Islamist barbarity of concern to all

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
Even in Southeast Asia, people are worried about ISIS and are aware of how many men from Southeast Asis have joined up with ISIS.

Published: 17 Aug 2014 at 06.33

The seven-year-old has a hint of a smile as he lifts a severed head with both hands....

Continue reading at:

Islamist barbarity of concern to all | Bangkok Post: opinion.

Even in Southeast Asia, people are worried about ISIS and are aware of how many men from Southeast Asis have joined up with ISIS.

The seven-year-old has a hint of a smile as he lifts a severed head with both hands....

Continue reading at:

Muslims speaking out

The Muslims who are condemning ISIS?UPDATED

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/New...-Muslim-leaders-to-condemn-ISIS-violence.html

Why Muslims Hate Terrorism More - The Daily Beast

Continue reading at:

It's actually comedy gold that a terrorist kingpin from a competing tribe of Islamism is "concerned".

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/New...ollah-sees-ISIS-as-threat-to-Gulf-Jordan.html

Hezbollah sees ISIS as threat to Gulf, Jordan

The leader of Lebanese group Hezbollah described the radical Islamist movement that has seized territory in Iraq and Syria as a growing "monster" that could threaten Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and other Gulf states.

Translation:

"We are simple minded, clannish, ignorant and tribal people who can't chose principles over fear because we have no clue as to what principles really are. Our completely whacked out principles compel us to kill and maim filthy arab "insert identify of competing sect/tribe of Islamist ideology" who are not true representatives of islam. Therefore, we will kill them in order to prove who the true muslims really are.

Hassan "kill the Jooooos" Nasrallah has every reason to fear ISiS. He's a Shia and therefore a heretic from the perspective of the Arab/Sunni clan.

Wouldn't it be a hoot to see Nasrallah "starring" in one of those cell phone beheading videos.

I would prefer to see Nasrallah repent and come to his senses. We should not be desiring to see any human beheaded, Hollie. That is nothing to laugh about. If we become like these people by delighting in what they delight in then what difference would there be between us and them? We'd be guilty of the same evil. Seriously, think about it. I have no delight in the death of the wicked. None.

I would prefer to see Nasrallah repent and come to his senses. We should not be desiring to see any human beheaded, Hollie. That is nothing to laugh about. If we become like these people by delighting in what they delight in then what difference would there be between us and them? We'd be guilty of the same evil. Seriously, think about it. I have no delight in the death of the wicked. None.

Jeremiah-----do not hold your breath------Nus.kharah.allah ain't "repenting" anytime soon------well---
WHO KNOWS------maybe someday-------ALL OF MANKIND will achieve -----whatever it is -----uhm
"GRACE" The man is now-----dangerous------I do not care how he is made "undangerous"----
as long as it happens. If he happens to just drop dead from a BOLT OF LIGHTENING---that would
be ok too. -------He can repent later on

Why should Nasrallah repent? He is as convinced that he is following the "true" religion as you are regarding your beliefs.

Why should Nasrallah repent? He is as convinced that he is following the "true" religion as you are regarding your beliefs.

In a just world--- Nus.kharah.allah---- would be on trial for crimes against humanity. He is fully
responsible for every death that came out of the 2006 war between Israel and Lebanon
Israel launched bombs ---BACK AT THEM----using the same trajectory as incoming fire. That
action caused the deaths of LOTS OF CIVILIANS--------including children. RETURN FIRE is
always legal and those who fire KNOW THAT THEIR BOMBS will get return fire. Nus.kharah.allah
SALIVATED with joy as he hid in his STEEL LINED BUNKER ----------kinda like adolf in his
underground bunker in Berlin as that city was pounded to death. The people in the bunker had
the decency to shoot themselves in the head or swallow cyanide------nus.kharah.allah simply did not
care.

Forum List

Back