An Interesting Twist in the ISIS Story

LiberalMedia

VIP Member
May 21, 2014
NC
BBC News - Kurdish forces 'retake Mosul dam' from IS militants
Kurdish forces in northern Iraq are in near complete control of Iraq's largest dam after ousting Islamic State (IS) militants, Kurdish officials say.

Kurdish ground forces supported by US air strikes launched the operation to take Mosul dam on Sunday morning.

Kurdish sources said they were still trying to clear mines and booby traps from the area round the dam, a process which could take several hours.

The strategically important facility was seized by IS militants on 7 August.

It supplies water and electricity to northern Iraq and there had been fears the IS militants could use it to flood areas downstream.

According to "Kurdish officials", "Kurdish forces" took the facility. "Kurdish sources" reported on "Kurdish" efforts to secure it. Think on that.

Not Iraqi, not Turkish, but Kurdish. And they were supported by U.S. airstrikes.

As we now know, ISIS was trained, funded, and equipped in no small part by the U.S. Of course, in our ignorance, many of us--even my fellow lybyryls--expressed our outrage. How could President Obama do something like this? How could he fund America's and Israel's enemies, how could he support these butchers of strong, independent womyn?

It seems, however, that it was all part of the plan. The U.S. withdraws from Iraq, ISIS rushes in, takes over territory in northern Iraq (where most of the Kurds in Iraq live), and suddenly, here come the Kurds to drive out ISIS, with a little help from their American allies.

This entire episode in the Middle East has been a social justice crusade by our infallible leader, President Obama, to create an independent Kurdistan in the Middle East. Iraq would've never allowed it, so instead, a threat to Iraqi security was created that only the Kurds have been able to defeat, mysteriously succeeding where the U.S.-trained Iraqi military has failed. There now exists in Iraq at least one key structure entirely under the control of Kurdish militants--good militants, the kind friendly the American and Israeli interests.

I predict that this trend will continue, and we will see the establishment of an independent Kurdistan in the near future. We have only President Obama, our legal lord and secular savior, to thank for such an amazing humyn ryghts development.

LMFAO Indeed.. the genius that is Obama having the amazing ability to predict future events, seemingly being a traitor but knowing all along it would cause the Kurds to save the day proves beyond a shadow of doubt that he is the leftist messiah.

Kurdish forces in northern Iraq are in near complete control of Iraq's largest dam after ousting Islamic State (IS) militants, Kurdish officials say.

Kurdish ground forces supported by US air strikes launched the operation to take Mosul dam on Sunday morning.

Kurdish sources said they were still trying to clear mines and booby traps from the area round the dam, a process which could take several hours.

It supplies water and electricity to northern Iraq and there had been fears the IS militants could use it to flood areas downstream.

According to "Kurdish officials", "Kurdish forces" took the facility. "Kurdish sources" reported on "Kurdish" efforts to secure it. Think on that.

Not Iraqi, not Turkish, but Kurdish. And they were supported by U.S. airstrikes.

As we now know, ISIS was trained, funded, and equipped in no small part by the U.S. Of course, in our ignorance, many of us--even my fellow lybyryls--expressed our outrage. How could President Obama do something like this? How could he fund America's and Israel's enemies, how could he support these butchers of strong, independent womyn?

It seems, however, that it was all part of the plan. The U.S. withdraws from Iraq, ISIS rushes in, takes over territory in northern Iraq (where most of the Kurds in Iraq live), and suddenly, here come the Kurds to drive out ISIS, with a little help from their American allies.

This entire episode in the Middle East has been a social justice crusade by our infallible leader, President Obama, to create an independent Kurdistan in the Middle East. Iraq would've never allowed it, so instead, a threat to Iraqi security was created that only the Kurds have been able to defeat, mysteriously succeeding where the U.S.-trained Iraqi military has failed. There now exists in Iraq at least one key structure entirely under the control of Kurdish militants--good militants, the kind friendly the American and Israeli interests.

I predict that this trend will continue, and we will see the establishment of an independent Kurdistan in the near future. We have only President Obama, our legal lord and secular savior, to thank for such an amazing humyn ryghts development.

Oh, also, don't take this personally, but you're sick in the fucking head

You realize, I hope, that they have medication for your delusional belief system?

And all it cost was one raped woman and two dead kids. Wow.

Our legal lord and savior?

It's precisely stupid hubris like that which is leading us to darkness.

OMG You're a complete and utter whack job to even believe Obama planned it this way let alone cheer about it.

Why? Because you would be admitting that Obama had absolutely no problem whatsoever allowing thousands to die in Syria and Iraq at the hands of ISIS and Levant all to give the Kurds their own country.

But hey if you want to give credit to Obama for getting thousands slaughtered, maimed and raped all for his so called mid east plan, you're the liberal whack job and I guess you have a right to.

Go for it. Wow. Just wow.

:lol:

Last edited:
My info tells me that ISIS, while fanatical and brutal, can be dealt with rather easily. Just imagine what an AC 130 can do and has done to them. The plan is to arm the Kurds, get the Iraqi Sunni to turn on ISIS...get the Shiite army back in the field...kill ISIS...then the Iraqi Shia and the Iraqi Sunni can get on with killing each other if that is what they want.

OMG You're a complete and utter whack job to even believe Obama planned it this way let alone cheer about it.

Why? Because you would be admitting that Obama had absolutely no problem whatsoever allowing thousands to die in Syria and Iraq at the hands of ISIS and Levant all to give the Kurds their own country.

But hey if you want to give credit to Obama for getting thousands slaughtered, maimed and raped all for his so called mid east plan, you're the liberal whack job and I guess you have a right to.

Go for it. Wow. Just wow.

TinyDancer is so befuddled at the inability of her powerful IS terrorist army to hold on to the Mosul Dam when up against the Peshmerga and "US special forces ... on the ground helping to co-ordinate air strikes" it has produced her monotonous unintelligeable hate based babbling on an on about how Obama created ISIS and all blood is on his hands.

What a meltdown we are seeing unfold in this tinydancer character.

I don't think these guys are going to join you in sending Obama a thank you note for his "human rights development" for the Kurds.

And I certainly don't think their families share your warm and fuzzy delirium.

But hey Liberal Media, you go eh! If you want to think this has been Obama's plan all along you give er.

bba4e674-f4c4-11e3-_717081c.jpg

isis-crucified-people-in-syria-yesterday-article-body-image-1398880294.jpg

Last edited:
My info tells me that ISIS, while fanatical and brutal, can be dealt with rather easily.

So you have never bought the tinydancer bullshit about the IS caliphate having such a powerful terrorist army that will be difficult to stop and its all Obama's fault.

I tried to explain to know nothing's without air power there is no ground army that can hold vast tracts of open territory for very long.

But it is a bit surprising that Tiny's all powerful IS army could not blow up the Dam during the ten days they held it.

These cowards thieves and murderers are also inept. Tiny should be ashamed of them. She could have in her mind blamed Obama for blowing up the dam drowning thousands. What dissappointment has befallen her. She must be thinking damn those Kurds and US Special Forces spoiling her fun.

And those Sunni tribes are spoiling Tiny's fun over in Anbar too.

She's had a bad weekend on the Obama-bashing frontline.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back