Ancient Farm – A Farming Sim set in Antiquity

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
In Ancient Farm, the player becomes an ancient farmer who starts with a small patch of land but will eventually expand to become an agricultural tycoon. The game’s first-person perspective truly immerses players in the world of ancient farming. Can you do this alone? The game is, after all, intended to be a single-player experience. In this game, players will be given a diverse set of wild areas to cultivate, which will require appropriate preparation. They will have to be cleared before anything can be planted and harvested there.

This looks like it might be interesting for a minute but it isn't Assassin's Creed or anything.

In Ancient Farm, the player becomes an ancient farmer who starts with a small patch of land but will eventually expand to become an agricultural tycoon. The game’s first-person perspective truly immerses players in the world of ancient farming. Can you do this alone? The game is, after all, intended to be a single-player experience. In this game, players will be given a diverse set of wild areas to cultivate, which will require appropriate preparation. They will have to be cleared before anything can be planted and harvested there.

This looks like it might be interesting for a minute but it isn't Assassin's Creed or anything.

i could see myself playing this game and then forgetting to water my plants.

Waay back I use to like sandbox games like this.
I had of course Civilization, but also Railroad Tycoon and Oregon Trail.
Al I can't see myself spending the needed time to play one anymore. I use to play 4 or 5 hours straight.
Long time ago.

Forum List

Back