an idea to raise money.....

i think you should allow us to bond posters outta the pink.....with the understanding they must behave and you cant pink them for at least 6 months?

flacaltenn
ROFLMAO1.gif
bust_0.gif

i think you should allow us to bond posters outta the pink.....with the understanding they must behave and you cant pink them for at least 6 months?

flacaltenn
That will never fly, but you've got a good idea there, bones. I have a feeling her gofundme from USMB isn't going to grow much more unless there is an incentive for posters. People have been really generous, but it sure isn't going to buy her a trailer.

Kind of off-topic, but I noticed that US Message Board hasn't updated its twitter in like two years.

I do not know what bond posters outta the pink exactly means, sorry. What's it mean? lol.

The idea is to get your Facebook or twitter friends to help donate.
I don't use either one of those places.
That's what I was thinking, except like you I don't use them.

I think that's true for many more here ,which doesn't help.
Well it is enough for about a month for them.
Anything at all helps right now.
I was wondering how the supplies are lasting in the stores of Redding.
Everyone needs toothbrushes and paste, hair brushes, makeup, all of their basic needs.

upload_2018-11-13_13-6-37.png

We are lucky our Gracie made it outta there.
Nothing left of Paradise.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

flacaltenn
That will never fly, but you've got a good idea there, bones. I have a feeling her gofundme from USMB isn't going to grow much more unless there is an incentive for posters. People have been really generous, but it sure isn't going to buy her a trailer.

Unless there is an incentive for posters? WTF?! How fucking low can you get? Gracie has basically lost everything and YOU think that members should not do anything UNLESS there is an INCENTIVE ie. that members get something in RETURN. GTFO already OL. Have YOU given a donation or ARE you waiting for an incentive?

Kind of off-topic, but I noticed that US Message Board hasn't updated its twitter in like two years.

I do not know what bond posters outta the pink exactly means, sorry. What's it mean? lol.

It means they think that trouble causers who have been permanently zapped from this forum should be allowed back as the INCENTIVE to give a donation to Gracie who has lost basically everything, that's how low some of this crowd is, that they want to use the tragic misfortune that has happened to Gracie and use that as a type of emotional blackmail, they want SOMETHING in RETURN for doing what OTHERS consider the basic decent and human thing to do and who ASK ZERO in return for doing that.

It means they think that trouble causers who have been permanently zapped from this forum should be allowed back as the INCENTIVE to give a donation to Gracie who has lost basically everything, that's how low some of this crowd is, that they want to use the tragic misfortune that has happened to Gracie and use that as a type of emotional blackmail, they want SOMETHING in RETURN for doing what OTHERS consider the basic decent and human thing to do and who ASK ZERO in return for doing that.

Oh, I see. Hm. That's a cool ass way of saying it, though, credit where credit is due. I never would have guessed that. Thanks.

flacaltenn

Unless there is an incentive for posters? WTF?! How fucking low can you get? Gracie has basically lost everything and YOU think that members should not do anything UNLESS there is an INCENTIVE ie. that members get something in RETURN. GTFO already OL. Have YOU given a donation or ARE you waiting for an incentive?
Lucy! Jiminy Crickets! I didn't mean I needed an incentive--obviously none of us did, but to find another source of generous funds?

^ Lucy's right, you know.

Of course I am right, someone should NOT need or EXPECT to get something in RETURN for doing something that should be done from the heart, something that should be done as a natural human gesture to a person who through NO fault of their own has lost EVERYTHING and is VERY lucky not to have lost their life when nearly 50 have already been accounted as dead in that horrific inferno. We should EXPECT ZERO in return.

In another situation lets say someone was in front of you and they were bleeding to death and they say "can you help me?" and you say "well WHAT'S in it for ME? If I help you what do I get in return for helping you?"

WTF?! NO and anyone who thinks that can GTFO.

flacaltenn

Lucy! Jiminy Crickets! I didn't mean I needed an incentive--obviously none of us did, but to find another source of generous funds?

Okay. We will get another way, even if we have to give again ourselves, also some are auctioning things on eBay, Lewdog is auctioning for example a good comic and is giving the funds from that action to the Gracie fund.

Forum List

Back