Major banks cutting the American workers throats....

Discussion in 'Immigration/Illegal Immigration' started by RodISHI, Feb 16, 2009.

1. RodISHI

RodISHI Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,047

Tell your Congressman to give Support for the "Employ American Workers Act."

F....Forbes......

2. 007

007 Charter Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,935
    Not only that, but are you aware that out of the 800 billion dollar spending orgy, NOT ONE DOLLAR is being spent on illegal immigration... NOT ONE DOLLAR!!!

And don't expect any either. The liberals stripped the E-Verify requirement out of the bill in secret behind closed doors, so illegals will take 1 in 7 of the construction jobs created with this spending bill, among other jobs, so that ought to tell you what the liberals in Washington think of you.... yeah.... you, the American worker, can go FUCK yourself.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2009
  3. WillowTree

WillowTree Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,683

How long do ya think it will take for the "unions" to start intergrating the illegals?? :lol:

4. Harry Dresden

Harry Dresden Latinum, Plantinum,Silver,Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13,638
    they are biting at their chomps waiting......

5. xsited1

xsited1 Agent P

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,306
    That's all well and good to hire American workers, but they have to remain competitive. American workers may have to be willing to accept a lower salary to compete with H-1B workers. I don't know how it is in banking, but in the high-tech business there aren't many skilled Americans to choose from so you have to hire H-1B workers because there just aren't enough qualified Americans available.

6. RodISHI

RodISHI Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,047
    How high tech are you speaking about??

Good business practices???? Or slicing the average American's Throat????

"Asset Management Our solution in today's economy"
    VSG, Inc.
    What I get from this statement and the information concerning the current charges is.

This company is more than willing to exploit our system be creative in making applications in an illegal manner to cut out the American workforce.

If that is what this proclaimed to say that American workers cannot compete in order to make assholes such as these a profit, count me out.

Next I think we should look into who owns this company???? How much money did they con out of taxpayers to get them into those office buildings throughout the country???? So they could be creative, count assets, run IT systems, exploit and slice out American's while they were at it.

As for banks wanting to give away free passes in favor of workers from other countries, has anyone considered why American's are not always willing to work at banks who are stripping peoples assets???? I have. My son answered that question ten years ago. "Mom I can't do this to people and sleep at night."

7. Wolfmoon

Wolfmoon U B U & I'll B Me 4 USA!

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +146
    It's unfair and darn right cruel to ask Americans to compete with foreign labor markets. Some of those people are making .42 cents and hour! We need to Stop Out Sourcing and stop bringing in Cheap illegal alien labor, and cut off HB1 Visas until this mess is sorted out. I say, stop all immigration to the United States until this mess is figured out and we have solutions to our own financial problems.

Call Your Representatives and complain!

Capital Switch Board:

1 (866) 220-0044
    1 (800) 862-5530
    1 (877) 851-6437

Last edited: Feb 17, 2009
  8. 007

007 Charter Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,935
    I agree American workers might have to take a little cut in pay, but I wouldn't say they should have to do it simply because of H-1B workers. I'd say rather either cut back or eliminate H-1B workers. We DON'T *need* them. There's plenty of highly skilled, unemployed American workers right here, right now, that can do those jobs.