An Ideal Political Strategy.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ihopehefails, May 31, 2010.

1. ihopehefails

ihopehefails BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +228
    Many hispanics are beginning to turn on the democratic party for attempting to enforce the border or not standing up against laws like 1070. I would think that it would be an awesome political strategy to turn this issue into a wedge issue that drives hispanics away from the democratic party as they are forced create similar laws to Arizona's SB 1070.

The democratic party will be in quite a pickle because if they do not support such laws because it they don't they will be against 60-70% of the local voters in their states and if they embrace it then they lose the hispanic vote. Its a no win situation for the democrats in state and local politics so I would hope that some republican or libertarian politician who wants to kick out all the democrats at the state level would use this to their advantage.

Point out that they do not enforce local enforcement of immigration laws and if they do then point out to hispanics (which is a large group of the voting block) that their is no point of voting democrat if they support such immigration enforcement policies. Also point this out to liberals who think this is blatent racism by saying "why would you vote for racism?" blah blah blah.

This won't kill all the support for democrats but losing up to 10% of your voting base could provide an edge in close races.

Last edited: May 31, 2010
  2. Dante

Dante On leave Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,054
    problem: most hispanics are not as stupid as you and your klan are. :eusa_whistle:

3. ihopehefails

ihopehefails BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +228
    In defense of my fellow klan brothers I would like to say that a lot of us have made a lot of progressive strides like allowing minorities into our club. It use to be that we did not let them in but we have changed and now let them in. They really don't like the cross burnings so we had to stop that. We now do a barbeque on the weekend and make shiskobobs in the shape of a cross. They are pretty good because we put pork on it but some of our new jewish brothers don't like that especially when it is on a sunday. Now we have to stop that and use something else.

4. ihopehefails

ihopehefails BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +228
    I know that which is why I think they will realize that their is no point of voting for a party that does not support their causes and if the dems do then they will be on the losing side of an issue.

5. Tom Clancy

Tom Clancy Clancy for Ron Paul

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +585

What the fuck?

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  6. Dante

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,054
    true colors fly.

7. AVG-JOE

AVG-JOE American Mutt Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,017
    Jesus is here legally! Most of the guys you see sporting the latest in leaf-blower fashions while purposefully strolling the nicest neighborhoods are here quite legally.

I just don't see why the immigrants who are here legally aren't clamoring the loudest to round up those who didn't bother doing the surprisingly easy paperwork it takes to come here legally.

Talk about a missed opportunity! What an incredibly easy way to drastically reduce your competition in life! AND with the full support of most of your employers neighbors!!!

:eusa_think: Could an employer, especially one that uses undocumented human resources in spite of the minute legal risk, be so stupid as to publicly express a positive attitude regarding the use of this resource?

8. Dante

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,054
    maybe it's because the people you speak of are too busy to bother with this shit?

or maybe they are just as pathetic as Americans are? why do most Americans miss the opportunity to control things at the local level where elections count most?

9. AVG-JOE

AVG-JOE American Mutt Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,017
    Because the families who control the wealth on this planet are NOT stupid people. They figured out before you, me and even the oldest white-haired dude on Capitol hill was a twinkle in our daddy's eye that if the money gets sent to DC instead of spent by the local population, it would draw political attention to the national level where it would be more manageable.

The educated crooks at the local level just filled the power vacuum that resulted by learning the paperwork demanded by DC.

Personally, I think the cat kind of jumped out of the bag in the 60's and 70's. They tried to stuff it back in using the mergers and buy-outs of the 80's and 90's and then I think Bush II screwed their pooch just as badly as the rest of us. Ask any ventriloquist, when it comes to puppets, you get what you pay for. He was the last of the payroll Presidents. Don't get me wrong, obviously Obama is a whore to the interest groups at large and he is attracted by both money and power, but his ass isn't wholly owned by the short list of families that ran things after WWII. They were betting heavily on Hilary.

10. goldcatt

goldcatt Catch me if you can! Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,331
    I'm not sure if that was a lame attempt at humor or not. :confused:

ETA: Nope, read some more of his posts and I think he's serious. Ugh.