An illegal alien receives life for raping a 23-month old boy.

http://www.delmarvanow.com/article/20090219/NEWS01/90219042/1002/rss

ALIEN PATIENTS: 2 Georgetown men arrested for illegal dentistry

February 19, 2009

GEORGETOWN — Georgetown police have arrested two city residents who were allegedly working as illegal dentists in their apartment. Carlos Ruben Ramos-Martin and 41-year-old Delma Lopez-Ramirez were arrested. The two illegal immigrants had tooth extraction tools, lidocaine, needles, syringes, dental powders and teeth molds despite not having a license as dentists. Neighbors in the Apartment Complex reported the illegal dentistry. The two only served Hispanic patients who police say were also illegal immigrants, some had serious oral infections after receiving dental treatment at the men's apartment.

http://www.cbp.gov/xp/cgov/newsroom/news_releases/04132009_3.xml

cbp.gov

"U.S. Customs and Border Protection. (CBP) Discovers Homicide Suspect is Illegal Alien Using Fraudulent Documents"

April 13, 2009

Calexico, Calif. – CBS officers discovered that Carlos Acosta Gonzalez, 35, was wanted on two felony warrants including an outstanding homicide warrant out of Modesto, Calif., he is an illegal alien from Mexico. Gonzalez presented a counterfeit temporary Lawful Permanent Resident card to the CBP officer when he entered the Calexico downtown port as a pedestrian. The officer suspected the document was counterfeit a 10-print query utilizing the Integrated Automated Fingerprint Identification System confirming his identity and that he was wanted for homicide in Modesto, Calif., and parole violation in Sacramento, Calif. Officers also confirmed that the document Gonzalez presented was in fact counterfeit. Officers subsequently determined Gonzalez was a citizen of Mexico with no legal documents to enter the United States he was transferred to the custody of the Calexico Police Department.

Last edited:

Illegal Alien kicks toddler to death

hernandez_package.jpg

Michael Becerro Hernandez, 22, an illegal alien

Tulsa World: Lawyer: Suspect resented toddler

"Lawyer: Suspect resented toddler"

WAGONER, Oklahoma — Michael Becerro Hernandez, 22, an illegal alien is charged with first degree murder. He is accused of kicking to death 2-year-old Kelynn Eric Byrd. Kelynn had nine broken ribs, collapsed lungs and other internal injuries, along with bruising to his chest and back. The cause of death was ruled blunt chest and abdominal trauma. The examiner also found a broken rib that had healed.

Hernandez, allegedly kicked the boy to death after a heated argument with his girlfriend, Jamie Gould, Kelynn's mother, in the couple's apartment. Investigators said, Hernandez described Kelynn as Gould's son from a previous relationship and called him "a mistake." Hernandez told investigators: "I went crazy. I don't know what happened to me." On the video, Hernandez said he then kicked the boy "five or six times, I believe. Fewer than 10. I don't know for sure." Hernandez said the child was crying a lot and "making everybody crazy.

I've realized that you never post or respond to any statistical evidence because the legitimate consultation of empirical research will not work to your favor.

Agnost wants statistics, Aganost is such an intellectual. Aganost can turn off his computer, and venture outside and smell the flowers. Agnost, you can't handle the facts. I read all this hateful ranting and demonizing of illegal aliens, but thing about that is...it's pretty much on the mark, if you'd shut up and just...yadda yadda. You know, find a Hispanic/Latino/illegal ghetto and put that pansy ass of yours right smack dab in the middle. But, no, you wont. And NO, I don't have any statistics . I could readily dig up and cut and paste some to support my stance here. That's a waste of time.

Agnost wants statistics, Aganost is such an intellectual. Aganost can turn off his computer, and venture outside and smell the flowers. Agnost, you can't handle the facts. I read all this hateful ranting and demonizing of illegal aliens, but thing about that is...it's pretty much on the mark, if you'd shut up and just...yadda yadda. You know, find a Hispanic/Latino/illegal ghetto and put that pansy ass of yours right smack dab in the middle. But, no, you wont. And NO, I don't have any statistics . I could readily dig up and cut and paste some to support my stance here. That's a waste of time.

It's true that legitimate statistical analysis would entirely undercut Wolfmoon's babbling, which is why he does not care to refer to such empirical research. But if one cared to, we could refer to Butcher and Piehl's Crime, Corrections, and California- What Does Immigration Have to Do with It?. But the findings do not seem to support the claims offered.

We find that the foreign-born, who make up about 35 percent of the adult population in California, constitute only about 17 percent of the adult prison population. Thus, immigrants are underrepresented in California prisons compared to their representation in the overall population. In fact, U.S.-born adult men are incarcerated at a rate over two-and-a-half times greater than that of foreign-born men.

The difference only grows when we expand our investigation. When we consider all institutionalization (not only prisons but also jails, halfway houses, and the like) and focus on the population that is most likely to be in institutions because of criminal activity (men ages 18–40), we find that, in California, U.S.-born men have an institutionalization rate that is 10 times higher than that of foreign-born men (4.2% vs. 0.42%). And when we compare foreign-born men to U.S.-born men with similar age and education levels, these differences become even greater.

A similar analysis is offered by Reid et al.'s The immigration–crime relationship: Evidence across US metropolitan areas. Consider the abstract:

Despite popular commentary claiming a link between immigration and crime, empirical research exploring this relationship is sparse. Especially missing from the literature on immigration and crime is a consideration of how immigration affects rates of crime at the macro-level. Although individual-level studies of immigrant criminality and victimization tend to demonstrate that immigrants typically engage in less crime than their native-born counterparts, the effect of immigration on aggregate criminal offending is less clear. In this research, we attempt to address this weakness in the literature by examining the effects of aspects of immigration on crime rates in metropolitan areas. We combine 2000 US Census data and 2000 Uniform Crime Report data to explore how the foreign-born population influences criminal offending across a sample of metropolitan areas. After controlling for a host of demographic and economic characteristics, we find that immigration does not increase crime rates, and some aspects of immigration lessen crime in metropolitan areas.

The "immigrant crime" babbling can't help but fall on its face, due to its clear conflict with the empirical research on the matter. You would be better suited to refer to illegal immigration's negative effects on low-skilled workers, but even then, you'd be referring to a somewhat mixed record that would likely still be remedied by more liberal immigration policies.

That said, I can understand why Wolfmoon's not able to do that. His whining about allegedly skyrocketing immigrant crime would not be supported by legitimate empirical research, and he's thus content to refer to the occasional sob story.

Ah, I already referred to Butcher and Piehl in this thread, and it was unsurprisingly ignored. Well, I suppose I can replace it with Rumbaut and Co.'s Debunking the Myth of Immigrant Criminality: Imprisonment Among First- and Second-Generation Young Men.

[T]he incarceration rate of the US born (3.51 percent) was four times the rate of the foreign born (0.86 percent). The foreign-born rate was half the 1.71 percent rate for non-Hispanic white natives, and 13 times less than the 11.6 percent incarceration rate for native black men (see Table 1)...Of particular interest is the finding that the lowest incarceration rates among Latin American immigrants are seen for the least educated groups: Salvadorans and Guatemalans (0.52 percent), and Mexicans (0.70 percent). These are precisely the groups most stigmatized as "illegals" in the public perception and outcry about immigration.

Now, of course, I won't be so audacious as to expect a reply here either. ;)

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/dpp/news/crime/gang_rape_07_22_2009

Police: 8-Year-Old
Gang-Raped by 4 Boys
Girl's Liberian family says she
brought them shame

July 22, 2009

PHOENIX - Four boys are in police custody after they raped an 8-year-old girl.
Police say the girl was lured into a tool shed with the promise of chewing gum. The boys allegedly restrained her while taking turns sexually assaulting her.

Phoenix Police held a press conference 3:30 p.m. Wednesday to announce the arrests. According to police, the victim and the suspects are all from Liberia, west Africa. The girl is in Child Protective Services having been disowned by her parents after the assault. Detectives say her parents blame her for being victimized and bringing shame to their family. All the suspects have admitted their involvement in the sexual assault. Some are facing kidnapping charges.

Get the fuck out of here, you moron. If you can't post anything but bullshit anecdotes and are too fucking stupid to actually present ACTUAL DAMN EVIDENCE, who fucking needs your idiocy? :rolleyes:

you know i wish people would stop making this an illegal immigrant issue. there are just as many legal immigrants and American citizens driving drunk and abusing kids. child molesters come from all walks of life. regardless of their legal status in this country.

He was allowed to live, why, exactly? I'd have shot him dead, right on the spot.

Unfortunately, that's not the letter of the law. The law says a baby isn't human until it's born, and it's still not REALLY human then.

Which is why murdering young children isn't considered 'murder' but manslaughter.

I'm surprised he got life. It's amazing. But typical. A non-lethal action is considered more heinous than murder. Thank abortion advocates for that. It's a worse crime to cause pain and suffering than to kill a child. If he had just killed the kid, he'd be out in 2 years. At the most.

you know i wish people would stop making this an illegal immigrant issue. there are just as many legal immigrants and American citizens driving drunk and abusing kids. child molesters come from all walks of life. regardless of their legal status in this country.

Do you ever visit the jail roster in your area?

Abandon baby found with its umbilical cord still attached

Abandon baby found with its umbilical cord still attached, tied off with dental floss. Mom used crack during her pregnancy & feared deportation, she supported herself & 6 kids by selling herself.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_crime/2009/06/26/2009-06-26_box_baby_mom_a_crackhead_hooker_with_6_kids.html

Box baby mom a crackhead hooker with 6 kids

June 26th 2009

Long Island, NY -- Xiomara Gamez, 24, an illegal immigrant from El Salvador. Dumped her baby in a shoebox and is a crack-addicted hooker with six other kids, she supported herself by selling herself. She abandoned the child because she feared deportation. She's held in lieu of $250,000 cash bail on child abandonment and endangerment charges. She also was wanted on an unrelated theft warrant.

Abandon baby "Pearl" was found with its umbilical cord still attached, tied off with dental floss. She gave birth to the girl in the basement of an abandoned building. The baby's father, who is also an illegal alien has fled. Gamez has six kids, ages 9 months to 8 years. She told cops she used crack during her last pregnancy.

Illegal Mom Who Killed Her Son Sentenced to 26 Years in Prison
An illegal immigrant who violently killed her toddler will face deportation—but only after she spends nearly 27 years in a US prison at taxpayer expense.

"Maribel Gomez, an illegal immigrant, was convicted of homicide by abuse and first-degree manslaughter in the brutal killing of her 2-year-old son Rafael. Little "Raffy" died September 10, 2003, a day after his mother took him to a hospital and told hospital workers that he had fallen backward during a tantrum while he was eating. But an autopsy revealed that the toddler had been killed by blunt trauma force to the head that could not have happened from a fall. The autopsy also showed that at some time in the past the boy had suffered two broken legs, as many as four skull fractures, burns and other injuries, and his arms had been pulled from his shoulder sockets within weeks of his death."

"When Raffy was born August 7, 2001, with cocaine and methamphetamines in his system, he was taken away from his mother and placed with foster parents Bruce and Denise Griffith. When he was 10 months old, he was returned to his birth parents, but not for long. State child welfare workers placed Raffy with the Griffiths three more times, but each time they returned him to Gomez once his injuries had healed up. In his entire short life, Raffy spent only 11 months with his birth mother—11 months enduring endless cruelty and horrific injuries at the hands of his mother."

Is this why the left wants to legalize drugs? Not enough of these cases happening.

Forum List

Back