Anal cancer reaches epidemic proportions in Gay community

Anal cancer is epidemic among gays. So is hepatitis and syphilis. No one cares. No one cares if they get aids. Unless some family member gives them pity, no one would care at all.

No, it's correct. Especially cervical cancer.

Yeah, cervical cancer probably makes sense, but gay dudes have many multiples the rate of all the STDs compared to heteros.
Of course, you just made that up.

Yeah, I made up that gay men have many multiples the STD rates of straight men. DERP!
Yes, you made it up. And you said, "all STDs". If you would like to correct your stupid nonsense you made up, now's the time.

Yes, you made it up.

View attachment 153450

STD Facts - Syphilis & MSM

Wow! Gay men.....a couple of percent of the population account for "most cases of syphilis". Weird.

You need similar info for other STDs?
No, it is you who needs the info. You said "many multiples... among all STDs". You have a long way to go to support that. Hint: you will fail, because it is false.

Anal cancer is epidemic among gays. So is hepatitis and syphilis. No one cares. No one cares if they get aids. Unless some family member gives them pity, no one would care at all.
Of,course, plenty of people care, including the CDC. You err in projecting your own vile fetishes and neuroses onto everyone else.

Yeah, cervical cancer probably makes sense, but gay dudes have many multiples the rate of all the STDs compared to heteros.
Of course, you just made that up.

Yeah, I made up that gay men have many multiples the STD rates of straight men. DERP!
Yes, you made it up. And you said, "all STDs". If you would like to correct your stupid nonsense you made up, now's the time.

Yes, you made it up.

View attachment 153450

STD Facts - Syphilis & MSM

Wow! Gay men.....a couple of percent of the population account for "most cases of syphilis". Weird.

You need similar info for other STDs?
No, it is you who needs the info. You said "many multiples... among all STDs". You have a long way to go to support that. Hint: you will fail, because it is false.

You said "many multiples... among all STDs".

Yup.

For syphilis, gay men...3% or 4% of the population have "most cases of syphilis"

Think about that. Or find a friend who can think for you.

3%-4% have more than 50% of the cases.

For which other STDs do you need similar proof before you admit I'm correct?

The funny, ambivalent problem I have with gays is that I don't hate them for their sexuality (I don't give a fuck what consenting adults fuck, it's not my body); I hate them for their attitudes and personalities! Attention-whoring, entitled, paranoid, shallow, immature, irresponsible, demanding, obnoxious BULLIES. They're like teenage girls in grown men's bodies. They're the human equivalent of a cat in heat (anyone who's had a cat in heat knows what a treat that is).

Forum List

Back