An indicator that liberals can't twist

"If I don't like it, it's fake news. If I like it, it's not fake news".
Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Or if it is not the truth it is fake news and if it is true it is not fake news. Consumer confidence was DOWN in June 2018, that is a fact,.So I ask you Mr Both Sides Do it, Is the OP fake news or not, whether you like it or not????? Remember this is July 2018 when the OP was posted.
Consumer confidence numbers are easy to confirm. If the numbers were down in June, then there ya go, they were down. If the OP is claiming they're up, and they're not, the OP is either wrong or lying.

My goodness, get me out of your head.
Someone has to show just how hypocritical your both sides do it crap is, and obviously I struck a nerve doing it.
Thank you for proving my point. :)

Or if it is not the truth it is fake news and if it is true it is not fake news. Consumer confidence was DOWN in June 2018, that is a fact,.So I ask you Mr Both Sides Do it, Is the OP fake news or not, whether you like it or not????? Remember this is July 2018 when the OP was posted.
Consumer confidence numbers are easy to confirm. If the numbers were down in June, then there ya go, they were down. If the OP is claiming they're up, and they're not, the OP is either wrong or lying.

Someone has to show just how hypocritical your both sides do it crap is, and obviously I struck a nerve doing it.
I'm happy to discuss that, and I'm certainly glad it's under your skin as far as it is.

The Right, existing in an ever-increasing ideological bubble, is willing to swallow completely contrived stories. The Left is willing to swallow biased stories.

Of the two, the Right's behaviors are significantly more dangerous and counter-productive. In this particular instance.

Of course, both sides are ideologically committed to falling for, and committing to, confirmation bias.

You can hump my leg all you want. You can claim any kind of victory you like. I can understand that it must be lousy to be so similar in so many behaviors to those you so loathe. Not my problem.

Historically it does drive the economy
But that's only if you believe in data and facts and that sort of nonsense. What we should be believing is leftist ideology
Of course the data and the facts say that Consumer Confidence was DOWN in June 2018, so it can't be at a 18 year high!!!
So you are saying we should believe lying scum Right-wing lies and that sort of nonsense!

The OP provided a link. You didn't, lemur
I thought you know-it-alls were the high-information voters, how is it that suddenly you know nothing?????
14uqp2.jpg

WRAPUP 1-U.S. consumer confidence dip; house price growth slows

WASHINGTON, June 26 (Reuters) - U.S consumer confidence ebbed in June, with households a bit pessimistic about their short-term income prospects, potentially signaling a slowdown in economic activity later this year.
The Conference Board said its consumer confidence index fell to a reading of 126.4 this month from an upwardly revised 128.8 in May.
You lied. You said it went down in 2018. It went down in june. Yes, i am smarter than you. You walked right into it

I'm happy to discuss that, and I'm certainly glad it's under your skin as far as it is.

The Right, existing in an ever-increasing ideological bubble, is willing to swallow completely contrived stories. The Left is willing to swallow biased stories.

Of the two, the Right's behaviors are significantly more dangerous and counter-productive. In this particular instance.

Of course, both sides are ideologically committed to falling for, and committing to, confirmation bias.

You can hump my leg all you want. You can claim any kind of victory you like. I can understand that it must be lousy to be so similar in so many behaviors to those you so loathe. Not my problem.
The only thing you do more than claim both sides do it, is pat yourself on the back when anyone exposes your bullshit. You obviously have a BIG problem with that or you wouldn't have to inflate your fragile ego so often.
Thank you again for proving my point! :)

The only thing you do more than claim both sides do it, is pat yourself on the back when anyone exposes your bullshit. You obviously have a BIG problem with that or you wouldn't have to inflate your fragile ego so often.
Whatever you'd like.

Gotcha. It's so biased to criticize both sides

Historically it does drive the economy
But that's only if you believe in data and facts and that sort of nonsense. What we should be believing is leftist ideology
Of course the data and the facts say that Consumer Confidence was DOWN in June 2018, so it can't be at a 18 year high!!!
So you are saying we should believe lying scum Right-wing lies and that sort of nonsense!

I thought you know-it-alls were the high-information voters, how is it that suddenly you know nothing?????
14uqp2.jpg

WASHINGTON, June 26 (Reuters) - U.S consumer confidence ebbed in June, with households a bit pessimistic about their short-term income prospects, potentially signaling a slowdown in economic activity later this year.
The Conference Board said its consumer confidence index fell to a reading of 126.4 this month from an upwardly revised 128.8 in May.
You lied. You said it went down in 2018. It went down in june. Yes, i am smarter than you. You walked right into it
You are SOOOOOO smart you lie when you accuse others of lying even when this very string exposes your lie. BRILLIANT!!!!

Let me refresh your stable genius memory:

Yes when the actual facts show one side is correct and the other is wrong it is biased to say both sides are wrong, like Mac habitually does.

Whatever you'd like.
I'd like you to argue the facts rather than gainsay both sides do it when the facts say one side is clearly wrong, as in this OP. Maybe YOU should check the facts first before you mindlessly say both sides do it!!!!!

Whatever you'd like.
I'd like you to argue the facts rather than gainsay both sides do it when the facts say one side is clearly wrong, as in this OP. Maybe YOU should check the facts first before you mindlessly say both sides do it!!!!!
Okie doke, thanks!

14uqp2.jpg

You are SOOOOOO smart you lie when you accuse others of lying even when this very string exposes your lie. BRILLIANT!!!!

It was a record in may, dumb ass

Yes when the actual facts show one side is correct and the other is wrong it is biased to say both sides are wrong, like Mac habitually does.

Yes. The democrats fart angel dust, no bias there!!!

14uqp2.jpg

The OP posted 2 days ago that consumer confidence was at a 18 year high. It wasn't when he posted and it isn't now.

14uqp2.jpg

The OP posted 2 days ago that consumer confidence was at a 18 year high. It wasn't when he posted and it isn't now.

The article was june 2 stupid useless dick.

Op: consumer confidence is at an all time high. Edthelemur, o ..... m ..... g ..... That was last month you liar !!!!!

Idiot

14uqp2.jpg

Op: consumer confidence is at an all time high. Edthelemur, o ..... m ..... g ..... That was last month you liar !!!!!

Idiot
It is now July and newer data has been out, :asshole:
I would expect high information know it alls to know the current data.

Idiot

Omg that was may!!! This is june!!!!

:lame2::lame2::lame2:

:pinkygirly:

Communists/Democrats don't have anything to run on. Their policies like Open Borders and excessive Taxation, aren't supported by most Americans. They only have hysterical 'RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA!' and inciting Civil Unrest. Their policies are horrendous.

So hopefully most Americans understand that, and give them the boot in the Mid-Terms. But realistically, anything's possible. A majority of voters could choose to go all-in on the Russia hysteria and 'TRUMP IS HITLER!' stuff. You never know. Mind-control Media decides a lot of this. So i guess we'll see.

Idiot

This is July.

Idiot

This is July.

Exactly. He posted a link from June that had data up through May that said consumer confidence is a record. The latest data is June and now it's July. Very good, here's a gold star. Now put your head on your carpet, it's nap time

Idiot

This is July.

Exactly. He posted a link from June that had data up through May that said consumer confidence is a record. The latest data is June and now it's July. Very good, here's a gold star. Now put your head on your carpet, it's nap time
And as I pointed out when the the data goes against the TrumpChumps, they simply ignore the current data and flog the old data as if it was current.

Forum List

Back