Anchor Baby Outrage: Americans Pay BILLIONS for Illegal Alien Births

Conservatives are so concerned for the unborn, they should be pushing for free prenatal care which could drastically reduce infant morality. It would also reduce the cost of a hospital delivery by an average of a $1,000. The ER, the most expensive alternative is the only avenue open to illegal immigrants that need assistance with delivery.

More liberal illogic at work.

By the time the Gestapo rounded them up and got the deportation orders, they would have given birth in the concentration camps.

Very dramatic. You do realize that sort of thing is the democrats' shtick, right?

If you want to discuss the matter, stop referring to my fellow citizens by some idiotic, juvenile little insult. If you can't, then you aren't really interested in a discussion and can just go fuck yourself.

I live near Denver which is a "sanctuary city." That means that illegals are welcome and no questions can be asked. The Denver P.D. is not allowed to ask for proof of citizenship. Therefore, we have literally TONS of Mexicans who don't know a lick of English living in and around Denver. I believe that breaking the law (including immigration laws) is a crime and those breaking that law should be prosecuted. If I were the Governor of Colorado or the Mayor of Denver I would have illegals deported. They have a country of their own. They need to make it a better place instead of making ours a worse place.

The "anchor baby" issue is a disturbing one.

You know what's more disturbing?

The cute little names you folks come up with for newborns.

America is a nation of immigrants by the way. Has been since the beginning.

Conservatives are so concerned for the unborn, they should be pushing for free prenatal care which could drastically reduce infant morality. It would also reduce the cost of a hospital delivery by an average of a $1,000. The ER, the most expensive alternative is the only avenue open to illegal immigrants that need assistance with delivery.

Perhaps we should deport the illegal alien BEFORE she drops her NEW BORN AMERICAN CITIZEN? I believe we are the only stupid people on the planet that let's illegals do this!

Oh brainless racist putz, Ive asked you this question before but you conveniently ignore it -

EXACTLY how do we do that? You assholes are always saying we should just round them up and deport them.

EXACTLY how do we do that?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

You heard unky. Close the borders and don't let anyone in or out.
Trade with Mexico exceeds a half trillion dollars a year. Over 12,000 trucks a day cross the boarder carrying US goods to Mexican markets. 60 to 70 percent of all fresh produce eaten in the U.S. is grown in Mexico. Three-quarters of all farm workers in the U.S. who harvest our food were born in Mexico. Sealing the boarders is not an option.

Perhaps we should deport the illegal alien BEFORE she drops her NEW BORN AMERICAN CITIZEN? I believe we are the only stupid people on the planet that let's illegals do this!

Oh brainless racist putz, Ive asked you this question before but you conveniently ignore it -

EXACTLY how do we do that? You assholes are always saying we should just round them up and deport them.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?
You don't. It's just like so many conservative proposals. It's not realistic. Conservatives always claim liberals are so unrealistic, however liberal proposals deal with the world as it is not the way we wish it were; deport all illegal immigrants, seal the boarders, abolish 27,000 federal laws, eliminate half the federal government, withdraw from the UN, abolish social welfare, repeal the 14th and 17th amendment, etc...

Last edited:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

By following the letter of the CURRENT LAW, you stupid bitch!

Instead of amnesty, Eisenhower gave illegals "Operation Wetback," mass-deporting almost 2 million of them..... Obuma's SUPPOSE 2 million included illegals the were stopped at the border, and Criminals that had reentered America, some of them over a dozen times! BUT the real cure is to actually shut down the Southern border with fences, electronics, and perhaps put the National Guard on the border. One never knows just how effective that would be until tried. As what we have now is complete BULLSHIT, proven by the mass amounts of South American drugs that have made there way here.

Start spinning away, LOW INFORMATION VOTER! :eusa_clap:

Then, go live where you don't have to put up with that pesky Constitution.
It's not about the constitution...it's about the lack of enforcement of the law.

Are you one of those traitors who love Putin? Why don't you go live there? You wouldn't last very long under a dictator but you could live happily every after with other haters.

Diddly...quit trying to change the subject with a stupid USMB Liberal-inspired meme.

Forum List

Back