And it begins

Here's the thing...

These congressmen have black constituencies.

Therefore, when they are asking for things for "minority communities" (which was the specific term used), they are asking for things for their constituencies.

Which is their job...

He did not call obama a racist. he did say the CBC is racist because they demand something for their constituency because they are black, obama said (and rightfully so) no. If white congressman demanded things for white people they would indeed be racist.

White congressmen demand things for white people ALL THE TIME.

Tell me, how many black people are there in North Dakota, Idaho, and Utah? 3?

Now, when the congressmen of those states ask for something, how many black people are included in the resulting funding?

YOU ARE POINTING OUT AWKWARD TRUTHS! STOP IT!!!!!

:razz:

yes,, sure he is,, you can tune into c span any day of the week and the white congressmen are all yammering incessantly "give us this special stuff cause we are special white people." :lol::lol::lol: darn that Congressional White Caucus.

yes,, sure he is,, you can tune into c span any day of the week and the white congressmen are all yammering incessantly "give us this special stuff cause we are special white people." :lol::lol::lol: darn that Congressional White Caucus.

Why would they bother?

They don't need to talk about the fact that they're asking for things for white people, they already get the things for white people. In abundance.

If we actually changed representation to be by population, rather than by state and population, you can be sure that they would be screaming discrimination when their funding dried up and started goinig to urban areas.

White congressmen demand things for white people ALL THE TIME.

Tell me, how many black people are there in North Dakota, Idaho, and Utah? 3?

Now, when the congressmen of those states ask for something, how many black people are included in the resulting funding?

YOU ARE POINTING OUT AWKWARD TRUTHS! STOP IT!!!!!

:razz:

They sure do...right after the black congressmen yammer incessantly "give us this special stuff cause we are special black people."

Will you say something naughty already....poor Willow is waiting.

he/she never will, they are the self appointed language police,, wow,, such unilateral power is astounding to behold. commies

Yes...it's called maturity and manners. Someday, perhaps you can learn them.

and someday the two of you may become less the hypocrites, but I won't be a holding my breath til that happens.

Yes, it is lost on the folks whose wingnuts are a couple of turns too tight.

you called me a name, Wry catcher won't like you.... oh wait,, you are on the left aren't you.. tell bodeccer I said never mind. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

No, I didn't call you a name. I described your behavior. I don't care who likes me on an anonymous internet board, so what Wry things is of little concern. No, I'm not on the left. I'm a conservative libertarian who pokes fun at humorless wingnuts of any variety.

Yeah right clown....we see you jumping all over the leftties for the fucked up shit they're saying...

Here's the thing...

These congressmen have black constituencies.

Therefore, when they are asking for things for "minority communities" (which was the specific term used), they are asking for things for their constituencies.

Which is their job...

Uhhhhhhhh.....NO SHIT!!!

but when you DEMAND that your group get preferential treatment over others because the President is of the same race.......that's racism

I'm pretty cynical about government spending but the no bid contracts are just not something to even hit a sane person's radar. They were drafted with built-in abysmally low profit margins. Also, no one else does what those companies do anyway, so who else should have bid it? Kmart?

I'm pretty cynical about government spending but the no bid contracts are just not something to even hit a sane person's radar. They were drafted with built-in abysmally low profit margins. Also, no one else does what those companies do anyway, so who else should have bid it? Kmart?

Here's one for you. The Guam Senator, who has no Senate voting rights, complained to the U.S. government that the Guamanians weren't getting enough government contracts to keep their shipyard running. No one wanted to have any work done there because the shipyard was known for shoddy work. After the complaint the port designation was changed to allow Guam to be known as a " U.S. port" and subject to Title 10 which states that any ship which enters a "U.S. port" must have any repairs done in a "U.S. port" from 365 days of entry into any "U.S. port". Since there are no other U.S. ports in the Mariannas..Guam is awarded no bid contracts to repair U.S. Naval ships....TO THIS VERY DAY..and against what Obama said during his campaign. It's government welfare.

Here's one for you. The Guam Senator, who has no Senate voting rights, complained to the U.S. government that the Guamanians weren't getting enough government contracts to keep their shipyard running. No one wanted to have any work done there because the shipyard was known for shoddy work. After the complaint the port designation was changed to allow Guam to be known as a " U.S. port" and subject to Title 10 which states that any ship which enters a "U.S. port" must have any repairs done in a "U.S. port" from 365 days of entry into any "U.S. port". Since there are no other U.S. ports in the Mariannas..Guam is awarded no bid contracts to repair U.S. Naval ships....TO THIS VERY DAY..and against what Obama said during his campaign. It's government welfare.

Pull your head out of your ass. A no bid contract is one awarded to Halliburton.

Pull your head out of your ass. A no bid contract is one awarded to Halliburton.

Better wake the fuck up...a no bid contract can be awarded to anyone with a government contractors permit.

and a question for wrycatcher....why did you abandon the "no bid contracts" attack?:lol:

Asked and answered. I answered the question asked of me, and provided evidence. Nothing was abandoned.
btw, How are the seas in WestPac, I hear the waves on the North Shore are huge and well formed; the call for Mavericks maybe any day.

you called me a name, Wry catcher won't like you.... oh wait,, you are on the left aren't you.. tell bodeccer I said never mind. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

No, I didn't call you a name. I described your behavior. I don't care who likes me on an anonymous internet board, so what Wry things is of little concern. No, I'm not on the left. I'm a conservative libertarian who pokes fun at humorless wingnuts of any variety.

Yeah right clown....we see you jumping all over the leftties for the fucked up shit they're saying...

I tend to ignore lefties as I'm far more concerned about conservatives having a quality, logical and coherent message instead of emotional knee jerk reactions.......kind of like you just displayed.

Forum List

Back