An unsavory character

bendog

Diamond Member
Mar 4, 2013
Dog House in back yard
and I have some bad news for you, Martin ... we are no longer your most trusted ally, and you should look towards the continent. President Trump has made it clear you are mudblood nation.

"Her Majesty has met ... some 'unsavoury characters'. In fact, she has met some characters who have actually taken up arms against the Crown, but she has moved on from that because it is in the best interests of our nation," Martin Vickers, a member of May's Conservative Party told parliament last February.

"Mr Trump has said some unusual and irregular things, and some things I would certainly not agree with, but he has not, like many world leaders who Her Majesty and the government have met over the years, abused human rights.

"There is absolutely no doubt, in my judgment, that we should indeed roll out the carpet for the President. We are not rolling out the carpet for Mr Trump; we are rolling out the red carpet for our most valued ally."

Trump to meet Queen Elizabeth despite chorus of discontent

If you read the link it seems that every president since freaking Truman has been met in the country formerly known as England with "a chorus of discontent". President Trump will receive a slightly "less lavish " ceremony than presidents Bush and Obama. How very snotty of them but typically British. Keep in mind the #1 name for newborn British male babies is "Mohammed".

They say this stuff about ever republican. Bush was attacking the UN and their weak sanctions against Iraq and people said he was a bully......just stop...no one cares anymore.

They say this stuff about ever republican. Bush was attacking the UN and their weak sanctions against Iraq and people said he was a bully......just stop...no one cares anymore.

Trump and his drones wish nobody cared about his crap. The world does care about his crap.
Sorry you guys say that about every republican. you said it about Reagan, Bush, Dole, Bush, McCain, and Romney as well.

Trump and his drones wish nobody cared about his crap. The world does care about his crap.
Sorry you guys say that about every republican. you said it about Reagan, Bush, Dole, Bush, McCain, and Romney as well.

In this case, you could ignore what I say and go directly to what world leaders are saying about the fool. He is well known to be an idiot, and almost all our allies have pointed that out.

In this case, you could ignore what I say and go directly to what world leaders are saying about the fool. He is well known to be an idiot, and almost all our allies have pointed that out.

Yeah the lefty ones hate him, I look at that as a good thing.
Our allies like us to pay for NATO
they like to charge high tariffs on our stuff and don't like us doing the same
They have a great deal, of course they hate Trump, he calls them out and wants to change things to benefit our country for once.

And he's smarter than you guys, all you have is violence, he's making fools of you guys..........oh wait you have the hope for impeachment.....bwaahahhhaahhahhaa

Wow, the weaseling in defense of trump is getting extreme.

Forum List

Back