An Honest Conversation about Race

Really? And you're a white dog. Yet you would deny all the racist rhetoric you've put up in your past postings as exempt, right?.

I note your obsession with color yet AGAIN. Show me one post of mine that displays "racist rhetoric." Go ahead.

Bitch, any response you've posted to me, would show that "in spades". Now, run and fetch the ball.

Really? And you're a white dog. Yet you would deny all the racist rhetoric you've put up in your past postings as exempt, right?.

I note your obsession with color yet AGAIN. Show me one post of mine that displays "racist rhetoric." Go ahead.

Bitch, any response you've posted to me, would show that "in spades". Now, run and fetch the ball.

Don't run and hide AGAIN. Show me specifically. Or, you could just apologize and move on, but nothing I've seen from you so far suggests you have the character for that.

Don't run and hide AGAIN. Show me specifically. Or, you could just apologize and move on, but nothing I've seen from you so far suggests you have the character for that.

Hide? Bitch, I'm the one that has you on "optional ignore". Apologize? Hold your breath waiting for that to happen. Character? "In spades", bitch...in spades. Go bother someone else.
Hey before you go....remember this: "Why am I not surprised the 'poet' didn't get the reference? Uneducated turd." Quite indicative of your character, or the lack thereof, wouldn't you say?

Last edited:
....remember this: "Why am I not surprised the 'poet' didn't get the reference? Uneducated turd." Quite indicative of your character, or the lack thereof, wouldn't you say?

I would say it is accurate, as you didn't get the reference.

Character? "In spades", bitch...in spades.

Ok, then support your accusation or apologize. THAT would prove you have even a little character.

Or what? Stupid bitch, you must have forgotten where you were. This is a public political debate forum and I can say anything I goddamn well please. You can't even bring up character, having none.

Character? "In spades", bitch...in spades.

Ok, then support your accusation or apologize. THAT would prove you have even a little character.

Or what?

You realize everyone can read this, right? Don't complain about your lack of character being pointed out WHILE you are demonstrating that you have none. Support your accusation, or apologize - if you have the least shred of character that is.

....remember this: "Why am I not surprised the 'poet' didn't get the reference? Uneducated turd." Quite indicative of your character, or the lack thereof, wouldn't you say?

Who got it? You didn't make it clear. I don't know any fucking Giovannis.

Remember when I called you an ignorant, uneducated turd? Yeah~

You, a gay black man with literary pretentions is not familiar with the work of James Baldwin? Did you pay someone to take your GED test for you?

Or what?

You realize everyone can read this, right? Don't complain about your lack of character being pointed out WHILE you are demonstrating that you have none. Support your accusation, or apologize - if you have the least shred of character that is.

Please. You realize that everyone can (and has) read your posts. Why would I complain about folks pointing out my "alleged" lack of character, when they, themselves, bring none to the table. Pardon me, but if I believed the things people say and said about me, I'd be destroyed, a long time ago. You accusing me of having no character is in no way indicative of the truth. I mean, look at you. Go play in traffic.

You, a gay black man with literary pretentions is not familiar with the work of James Baldwin? Did you pay someone to take your GED test for you?

Did you mention "Giovanni's Room", or simply Giovanni? James Baldwin is a personal hero, and who would have thought that you were familiar with him enough, let alone, make an obscure reference to one of his characters, and would have thought that I would make the connection. How stupid are you really?

Please. You realize that everyone can (and has) read your posts. Why would I complain about folks pointing out my "alleged" lack of character, when they, themselves, bring none to the table. Pardon me, but if I believed the things people say and said about me, I'd be destroyed, a long time ago. You accusing me of having no character is in no way indicative of the truth. .

It's not a matter of what I want to think, if you have character you will back up your accusations or, if you can't (and you can't), apologize for making a false accusation against me. It is entirely up to you to determine if you have ANY character at all or not. So, go ahead.

Last edited:
should begin with the fact that a majority of Whites don't spend their days dreaming up ways to screw Blacks, whereas the majority of Blacks believe they are getting screwed by Whites. How to bridge this gulf between perceptions?

"A honest conversation about race" turns into a trollfest with the first post..

Gotta love it.

:clap2:

Did you mention "Giovanni's Room", or simply Giovanni? James Baldwin is a personal hero, and who would have thought that you were familiar with him enough, let alone, make an obscure reference to one of his characters, and would have thought that I would make the connection. How stupid are you really?

A personal hero, but you never came close to picking up on the reference until I spelled it out for you just now. You poor, uneducated slob...

Maybe you're not black or gay at all. Nothing you have claimed about yourself has seemed true at all so far.

Still no support for a false accusation, no apology, and absolutely no character from the uneducated 'poet.'

Please. You realize that everyone can (and has) read your posts. Why would I complain about folks pointing out my "alleged" lack of character, when they, themselves, bring none to the table. Pardon me, but if I believed the things people say and said about me, I'd be destroyed, a long time ago. You accusing me of having no character is in no way indicative of the truth. .

It's not a matter of what I want to think, if you have character you will back up your accusations or, if you can't (and you can't), apologize for making a false accusation against me. It is entirely up to you to determine if you have ANY character at all or not. So, go ahead.

My character isn't in question, just because you think it is. Your hateful and obnoxious posts have your character in question. I don't lie or make false accusations....so, deal with it. Or not. I care not a fuck.

my grandparents died long ago and did not have the resources to help me. Both they and my parents lived through the depression. My parents married in 1950 and started out with a suitcase of clothes each and $5

believe it or not not all white people were born with a trust fund.

I worked my way through 2 masters degrees while working during the day and going to school at night.

My gawd are you naive , spoiled and brainwashed?

PS

most white folks have similar stories, but since you grew up spoiled how would you know?

Maybe you should get some first hand accounts of what it was like back in the day instead of getting your information from movies.

Not sure why the personal insults come flying. I have no trust fund, no inherited property yet (although there will be some at some point in my life), worked my way through school as well (masters plus 30), am not spoiled or brainwashed and have not attacked anyone.

I never said black people were held down individually by whitey and not allowed to succeed. Individuals of all races do all sorts of amazing and/or stupid things. It has everything to do with the individual and nothing to do with their skin color. If you believe there was a moment in time that everyone suddenly was granted equal opportunity to achieve, I just disagree.

minus your self-righteous indignation

equal opportunity is not the same as equal outcome

Why? To satisfy you? As I have stated on every political debate forum....I don't lie. It's my weapon of choice. Truth. And if I did produce evidence of my work, would you stop, trying to undermine me, and give me the benefit of the doubt? You and I both know, the answer is "Hell, no". So, no...I'm not proving anything, because I don't have to. Who are you? Nobody.
FYI. I'm at work on my second book and my sophomore music cd... in my home studio. I'll let you know when and where you can buy them.

Just what I thought.

Another lying POS.

You're dismissed.

Lying? Because I won't submit to being extorted??? LMAO. Keep believing that.
You're not important enough for me to prove myself. Didn't you just read that I don't lie. To white racists??? Please. LMAO. Why? #texascowpatty

Some may believe your bullshit lies. But I won't.

Forum List

Back