Anchor babies duel citizenship.

Illegal immigration is all about fraud. Steal and lie to get here and steal and lie to stay here. We have no way of knowing who is who. They all have the same name and use the same social security number and identification.

And you support it, so why are you bitching constantly about it?

My voting for obama was not in support of illegal aliens and their anchor babies but against Romney the fucking idiot that do not know his ass from a hole in the ground

Illegal immigration is all about fraud. Steal and lie to get here and steal and lie to stay here. We have no way of knowing who is who. They all have the same name and use the same social security number and identification.

My voting for obama was not in support of illegal aliens and their anchor babies

Oh, you mean US CITIZENS?

My voting for obama was not in support of illegal aliens and their anchor babies but against Romney the fucking idiot that do not know his ass from a hole in the ground

I notice through your posts that you 'speak' ebonic very well.

Do she know that? :neutral:

You don't know what the fuck "ebonics" are. I speak a language you apparently understand.

You don't know what the fuck "ebonics" are. I speak a language you apparently understand.

Yeah...that would be ENGLISH-Bitch.

But, of course you know all to well what ebonics is to turn around and tell ME that I do not know what Ebonics is...apparently you are well schooled in the language ... you just told on yourself. ;)

Last edited:
ANCHOR BABIES DUEL CITIZENSHIP.
Mexico Claims Anchor Babies by Law « rjjrdq's America II

They are us citizens simple because their mothers come here to give birth to them knowing that makes the eligible for a host of federal and state programs. We will educate them and provide them with jobs and seldom deport their parents. Making them anchors.
There is nothing stopping them from going with their parents when they are deported for being in the country illegally. They already know the language and the culture, because they parents never assimilated and learned English and have often been an embarrassment because they often have to be translators at school, welfare offices and doctors, etc. It is not a punishment but a honor and a valuable learning experience.

We have thousands of anchor babies that do not fit in America’s society and they end up dropping out of school and joining gangs and resort to life of crime. Costing the tax payers even more. Returning anchor babies back to Mexico with their parents is the only humane and compassionate thing to do. Reuniting them with family that was left behind.

Even Obama has made several visits to Kenya the home of his father and connecting with his father’s home and family. I am sure he has never felt he was punishing himself by going to Kenya.

When children of military parents go with them when they are stationed in a foreign country where they don’t know the language or the culture it’s a vast learning experience not a punishment. Kobe Bryant was one of those children who lived overseas with his parents and many are born overseas and brought back to the USA. John McCain was one of those born overseas to military parents and brought back to the USA.
Citizenship for Children Born to Servicemembers Overseas | Stateside Legal

Thousands of anchor babies have returned to Mexico with their parents by self deportation when the economy turned sour. Did they do so to punish their children? And Mexico’s economy is doing much better than ours and Mexico owes it to their citizens to provide education, welfare and jobs.

So the lame old left wing rhetoric that sending these poor little children who are here by no fault of their own and we must educate them and provide jobs for them, home with their parents is a punishment is hog wash and a pig that don’t fly but is does mean votes for the left at the cost to taxpayers.

Deportation do not separate families, Automatic Birthright Citizenship and illegal immigration does.
So that's your opinion and you offer not a shred of proof to support your allegations. The data suggests that the motivator for illegal immigrants is the search for work and a better economic standing over the long term, not quickie citizenship for U.S.-born babies. The assumptions that illegals pour into this country to use their children to secure residency, citizenship, and welfare is created by right wing columnists. They offer no studies and no real proof of any kind, just references to other such ranting. However, if you repeat a lie enough there are always fools that will believe. Why? Because they want it to be true. They want a scapegoat and illegal immigrants are perfect scapegoat.

Anchor baby - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In the old days, they tatooed anchor babbies...

popeye-sailor.jpg

Hearing the term "Anchor Baby" and "Jackpot Baby" for the first time in my life. Why would they even allow people who are willing to have anchor babies in America?

They want a scapegoat and illegal immigrants are perfect scapegoat.

A scapegoat for what?
A scapegoat for the rising cost of entitlements, crime, and poor education in public schools. Illegal immigrants are the perfect scapegoats because they are undocumented and thus there is very little data. Experts can't even agree whether we have 8 million or 20 million in the country. So the Right bases their claims not on really hard evidence but rather superstitions, fear, and isolated incidents.

They want a scapegoat and illegal immigrants are perfect scapegoat.

A scapegoat for what?
A scapegoat for the rising cost of entitlements, crime, and poor education in public schools. Illegal immigrants are the perfect scapegoats because they are undocumented and thus there is very little data. Experts can't even agree whether we have 8 million or 20 million in the country. So the Right bases their claims not on really hard evidence but rather superstitions, fear, and isolated incidents.

Where do you see illegal aliens as "scapegoats" for all that? Have you heard anyone suggest that without illegal aliens all of those problems would go away? On the other hand, can you really deny that illegal immigration exacerbates those problems to some degree?

Hearing the term "Anchor Baby" and "Jackpot Baby" for the first time in my life. Why would they even allow people who are willing to have anchor babies in America?
Since these people are illegal immigrants, we have no control over what they do. We also have no documentation on their activities because they are "undocumented".

The term anchor baby means the child is born in the US and thus is a citizen by birth. The child may then be a sponsor for the rest of the family and thus the whole family can become legal residents. Although certainly possible, this is a rather long involved process. First, the child has to be old enough to act as a sponsor. Second, if the other members of the family are in the country illegally, they would have to return to their homeland and remain for 10 years before they can be sponsored.

Citizen by birth is granted by the 14th amendment. The Supreme Court has upheld citizen by birth a number times and it seems very unlikely that they would reverse themselves. The 14th amendment could be changed but would require a 2/3 vote of congress and ratification by 3/4 of the states. Again, this seems very unlikely.

Even if we changed the law, would this solve the immigration problem? No. The same number of people would come across the border illegally to work in the US. There would be little or no noticeable difference in the use of public resources.

Forum List

Back