Elderly disabled veteran sentenced to die in prison for medical marijuana

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
upload_2017-4-26_20-25-11.png

Elderly Disabled Veteran Sentenced to Die in Prison for Medical Marijuana

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Where are all the trendy's to fend for this man. Where are all the SJW to help this not happen to this man Oh that's right he's a WHITE MALE..............who gives a fk right.
Oh wait this might be from a kook site since it's doesn't fit the qualified sources of a leftist morons.

That sucks if this is a real story. You got a credible source?

Time to legalize Marijuana and free this honorable man.
The honorable man was sentenced as a habitual offender with a string of armed robberies behind him and shootings using a sawed off shotgun. He has multiple convictions as a drug smuggler. Thank God the state locked him up for life.

The honorable man was sentenced as a habitual offender with a string of armed robberies behind him and shootings using a sawed off shotgun. He has multiple convictions as a drug smuggler. Thank God the state locked him up for life.

But he had already been convicted and served the sentence for those other things. He can't be punished again for those things. His situation now is due only to his weed usage.

• Banned
and those offenses were from DECADES ago.

But he had already been convicted and served the sentence for those other things. He can't be punished again for those things. His situation now is due only to his weed usage.
For 2.8 pounds of weed and being a habitual offender.

It is way passed time to decriminalize marijuana and remove said convictions from everyone's incarceration sentences.

If that would have this man released, so be it.

Were I in Law Enforcement, I would still enforce the law as long as it is on the books, but busting people for pot would not make me feel like I was serving the public good.

The only people that benefit from such are the illegal pot dealers.

The principle reason this man is locked up is for the Three Strikes Law.

Those laws are stupid when applied to nonviolent crimes.

It is way passed time to decriminalize marijuana and remove said convictions from everyone's incarceration sentences.

Were I in Law Enforcement, I would still enforce the law as long as it is on the books, but busting people for pot would not make me feel like I was serving the public good.

Too bad his case didn't make it on Obama's desk...:smoke:

Pardons granted by President Obama

he had other convictions and the state had a mandatory minimum. Both state and US supreme courts have turned down the appeal

and those offenses were from DECADES ago.
He's a drug addict and pusher now. He earned his sentence.
I second this. If you can't do the time, don't do the crime.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

As usual the fucking LIBs are attempting spin the facts. The useless POS has a life long history of committing violent offenses using a firearm. Put the POS waste of space on a 180 and toss him out over the ocean twenty miles off shore.

As usual the fucking LIBs are attempting spin the facts. The useless POS has a life long history of committing violent offenses using a firearm. Put the POS waste of space on a 180 and toss him out over the ocean twenty miles off shore.
ESPECIALLY since he's elderly...he's disabled....and he's a vet?

Right, cause punishing someone multiple times for the same offence is the American way. How many times do you think you might have to pay that last traffic ticket you got?

New Topics

Forum List

Back