An open letter to General Mattis

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
An Open Letter to General Mattis

Dear General Mattis,

I know you’ve been busy sir. Across the globe, our enemies are stacking up against us. The
---------------------------------------------------

And if you can't believe that male soldiers had to walk around in RED HIGH HEELS news flash yes they did .
Some say they were ROTC, either way they were made to do it.

and if you think it's fake wtf else is new.

• Banned
Which conspiracy is this? I'm unfamiliar with it.

Yep knew about when it happened. Something else isn't it. i was going to go through the trouble of digging it up , but thought Eehhhh fk uhmmm the way they take chit on here and move it where they do when it doesn't fit their " FACTUAL NEWS" ....

Glad someone knows about it though.

Lol,

So being or acting like a women is now bad? Is this what you care about? lol, lol, lol...I am laughing violently.

"like a women"??????? I am laughing "violently" about your stupidity and why is that? Because you are always decrying money for science and education.....

(snicker)

Yep knew about when it happened. Something else isn't it. i was going to go through the trouble of digging it up , but thought Eehhhh fk uhmmm the way they take chit on here and move it where they do when it doesn't fit their " FACTUAL NEWS" ....

Keep doing what you do........wave off the trolls like a pesky fly at a picnic......

Keep doing what you do........wave off the trolls like a pesky fly at a picnic......

Yeah, keep it up. All your doomsday/conspiracies are GREAT for your reputation around here. :laugh:

Yeah, keep it up. All your doomsday/conspiracies are GREAT for your reputation around here. :laugh:

Dude, I know and comprehend more than you could ever wrap your mind around...I guaran-fucking-tee you on that one.

Dude, I know and comprehend more than you could ever wrap your mind around...I guaran-fucking-tee you on that one.

Yeah, I'm sure you know tons of shit about lizard people.

Yeah, I'm sure you know tons of shit about lizard people.

I don't know about "lizard people" but I know how this debt slavery/ fiat currency system works and how it is used to keep the masses down and the powers behind it and it's origin. Any time you wish to take umbrage with anything that I post with something more than lame insults? All you have to do is approach me. I am a walking, talking encyclopedia of information.

New Topics

Forum List

Back