonably should have
known that the person was a law enforcement officer. As used in this subsection, the
term “criminal prosecution” includes arresting, detaining in custody, and charging or
prosecuting the defendant.
(2) A law enforcement agency may use standard procedures for investigating the
use of force as described in subsection (1), but the agency may not arrest the
person for using force unless it determines that there is probable cause that the
force that was used was unlawful.

http://www.sanfordfl.gov/investigation/docs/Zimmerman_Martin_shooting.pdf

Good post bigreb. I suspect that was why Zimmerman was treated in the manner he was that evening. It is also the reason a complete and careful investigation needed to take place before charges, if any, are brought forward.

These black kids choose their victims carefully. Someone older, weaker, less able to fight back. It's time for older people to start packing.

Good post bigreb. I suspect that was why Zimmerman was treated in the manner he was that evening. It is also the reason a complete and careful investigation needed to take place before charges, if any, are brought forward.

I suspect that pursuing Zimmerman in the absense of evidence, based SOLELY on public opinion manipulated by media lies would mean a MASSIVE lawsuit. That's what they were trying to avoid.

These black kids choose their victims carefully. Someone older, weaker, less able to fight back. It's time for older people to start packing.

Your right older black people should start arming themsleves against the like of you people

I suspect that pursuing Zimmerman in the absense of evidence, based SOLELY on public opinion manipulated by media lies would mean a MASSIVE lawsuit. That's what they were trying to avoid.

No, somebody will sue over this for sure Katzndogz. Waiting for a complete investigation is still most prudent.

For all we seem to know, this was nothing more than a car jacking. I didn't see anything (and I have not read the entire thread) that proved this was related to the Trayvon Martin killing. We can all speculate that it was, but none of us know for sure.

Immie

Forum List

Back