And, it appears that we have cured THE FLU....AMAZING!!!

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/69/wr/mm6937a6.htm
I wonder just how stupid these assholes think we are. The insult is worthy of murder.

You elected Donald Trump. There is no bottom to the well of your stupidity.

Donald Trump has been a good President and was obviously a better choice than Hillary.

Especially for people that Hillary basically admitted she would see as a problem to be fixed, during her administration.

I wonder just how stupid these assholes think we are. The insult is worthy of murder.

It appears more likely that social distancing, hand hygiene and mask wearing does indeed slow viral transmission.

Dope.
Then why is covid spiking moron?
It’s really a shame that you have not learned anything at all about COVID this year or how infectious a novel virus is compared to influenza.

Of course. last I heard,
Then your hearing aid batteries must be dead

Oh, the cde was clear. Testing kits were not available and they were accepting "guesses".

That you are ignorant of this is not surprising.

YOu are an asshole.
Wow

Just ....wow

Are you actually ignorant, or just lying to support the panic mongering?

Mmm, lying I think. If you were sincere, you would have challenged me for a link.

BUt you know that I am telling the Truth. So you just talk shit.

DO you like the taste of shit? Can I call you shit eater?

Mmm, lying I think. If you were sincere, you would have challenged me for a link.
If you had something worth saying you would have PROVIDED a link stupid.

Now go wipe the spittle off your chin and take a nap. You obviously need one.

Of course the flu rates are down. Probably all communicable disease rates are down - because people are avoiding each other and wearing masks.

Or - what am I thinking? This is obviously part of deep state effort to subjugate the masses. I'm sure baby killing and contrails are involved in some way as well.

Has Alex Jones weighed in on this yet?

You really shouldn't try to draw conclusions from technical papers you didn't read and wouldn't have understood anyway.

What that actually says is that the mitigation measures taken to prevent the spread of covid-19 work even better on the flu, that there has been an uptick in vaccination for the flu, and a definite downturn in people seeking care for less than critical illness. The upshot here is that not only are we doing a better job of preventing the flu than in previous years, we are reporting less of the cases we do have.

This isn't rocket surgery, kids. It's common sense.

You really shouldn't try to draw conclusions from technical papers you didn't read and wouldn't have understood anyway.

What that actually says is that the mitigation measures taken to prevent the spread of covid-19 work even better on the flu, that there has been an uptick in vaccination for the flu, and a definite downturn in people seeking care for less than critical illness. The upshot here is that not only are we doing a better job of preventing the flu than in previous years, we are reporting less of the cases we do have.

This isn't rocket surgery, kids. It's common sense.

Nope it's a CONSPIRACY!!!

It appears more likely that social distancing, hand hygiene and mask wearing does indeed slow viral transmission.

Dope.
It’s really a shame that you have not learned anything at all about COVID this year or how infectious a novel virus is compared to influenza.

99.8% survival rate, 80% have no symptoms and don't even know they have it. this virus does not warrant destroying our economy, our children, and thousands of small businesses. But feel free to burn and loot your local businesses if it somehow makes you feel better.

The 2019-20 seasonal flu was mild to begin with ... much lower rates when the new SARS virus emerged ... once people re-discovered soap, all manner of infections dropped off ... plus we stopped the kids from spitting in each other's mouths ... painted hot pepper solutions on the licking poles ...

Yeah ... the "common" in "common sense hygiene" was actually quite rare a year ago ... obviously still an unknown to many many people ...

Dope.
Prog politicians and the media/entertainers have killed and condemned many people. You deserve the worst that can happen. I do not know if it will.

Probably all communicable disease rates are down - because people are avoiding each other and wearing masks.

And the covid numbers?

.. are proof that covid is much more contagious than the flu. Just like doctors have been saying all along. But, you know, they're all part of the conspiracy. This is clearly the work of Soros.

Dope.
Why isn't it working for COVID, moron?
Why isn't it working for COVID, moron?
It does. When employed routinely and widely. IOW, effectively,dope. A concept you dopes have yet to grasp.

.. are proof that covid is much more contagious than the flu. Just like doctors have been saying all along. But, you know, they're all part of the conspiracy. This is clearly the work of Soros.
"But people are avoiding each other and wearing masks."

It either works or it don't, can't have it both ways.

Forum List

Back