An honest conversation about race? LOL

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
It seems like a majority of Black posters on this forum spend most of their time telling White posters to shut up. Am I wrong, or is this what is meant by a "honest" conversation?

It seems like a majority of Black posters on this forum spend most of their time telling White posters to shut up. Am I wrong, or is this what is meant by a "honest" conversation?

Correct, you're supposed to listen to them blame you for everything and just nod your head in agreement without bringing up all the statistical data that they are their own worst enemies.

What would you really like to see the black posters here say?

He wants us to say were a messed up race and that slavery, jim crow, over policing, drugs , white racism etc have nothing to do with the negative things that go on in some of our communities.

Correct, you're supposed to listen to them blame you for everything and just nod your head in agreement without bringing up all the statistical data that they are their own worst enemies.
No you dont have to do shit. You dont even have to participate.:rolleyes:

Why are people so obsessed with race?

1677257476001_4552929789001_nascar-nscs15-cha2-race-rewind922.jpg

He wants us to say were a messed up race and that slavery, jim crow, over policing, drugs , white racism etc have nothing to do with the negative things that go on in some of our communities.
So it's your race that's the fatal flaw, not the history of slavery/jim crow and etc.?

r ember they are just one geno from being white.
You mean 1 recessive genetic mutation and some neanderthal DNA..

Is that all it takes to be smarter than you?
If you want to be smarter than me you would need to have the ability to produce enough melanin so it could provide you protection from the sun.

So it's your race that's the fatal flaw, not the history of slavery/jim crow and etc.?
Basically thats the same theory used to support chattel slavery and the white washing of history.

r ember they are just one geno from being white.
You mean 1 recessive genetic mutation and some neanderthal DNA..

Is that all it takes to be smarter than you?
If you want to be smarter than me you would need to have the ability to produce enough melanin so it could provide you protection from the sun.

You're protected from the Sun, but you're stupid. I win.

Forum List

Back