And Another Thing...

FYI:

Some asshole here posts with some regularity nonsense about Chinese students (and others) as being "robots." This is, of course, is offensively absurd and utterly ignorant.
If you are referring to Chinese students attending western colleges, you may have a point. However, if they attend college in China, then they are indeed robots. They have no choice but to conform.
Not all of them.
View attachment 151684

The most important image ever taken. It will echo throughout the rest of human history.

For the OP, what was the first thing?

I'd take a class of all Asian kids over a class full of kids from any other background (and no I'm not Asian).

I'd always take a class of kids who need my help and are eager to learn, regardless of ethnicity.

FYI:

Some asshole here posts with some regularity nonsense about Chinese students (and others) as being "robots." This is, of course, is offensively absurd and utterly ignorant.
If you are referring to Chinese students attending western colleges, you may have a point. However, if they attend college in China, then they are indeed robots. They have no choice but to conform.
Not all of them.
View attachment 151684
And what happened to that guy?........maybe you didn't pick a great example.

Forum List

Back