And POOF, it was gone....

Why don't you pull something from that link and prove it false?

Not my job...and not what I have been asking for....I requested a single piece of observed, measured, quantified, empirical data supporting the AGW hypothesis over natural variability...and after all your bluster, insults, and name calling, you still haven't produced the first piece of such evidence....

At noon, at the instant Donald Trump took office, the page was gone, as well as any mention of climate change or global warming."

All References to Climate Change Have Been Deleted From the White House Website

Just imagine what an infantile goof you have to be to celebrate the removal of any mention of "climate change" from the White House website as some kind of accomplishment, as if it changed one whit in the real world.

And here we see the denialingdongs, a veritable Who's Who, sorting themselves into the various categories to which they belong. I haven't seen such eagerness to do that ever before, so that's quite something:

clear.png
Winner x 20

clear.png
Thank You! x 3

clear.png
Informative x 2

clear.png

Funny and Agree!! x 1

So, westwall, prudently and admirably documenting evidence for the GOP's war on science, facts, and common sense, flushes out the knee-jerkers amongst the denialist crew. I'm just missing skookerasbil and SSDD. What happened? You know you belong there, so stand up and be counted!

Last edited:
At noon, at the instant Donald Trump took office, the page was gone, as well as any mention of climate change or global warming."

Just imagine what an infantile goof you have to be to celebrate the removal of any mention of "climate change" from the White House website as some kind of accomplishment, as if it changed one whit in the real world.

And here we see the denialingdongs, a veritable Who's Who, sorting themselves into the various categories to which they belong. I haven't seen such eagerness to do that ever before, so that's quite something:

clear.png
Winner x 20

clear.png
Thank You! x 3

clear.png
Informative x 2

clear.png

Funny and Agree!! x 1

So, westwall, prudently and admirably documenting evidence for the GOP's war on science, facts, and common sense, flushes out the knee-jerkers amongst the denialist crew. I'm just missing skookerasbil and SSDD. What happened? You know you belong there, so stand up and be counted!

s0n.......the denialist crew...........is winning!! Overwhelmingly btw.:2up: The website change is nothing more than a giant poke in the eye to the religion, and celebrated widely by skeptics. Have you not seen the massive influx of bumpy cucumber Photobucket Classics on display in this forum in recent weeks?

War on science?

Not needed s0n. The religion still has not made its case?

How do we know?

Because in 2017, absolutely nobody is caring about the science!!

[URL='http://s42.photobucket.com/user/baldaltima/media/pew-priorities_1.jpg.html'][/URL]

Indeed..........the science stands on its own............a hobby for the OCD's of the world. Nothing more than a big poker party on Friday nights......much losing.

Congress hasn't done shit in almost 10 years. Nobody cares!! Skeptics winning!!:bye1:

Renewable energy is a total joke......and will be by all projections for the next 30 years ( according to the Obama EIA in 2016 :2up:.....would you like me to post the graph? )

A quick look at Europe circa 2017 lets you know all you have to about how much the science is having an effect on energy policy!! In the last 3 years, Germany is importing coal at staggering rates AND are building 20 new coal fired plants between now and 2020!!:deal:. China will be increasing its coal production..........ready for this.........50% by 2050!!:funnyface::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: ( about 250,000 links to this within this forum ).

And here comes Scott Pruitt at EPA!!!:spinner::spinner:

The infantile celebrating could not be more fabulous!!

But the alarmist religion can keep taking bows on its "consensus" science. :popcorn::popcorn:

[URL='http://[URL=http://s42.photobucket.com/user/baldaltima/media/laughter.gif.html][IMG]http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e305/baldaltima/laughter.gif[/IMG][/URL]'][URL='http://s42.photobucket.com/user/baldaltima/media/laughter.gif.html']
[/URL][/URL]

clear.png
Winner x 20

clear.png
Thank You! x 3

clear.png
Informative x 2

clear.png

Funny and Agree!! x 1

It's the other way around mr sock account. As any reasonably intelligent person can discover for themselves (leaves you out, the intelligent part I mean) there is NO science in what you are preaching. You are merely just another silly person, wearing a sandwich board, clanging a bell, bellowing "the end is nigh! Repent lest the LORD slay thee!"

Why don't you pull something from that link and prove it false?
How about you put forward the relevant section you think proves your position... Lets start there.

Been through that...he has brought some idiocy forward that amounts to nothing more than mild correlation..but hey, that is what passes for actual evidence in his mind...as a result, he is afraid to bring anything else forward for fear of getting bitch slapped again...so instead, he hopes that we will visit the site and find something that satisfies us....he wouldn't know actual evidence if it bit him on the ass as evidenced by the crap he has already brought forward.

The purpose of the entire work is to show what is demonstrated by the physical science. I'd have thought you'd prefer to select your own bits to nitpick.

The purpose of the entire work is to show what is demonstrated by the physical science. I'd have thought you'd prefer to select your own bits to nitpick.

Please. By all means show us physical science. Not computer generated fiction, but real, boots on the ground actual science. Go ahead. I dare you.

Go to the fucking link you fool. The work is chock-a-block with empirical evidence, despite your lies to the contrary.

Go to the fucking link you fool. The work is chock-a-block with empirical evidence, despite your lies to the contrary.

Again with the dishonest weaseling.....I never said that there was no empirical evidence there...I said that there was none that supported the AGW hypothesis over natural variability....are you really so stupid that you can't grasp the difference?

Now go find some piece of observed, measured, quantified, empirical evidence that supports the AGW hypothesis over natural variability....oh wait...you can't...because there is none...evidence that glaciers are melting is just evidence that glaciers have melted...they did it before we came on the scene so clearly glaciers melting is within the realm of natural variability...as to how quickly anything is happening...claims that it is happening more rapidly now than in the past are bullshit...the only proxy reconstructions with that sort of resolution are ice core studies and they show larger temperature changes over shorter periods than anything we have seen...no other proxy study can even begin to claim that sort of resolution...

So sorry crick..you lose...there is no observed, measured, quantified, empirical evidence that supports the AGW hypothesis over natural variability..

Again and again and again: you're stupid and you lie.

You are the liar crick...haven't I said to you repeatedly that the temperature of the room where the paper was written would constitute empirical evidence?....of course the temperature of the room wouldn't constitute empirical evidence supporting the AGW hypothesis over natural variability...it would just be empirical evidence that the room was x degrees...

And in your own post, you merely say that it is chock full of empirical evidence...so what?...the existence of empirical evidence doesn't mean that said empirical evidence even supports the AGW hypothesis...much less that it supports the AGW hypothesis over natural variability...

So if you think there is some observed, measured, quantified, empirical evidence supporting the AGW hypothesis over natural variability...by all means...lets see it...just one single piece....just one shred....

Again and again and again: you're stupid and you lie.

Precisely.

More importantly, there's the thorough, unmistakable scientific illiteracy, as in, throwing "natural variability" into the debate as if that were just some mythical force that erratically, mysteriously caused the climate to change, as if there were no identifiable forcing at work changing the climate. The evidence for that (observed, measured, quantified), of course, won't be presented here, for there is none.

So you think you can toss out 500 million years of natural variability?...and if you believe there is an identifiable forcing...a measurable forcing...an observable, measurable, quantifiable forcing changing the climate...then lets see one single shred of observed, measured, quantified, empirical evidence of that forcing...just one...so run along now and find for yourself that no such evidence exists...

Please. By all means show us physical science. Not computer generated fiction, but real, boots on the ground actual science. Go ahead. I dare you.

That's nice snark, but in the end, it's just dumb, that is, you playing to the audience of denialist bobbleheads. You're smart enough to know that underlying those computer models is the very science you've been asking for, and Crick linked to the most detailed, fact- and evidence-based account of this science and its findings available at the time (#191). You're also smart enough to know that with myriads of interacting parameters, impossible to process by the human brain, our only path towards generating viable predictions is, exactly, those computer models based on science. These scientists, you know, didn't just invent them because they like playing with computers - also as you well know.

So, why on earth you'd climb down to SSDD levels, and act just a spoiled brat demanding its pie, and demanding it now, is patently staggering in its obliviousness, given that the IPCC's latest report on "Forcing" (Chapter 8) alone runs over 80 pages, and none of it amounts to concepts that would fall within the brat's limited comprehension. "Gimme the science" contributes to the debate just about as much as "gimme the evidence", that is, nothing. And that is particularly true since, as far as I have seen, the brat has failed to understand each and every one of the concepts to which he's been introduced with near inexplicable patience.

So, really, as you're acting as the denialingdongs' head coach and chief ceremonial master, inviting all to celebrate that the word "climate change" had been purged from the White House website, to the denialingdongs' frenetic applause, I can't help but restate how happy I am that this thread exists as your (so far) main insult to your own intelligence. And no, no amount of snark and neither questioning the intelligence of others are going to change that.

That's nice snark, but in the end, it's just dumb, that is, you playing to the audience of denialist bobbleheads. You're smart enough to know that underlying those computer models is the very science you've been asking for, and Crick linked to the most detailed, fact- and evidence-based account of this science and its findings available at the time (#191).

Newsflash...computer models are not, and never will be observed, measured, quantified, empirical data...and climate models have failed so miserably that even warmer wackos avoid presenting model data these days..

The fact is that there is no real evidence supporting the AGW hypothesis...none...smoke...mirrors..and models..that's all you have.

That's nice snark, but in the end, it's just dumb, that is, you playing to the audience of denialist bobbleheads. You're smart enough to know that underlying those computer models is the very science you've been asking for, and Crick linked to the most detailed, fact- and evidence-based account of this science and its findings available at the time (#191). You're also smart enough to know that with myriads of interacting parameters, impossible to process by the human brain, our only path towards generating viable predictions is, exactly, those computer models based on science. These scientists, you know, didn't just invent them because they like playing with computers - also as you well know.

So, why on earth you'd climb down to SSDD levels, and act just a spoiled brat demanding its pie, and demanding it now, is patently staggering in its obliviousness, given that the IPCC's latest report on "Forcing" (Chapter 8) alone runs over 80 pages, and none of it amounts to concepts that would fall within the brat's limited comprehension. "Gimme the science" contributes to the debate just about as much as "gimme the evidence", that is, nothing. And that is particularly true since, as far as I have seen, the brat has failed to understand each and every one of the concepts to which he's been introduced with near inexplicable patience.

So, really, as you're acting as the denialingdongs' head coach and chief ceremonial master, inviting all to celebrate that the word "climate change" had been purged from the White House website, to the denialingdongs' frenetic applause, I can't help but restate how happy I am that this thread exists as your (so far) main insult to your own intelligence. And no, no amount of snark and neither questioning the intelligence of others are going to change that.

No, I'm smart enough to know that underlying those self declared "simple computer models" is nothing but air. Air, and a desire to defraud the public of their hard earned cash, and for politicians and bureaucrats to gain more control over people. That is the only thing underlying those computer models. There IS no science.

You have admitted that empirical evidence is found in WG-I. Why do you keep bringing up models? And if you ARE going to bring up models, why don't you tell us SPECIFICALLY what is wrong with SPECIFIC models?

Mr. Westwall brings up the models because he dares not acknowledge what is happening in the cryosphere and with extreme weather events as we post. He has abandoned all pretense of science, and is just repeating the lines of the 'Conservatives' that put the orange clown in the White House. He is fully committed to the Lysenkoism that the new administration would like to put into place.

Forum List

Back