And, it appears that we have cured THE FLU....AMAZING!!!

The blob said we'd never hear about Covid after 11/3. Another lie.

If his lips are moving he is lying. It's as necessary for his survival as breathing. SAD
MAGA
You must need to constantly think to breath if you are buying the bullshit you're being fed.

ROTFLMFAO, this coming from someone that believes the election was stolen from the fat Orange idiot. You know the same people that cannot win a single case in court. In fact manyare not even aloud in court they are so flimsy. Yup keep listening to those clowns and remember to inhale...exhale...inhale....exhale!

MAGA MOTHER TRUCKER!!!!!
Anything on topic, Troll?

Then why is covid spiking moron?
Because Covid is a more contagious virus and is "novel"....which means it has far more available hosts.

Is that too complicated for you? Moron
This whole movie is based on a "novel"

We saw the prequel, Event 201 and then magically, it all happened. Now let's catch the sequel, Songbird. Lots of fun stuff in that one....shielding areas, green zones, hot zone camps, martial law. Lol, on the CDC website now. Shielding approaches, camps, hot zones. Nothing to see here though.

.. are proof that covid is much more contagious than the flu. Just like doctors have been saying all along. But, you know, they're all part of the conspiracy. This is clearly the work of Soros.
"But people are avoiding each other and wearing masks."

It either works or it don't, can't have it both ways.
:rolleyes: - Sure man. Are you, perchance, a flat-earther too?

Probably all communicable disease rates are down - because people are avoiding each other and wearing masks.

And the covid numbers?

.. are proof that covid is much more contagious than the flu. Just like doctors have been saying all along. But, you know, they're all part of the conspiracy. This is clearly the work of Soros.

My brother in law caught it wearing an N99 mask and regular mask combined. His dad, who has asthma, in his 70's stayed with him at his house for the entire week without a mask and never caught anything. I don't buy the contagious thing. Oh yeah, check this out....lots of fun stuff on the CDC site, green zones, hot zones, forced housing, etc................all in the name of freedom and your protection, of course. LOL!! Yeah, just like 911 when there was a muslim boogeyman at every stoplight. We have to take your rights and freedoms away...............for your protection. This isn't conspiracy stuff unfortunately.

Last edited:
Probably all communicable disease rates are down - because people are avoiding each other and wearing masks.

And the covid numbers?

My brother in law caught it wearing an N99 mask and regular mask combined. His dad, who has asthma, in his 70's stayed with him at his house for the entire week without a mask and never caught anything. I don't buy the contagious thing.
Did they catch the flu? Because that's what the thread is about.

And the covid numbers?

My brother in law caught it wearing an N99 mask and regular mask combined. His dad, who has asthma, in his 70's stayed with him at his house for the entire week without a mask and never caught anything. I don't buy the contagious thing.

No, but this thread is about covid also. There are tangents and responses to different posts. You're deflecting though.

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/69/wr/mm6937a6.htm
I wonder just how stupid these assholes think we are. The insult is worthy of murder.

It appears more likely that social distancing, hand hygiene and mask wearing does indeed slow viral transmission.

Dope.
So, why are COVID numbers up?

You really can't see how stupid you are, can you?

Who am I kidding? If you knew how stupid you were, you would be able to fix it, maybe.
:laughing0301:

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/69/wr/mm6937a6.htm
I wonder just how stupid these assholes think we are. The insult is worthy of murder.

It appears more likely that social distancing, hand hygiene and mask wearing does indeed slow viral transmission.

Dope.
So, why are COVID numbers up?

You really can't see how stupid you are, can you?

Who am I kidding? If you knew how stupid you were, you would be able to fix it, maybe.

They just repeat what the mainstream retard libs tell them. They can't think for themselves and must be led by the nose.

The blob said we'd never hear about Covid after 11/3. Another lie.

If his lips are moving he is lying. It's as necessary for his survival as breathing. SAD
MAGA
You must need to constantly think to breath if you are buying the bullshit you're being fed.

ROTFLMFAO, this coming from someone that believes the election was stolen from the fat Orange idiot. You know the same people that cannot win a single case in court. In fact manyare not even aloud in court they are so flimsy. Yup keep listening to those clowns and remember to inhale...exhale...inhale....exhale!

MAGA MOTHER TRUCKER!!!!!
DEFLECTION!!!!

You're dumb enough to believe something that is logically IMPOSSIBLE. (COVID spread vs. Flu)

At least election fraud is plausible, if not COMPLETELY TRUE (it is).

This is why we are smarter than you and you should believe us. You are stupid enough to be fooled by the COVID bullshit. Better let the adults lead you. Mmmkay, pumpkin?
:beer:

And the covid numbers?

No, but this thread is about covid also. There are tangents and responses to different posts. You're deflecting though.

Deflecting what?

And the covid numbers?

You have no room to EVER pretend to be smarter than anyone else if you believe that shit.

I suspect that you are somewhat embarrassed, and now you are trying to save face for having been so wholly duped by the bullshit.

You have no room to EVER pretend to be smarter than anyone else if you believe that shit.

I'm not pretending.

I suspect that you are somewhat embarrassed, and now you are trying to save face for having been so wholly duped by the bullshit.

I'm embarrassed, for my country, that slack-jawed idiots believe in every conspiracy theory that gives them a hard on.

And the covid numbers?

Deflecting what?
This is all pure deflection.

Dumb asses who have been duped by media bullshit are not recognizing their complete misstep. The deflection is tell us that we are duped by something plausible, like election fraud and comparing that to how you have been duped by something logically impossible (the COVID hype/numbers going up while flu numbers are way down.....because the flu is being deliberately billed as positive COVID hits and they are calling it COVID, rather than the flu)(I don't believe that you are this stupid, so please confirm said belief if you can.)

I'm not pretending.

I'm embarrassed, for my country, that slack-jawed idiots believe in every conspiracy theory that gives them a hard on.
Are you referring to yourself here?

And the covid numbers?

Deflecting what?

Dumb asses who have been duped by media bullshit are not recognizing their complete misstep. The deflection is tell us that we are duped by something plausible, like election fraud and comparing that to how you have been duped by something logically impossible (the COVID hype/numbers going up while flu numbers are way down.....because the flu is being deliberately billed as positive COVID hits and they are calling it COVID, rather than the flu)(I don't believe that you are this stupid, so please confirm said belief if you can.)

I can't really parse your deranged argument(?) here. I don't watch Alex Jones.

And the covid numbers?

Deflecting what?

I can't really parse your deranged argument(?) here. I don't watch Alex Jones.
Dimwingers are the only ones who ever bring up Alex Jones.

Forum List

Back