Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Tried it, didn't like it

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • Tried it, was ambivalent

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters
Lox are salmon? I don't think I'd care for that on pizza either. I'm pretty sure I haven't even had a bagel pizza but that sounds pretty good. Like those pretzel buns, which I haven't had yet either but it seems good.

You've never been to NY style Deli? Is NW Ohio on another planet? Never been to a Jewish wedding or Bar Mitzvah?? OMG --- you poor dear...

Wait until we start the Dim Sum thread.. Then you'll really be lost.. :lol:

It's not NW Ohio, it's me. I just don't like that kind of food with lots of garlic and onions, pungent and the kind that stays in your stomach a long time. Pizza is ok but given the choice, I will get something lighter.

Dim Sum would be more my style.

Oh, I would leapfrog over my great aunt to get to "lots of garlic and onions."

YES YES YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE IT omg...I love it salty and delicious.... anchovies are also very good mixed with lettuce salad , like in Cesar salad... with eggs and Parmesan cheese!!!!!

I simply love anchovies,,,but then I love salty food.:D
You must spread some..........:lol:

I'll have to pitch you some later....:rock:

You've never been to NY style Deli? Is NW Ohio on another planet? Never been to a Jewish wedding or Bar Mitzvah?? OMG --- you poor dear...

Wait until we start the Dim Sum thread.. Then you'll really be lost.. :lol:

It's not NW Ohio, it's me. I just don't like that kind of food with lots of garlic and onions, pungent and the kind that stays in your stomach a long time. Pizza is ok but given the choice, I will get something lighter.

Dim Sum would be more my style.

Oh, I would leapfrog over my great aunt to get to "lots of garlic and onions."

I know. I was at a little get together on Sunday. My brother in law was making hot dogs and my sis came and sat next to me with one piled high with onions. I about gagged and had to get up and walk away from her.

I enjoy good food just not that kind of food.

Forum List

Back