And Palin is suspending *her* campaign....why?

i can view things with an objective view
but the libs on here clearly CANT

and i'm calling YOUR bullshit

What bullshit? Even Right Wingers who were defending Palin after this interview is saying oh my god.

I haven't even formed a opinion on the full interview in general, so tell me Dive Con where I'm saying bullshit?

The only bullshit here is you trying to act like your not impartial when your one of the more right wingers on this board. Your always using the term Liberal as an insult just now for example and continue to show your impartial but it's towards the GOP.

Stop acting like your not biased, everyone here knows you are.

Least I have the balls to admit I'm a Liberal and proud of it. Your too scared to admit you have a tilted opinion.

And to prove I'm right, Crimson and Navy who were defending Palin are saying she was just plain horrible in this interview.

Brilliant as he is, McCain's going to need all the help he can get. A highly qualified intellectual women with economics acumen is just the type of person McCain needs at his side as he cleans up all of the liberal shit.

Wake up, Ninja. He asked Palin to be his veep, not Hillary. Highly qualified intellectual, come on!!! Not even Limbaugh thinks that of her!

the moment she steps on stage people are going to ask her to address the economic problem.

She is clueless.

Better for her to keep her mouth shut so that she doesn't prove to the world how utterly out of her depth she is.

the moment she steps on stage people are going to ask her to address the economic problem.

She is clueless.

Better for her to keep her mouth shut so that she doesn't prove to the world how utterly out of her depth she is.

"It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt." -

-- Mark Twain

btw - so we have no good idea why Palin is suspending her campaign?

I think the intent is: That all concentration goes to this 700 BILLION dollar bailout.

This has to be a bi-partisan bill--the continual attacks from each side only muddles the most important issue--which is our economy.

Wherever she got her education in economics it paid off. She turned huge budget deficits into huge budget surpluses and still gives the people of Alaska tax refunds.

I'll take a woman who has been in her own business & ran the government of Alaska (anyday) over some educated fool out of Harvard--that only has a constitutional LAW degree.

Where is Obama's experience in economic matters? He has ZERO, NOTHING, NADA.

His experience revolves around, taking lobbyists money from Freddie & Fannie-& his economic proposals consist of SPEND, SPEND, SPEND--adding 98 million in pork barrel spending in the 147 days he has been in the senate.

(If you want to refer to that as economic experience, then go ahead)

This thread should be in the comedy section, made me laugh out loud.

A vote for McCain/Palin is a vote to continue the same economic policies that are destroying the middle class in America.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j56i15Wdgok]YouTube - Mccain Caught Lying(exposed on youtube) Worst Nightmare[/ame]

yea.. all concentration goes there instead of Mccain's failure of a campaign. It doesn't take either Obama OR Mccain to develop a solution and the passing of such sure as hell doesn't hinge on if either are in DC. If Mccain has a plan then lets see it. If not. Well.. See you next Tuesday.

oh PLEASE

i saw it and she didn just fine
you are seeing it via prejudiced eyes
you WANT her to do bad
she didnt

i am sorry divecon she did not do just fine..perhaps you are trying to view this thur rosey glasses but she came off as ill informed and unsure of herself.

i am sorry divecon she did not do just fine..perhaps you are trying to view this thur rosey glasses but she came off as ill informed and unsure of herself.
only to people like you and the rest of the libs on this board

but do continue to think so
you guys have said basically the same things about Bush for 8 years, and he kicked your asses at the polls
so, keep it up

only to people like you and the rest of the libs on this board

but do continue to think so
you guys have said basically the same things about Bush for 8 years, and he kicked your asses at the polls
so, keep it up

are you calling Crimson and Navy liberals? they saw the interview as a disaster too DC... or are you choosing to ignore their opinion?

Brilliant as he is, McCain's going to need all the help he can get. A highly qualified intellectual women with economics acumen is just the type of person McCain needs at his side as he cleans up all of the liberal shit.

She left her town in debt. I love this stupidity. Bush is in charge for 8 years and the mess is liberal shit.

Ninja, do you ever think beyond your partisan pandering of perpetual political pimpery?:eusa_shifty:

You are gonna be one angry puppy by the first week in October, dude.

I'll take a woman who has been in her own business & ran the government of Alaska (anyday) over some educated fool out of Harvard--that only has a constitutional LAW degree.

Where is Obama's experience in economic matters? He has ZERO, NOTHING, NADA.

His experience revolves around, taking lobbyists money from Freddie & Fannie-& his economic proposals consist of SPEND, SPEND, SPEND--adding 98 million in pork barrel spending in the 147 days he has been in the senate.

(If you want to refer to that as economic experience, then go ahead)

You would take a 5 year career student over a Harvard law grad, ok, there is no use debating with you. Several memeber of Congress have said its very easy to run teh state of Alaska. Alaska's oil-rich status and federal funding have effectively meant Palin has been able to govern without making the sort of thorny fiscal decisions that burden leaders of other states

Forum List

Back