And Palin is suspending *her* campaign....why?

Caligirl

Oh yes it is too!
Aug 25, 2008
Is the governor of Alaska also required to help hammer out a deal on this financial crisis? Unhunh.

NEW YORK–What does the McCain campaign suspension mean to the Palin half of the McCain-Palin ticket? According to campaign senior advisers, the suspension of the McCain campaign means that Palin has also suspended all campaign activities. She will attend John McCain’s speech tomorrow to the Clinton Global Initiative and then travel to Philadelphia tomorrow as previously scheduled.

Palin spokesperson Tracey Schmitt explained, “We are the McCain-Palin campaign and I think Senator McCain was clear about what it meant that he was suspending his campaign. . .We are part of the McCain-Palin campaign. It is one ticket.”

Palin was originally traveling to Philadelphia to spend the weekend preparing for her own debate scheduled for October 2nd in St. Louis, Missouri.

Is the governor of Alaska also required to help hammer out a deal on this financial crisis? Unhunh.

Of course, we need the foreign expertise of the person who can see Russia from her house in the financial field. :eusa_whistle:

...:rofl:

Brilliant as he is, McCain's going to need all the help he can get. A highly qualified intellectual women with economics acumen is just the type of person McCain needs at his side as he cleans up all of the liberal shit.

Maybe those people in San Franpsycho who want to name the sewage treatment plant after our leader are on to something :D

Because Couric made her realize she has alot more homework to do. She has to go find all that reform Mccain has done and get back to Katie.

Brilliant as he is, McCain's going to need all the he can get. A highly qualified intellectual women with economics acumen is just the type of person McCain needs at his side as he cleans up all of the liberal shit.

did you see the couric interview????

Brilliant as he is, McCain's going to need all the help he can get. A highly qualified intellectual women with economics acumen is just the type of person McCain needs at his side as he cleans up all of the liberal shit.

Maybe those people in San Franpsycho who want to name the sewage treatment plant after our leader are on to something :D

She didn't go to college for economics, so where did she get this education in economics from?

The same place she got this foreign policy experience from...

Out of the damn sky.

:D

So Hillary is going to help McCain! Good for her! :D

So Hillary is going to help McCain! Good for her! :D

David Letterman said it best earlier but I'll paraphrase my own saying here.

Those phone calls that Hillary was getting at 3 am? Those were from McCain.

:rofl:

Because Couric made her realize she has alot more homework to do. She has to go find all that reform Mccain has done and get back to Katie.

Right, since to pinko-commies all "reform" equals more government regulation.

Yawn!

oh PLEASE

i saw it and she didn just fine
you are seeing it via prejudiced eyes
you WANT her to do bad
she didnt

And your view is so unbiased and balanced?

In the words of Penn and Teller: BULLSHIT!

did you see the couric interview????

I did. Couric manhandled Palin. It was ugly. I have defended Palin up until now, even with Gibson interview. WHo the hell knows what the Bush Doctrine is anyway? However, if you cannot handle America's sweetheart of an anchor Katie Couric, then you got problems. Send her ass back to Alaska and get me JC Watts. If we are going to pander, lets do it right.

I did. Couric manhandled Palin. It was ugly. I have defended Palin up until now, even with Gibson interview. WHo the hell knows what the Bush Doctrine is anyway? However, if you cannot handle America's sweetheart of an anchor Katie Couric, then you got problems. Send her ass back to Alaska and get me JC Watts. If we are going to pander, lets do it right.

Somebody sees the light! :eusa_pray: :lol:

If she cannot handle Katie Couric, how is she going to handle Putin?

She didn't go to college for economics, so where did she get this education in economics from?

The same place she got this foreign policy experience from...

Out of the damn sky.

Wherever she got her education in economics it paid off. She turned huge budget deficits into huge budget surpluses and still gives the people of Alaska tax refunds.

what are you talking about
there was no "manhandling"
Palin handled her just fine
Katie was trying to be a bitch and palin didnt fall for it

Okay folks, first let me say this, I got a chance to watch the Palin interview with Kaite the CBS talkinghead. I have to admit, that my original choice is right in the with Crimson on J.C. Watts. I like Crimson, am in agreement that her interview with Gibson was a little on the condecending side. The one with Hannity was like watching a couple of old friends talk. However, if you can't answer simple , what I feel are reasonable questions about your own running mate, then it does tend to make you look a little unprepared. The last thing we need with everything in the crapper at the moment is someone thats not prepared for a TV interview. can you imagine what the response would be if she were in negotiations for a new START or SALT treaty. *shakes my head*

Forum List

Back